MoC 91
301 7 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

91

(Bonus Chapter!! Thank you Mr. Yueromain!!)

Marquis Fillan raced to the Baudan, he had 25 thousand soldiers behind him. Before they purge the invading kingdoms, they must kill the traitor first. 

Marlon and Marquis Fillan were marching in the front. They saw the tents of their ally. The tents were looking fine and it seemed that the Royal Family was still alive.

Augusta was an experienced General, so the management was good. 

The soldiers of the Royal Family saw the twenty-five thousand soldiers, the reinforcement had arrived. The soldiers yelled in joy, their forces were now stronger. 

The first Prince came and meet them. Julian's demeanor was different, he had an air of a person who survived a devastating storm and became stronger. The Marquis cackled when he sensed the power that was surging inside Julian. 

"Prince Julian!"

Marlon followed his father and bow, Julian nodded gesturing them to stand. 

"Prince Julian… You are now a Master… T- The Uniqueness…"

Marquis Fillan stuttered when he asked about the Uniqueness. He wanted to know if Julian had the power to freeze the time. 

Julian smiled, it was a sad smile.

"I'm sorry but I didn't get it. I had the power to freeze a human but I can't stop the time."

Marquis Fillan made a disappointed expression. He was an avid fan of the Emperor, he revered the man as the strongest mortal. That's why he couldn't hide his disappointment when Julian said that he didn't inherit the power. 

"I believe my father was the only one who can have that power. I felt it when I awakened the Uniqueness, it's impossible to reach that level."

Julian honestly said and the Marquis nodded believing him. Stopping the time was not a simple thing. 

To calm the atmosphere, the Marquis change the topic.

"The second Prince? I can't see him?"

"Well, Augusta was on his tent, he is not stopping talking about his sexual conquering… That man, why did he choose a Random Contract?"

Julian sighed, after the battle with Natan. Augusta didn't stop talking about his sex life. His mouth was saying all of the things he had done. Such as molesting the maids and fucking nuns. Augusta's Contract forced him to tell all of his sexual experiences. 

That's why he was in his tent now, telling every detail he performed in his life… 

"Is that so? I heard that he was one of the unfortunate people who received a bad Contract. I never thought that it was bad like this."

"Don't worry, tomorrow, he will return to normal."

Julian shrugged, this was one of the reasons why he didn't want any Gift. 

"For now, let's talk to my tent. My sister is there… and she wanted to ask about the Entei."

Julian recalled that Aria wanted to save Christopher's parents. When she learned that the Entei was in danger, she talked to her brothers about sending them reinforcement. However, Julian, Augusta, and even the nobles didn't agree. It's not a good decision to send a portion and divide their forces to save a small City. Sure, Count Mellwood was a Master and his strength could add the chances of them defeating the Duke but the losses were far greater.

They didn't want to waste their resources just to save a small city. Perhaps the Entei had fallen now so they didn't want to help.  

Aria was frustrated but she couldn't fight them. She's just a woman who didn't have proper etiquette. No one respected her inside the meeting place. Even Julian didn't help her.

"That's………"

Marquis Fillan paused when he heard the word Entei. Even now he was still regretting that he didn't help his friend. Instead, he went in the opposite direction and decided to help the Royal Family. 

"It's okay, I know that the Entei was the first city that had been attacked. The enemy's forces are stronger there, and it's bad to help them… You didn't have to feel guilty."

"Thank you, Your Highness."

Julian said comforting words and Marquis bow. However, deep inside the Marquis's heart, he felt a ripping ache. 

While they were walking, they reached the tent of Augusta. They heard the second Prince talking.

"I tell you this, virgins are not my type. They are not good, they didn't have sexiness and I hate it when I see them crying when I tear their pussy. It was awkward, man, how can you weep when we are in the middle of sex!? So I tell you this don't fuck virgins. They didn't have experienced and their concept about sex was nothing! Do you understand!? What's your name again? We met in Mellwood's manor but I didn't remember your name so…"

"Oh me? I'm Yuusha Seigi."

Julian and Marlon stopped when they heard the conversation inside. Julian immediately opened the tent.

"Hey, close it! The sun is shining strong!"

Augusta complained. Julian saw that Augusta had a company, it was Yuusha. The man that helped them in the Capital. 

"Yuusha? Why are you here? I thought you will talk to the Temple of Mountain."

Marlon came in and asked, he wanted to know how Yuusha reached this place. Yuusha scratched his head, his journey was hard to describe. 

"Well, I will start t-"

"It's me. I took him in this place."

A voice reverberated. Marlon and Julian ready themselves, it would be bad if an enemy infiltrated their camp. 

On the other hand, Marquis Fillan who was behind them remembered this voice. 

"Oh, I see. So this shit still alive."

He cursed. 

A man appeared under the ground. His upper body rose, bending his neck and made a popping sound. 

"Hello, first Prince Julian. I am the Overseer of your side. I'm Hendrix, the Inquisitor from the Temple of Mountain."

Hendrix introduced himself. 

"Oh, so you're our Overseer. Haha, I thought the Deities condemned us. We are heretics right?"

Julian said mockingly. 

"Actually, that's the plan but you see… A man knocked on our door and begged us to help you."

Hendrix stared at Yuusha. The protagonist laughed awkwardly. 

"Help us? I believe Inquisitors and Valkyries are forbidden to help a country."

"No, your Highness."

Marquis Fillan stepped in. 

"Oh, so you are here kiddo."

Hendrix smirked when he saw the Marquis. 

"This is a secret but Inquisitors can fight for a country… That is if they stated that their country will be under their Religion. This means that the country can only worship one Goddess."

Marquis said while facing the man that he fought in the last war. 

"The Temple will protect their own citizens. So what do you think First  Prince? Are you going to agree? Oh, I forgot, the condition was that Augusta must become the Emperor. If you accept, we can start a pact now."

Hendrix took an old tree trunk in his pocket. This was the embodiment of their Goddess. The Goddess of Mountain, also known as the Goddess of Forest, the major holder of the Authority of Earth. 

[I just want to say that Pablo doesn't have a Contract, he's a Paladin under the Goddess so he was exempted..... Now, Christopher Contract(Side Effect) is still unknown, he too chose a Random one just like Augusta. ]

(Now that I'm reading this again..... I feel cringe. I wrote this chapter last month and I never thought that it would be this cringe... I wanna die.)

11