MoC 87
319 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

87

The howls of wolves could be heard. In the middle of the forest, a lonely man was traversing deeper into the forest. 

He walked straight and perceived the sounds of growling creatures. Instead of stopping, he continued his walk.

"I think this is the place."

Christopher scanned the forest because he wanted to find a Griffin. He heard from Donovan that there was a lair of Griffin here. The place was covered with black chrysanthemum. 

Donovan said that the Demon Beast was laying its egg here. When Christopher heard it, an idea came to his mind. 

He asked Donovan where he could find the Griffin. He asked for Beguiling Potions. Donovan felt strange but he didn't interrogate him. He gave him the potions and told him the direction of the Griffin. 

"He said that it commonly stay here, where this flowers of chrysanthemum blooms."

Christopher still had four empty slots for his Gift. He was thinking about how he could increase his strength. Since there was Griffin near him, Christopher wanted to eat it… Yeah, it was the only catalyst to absorb the power of the Demon Beasts. He must eat their flesh so he could take their physical and supernatural abilities. Though there were limitations, as for what it is, Christopher was still finding it. 

"I want to know if I can have wings if I eat the Griffin."

At first, he abhorred the thoughts of eating flesh. However, when he ate the Lycan, he found that the meat was actually tasty. Christopher knew that his physique and impulse were now different. Sometimes, when he smelled blood in the air, his eyes were changing to a wolf-like. 

He always shook his head or punched himself whenever this happened. 

Christopher inspected the surrounding, some beasts were watching him but none of them move. Christopher was thinking if he could eat them but he controlled his mind. His target was the Griffin, and if he absorbed any of the beasts here, he would lose his chance to eat the Griffin. His Gift had a cooldown of three days whenever he absorbed a Demon Beasts. 

Christopher sniffed the place and caught a scent of blood. Christopher was starting to lose himself. This was his first time smelling an alluring scent like this. 

His saliva started to fall. He quickly ran to find the scent. 

Christopher found that he was getting close. He stopped and saw a pile of bones in the ground. Some flesh was attached to the bones. The bones looked new and their color was glistening white. 

Christopher gulped, he found that the scent was actually coming from a dead body. 

Christopher gazed further. He saw a humanoid creature eating the body of a Griffin. The Griffin just recently died, the blood was fresh and the meat was rosy. 

A Troll with a blue and red tattoo was eating the Griffin. He had a tall and large body. He was 15 feet and had long arms. 

Christopher returned to his right mind, he realized that the Troll was not ordinary. 

" A Sui Generis…"

These were one-of-a-kind Demon Beasts. They evolved because of certain reasons making them stronger and smarter than their other species. Sui Generis always had this symbolic tattoo that represents their formidable appearance. The more color they had, the stronger they were. 

This one had two different colors of tattoo. This means he had two different power. 

The Troll detected that another prey was closed. He turned around and saw a man standing ten meters away. 

His bloody mouth smiled, when was the last time he tasted the meat of a human? He didn't know, but he knew how delicious their meat was. 

The Woman of Abomination created the Demon Beasts to slaughter mankind so their intestine always loved humans.

The Troll screamed and dashed into Christopher. Just like the Demon Beast, Christopher was smiling too. 

"I guess I'm lucky huh."

He let the creature crunch him. To absorb the power of the Demon Beast Christmas must remain in his human form. He couldn't use his Lycan transformation, though it was alright. 

This Sui Generis treated him as a normal human. He didn't hesitate to press his fangs in Christopher's body. 

Christopher grunted when he felt the sharp teeth destroying his flesh. The Troll pierced his stomach causing Christopher to scream in pain. 

He slowly grabbed the dagger in his pocket. The Troll saw his struggle, he scoffed when he realized that Christopher wanted to fight back. 

Their species had a strong regeneration and this little blade won't kill him. 

"Hehe, perhaps you think this dagger was just an ordinary dagger but you are wrong… This is the body of your Mother!!"

He stabbed the blade into the neck of the Troll. The creature agonized and he threw Christopher away. Christopher slammed into a tree. 

The wound on Troll's neck wasn't healing, he cried in anger. He looked at the man who gave him this pain. He removed the dagger and threw it on the ground. 

He roared and fire engulfed him. He rushed and swung his claw to Christopher. Christopher evaded the attack, but the tree was ablaze when the Troll hit it. 

This was the power that the Troll gained when he became a Sui Generis, he could summon fire that covered his body. He snarled and struck again. 

The attack hit nothing. The Troll thought that Christopher escaped but he was wrong. Christopher charged at him, the man shouted and took the Beguiling potion. He smashed the potion into the Troll. 

The Troll was caught off guard, he smelled the sweetness of the potion. He was distracted for a second, that's why he didn't see that Christopher ran where the dagger was. 

He saw that the dagger had a small flesh. He didn't flinch and instantly ate the piece of meat. 

He shivered, the pleasure electrocuted his body. He groaned in satisfaction. His body began to transform, red and blue linings appeared on his skin. 

(Sui Generis, to tell you the truth, I only made this idea when I wrote this. They are Demon Beasts that had superpowers.)

9