MoC 92
301 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

92

The answer quickly came out. 

"No."

Augusta and Julian said simultaneously. 

"Hoh? I thought you, Augusta, wants to be the Emperor?"

Augusta smiled at Hendrix's reaction, his life had been liberated. The pressure from his mother was now gone so didn't have any reason to become an Emperor. Besides, he had another thing to do.

"I will find my brother. I want to know if he still sees me as his older brother. Anyway, enough talking about this, did I tell you what happened when I fuck a daughter of a Duke in another country? Damn, I tell you, that girl is freaking hot."

"Stop, I don't want to listen. Your symptoms are showing again. I can't talk to you if you're in that condition."

Hendrix sighed. He pitied Augusta, he got a bullish Contract.

Julian glanced at Yuusha. The protagonist shook his head because he didn't know that the Temple of Mountain would offer a Pact. 

" Inquisitor."

"Nah, just call me Hendrix."

"Right, Hendrix since my brother didn't want to be the Emperor. I think this Pact of yours is nonsense."

Julian honestly said.

"Eh, I thought you want to protect this Empire? So you mean you have a way to end this war?"

Hendrix was intrigued, it seemed Julian inherited the high-ego of Aquila.

"No, I don't have that kind of solution. But I don't want to be under a Goddess, our family is going to worship only one Goddess."

"Alright, alright, it's the Goddess of the Sea. I know it. Hehe, I already know that you will not accept it. I just want to know what face are you going to show."

Hendrix chuckled. So far, he liked Julian. He had conviction and he didn't show any temptation when he offered the fastest solution.

"Then why did you brought the holy branch here?"

Julian glanced at the embodiment of the Goddess. 

"Oh, this? This is just an ordinary wood, not the real one."

Hendrix tossed the wood and stomped it. Julian and Augusta were surprised that Hendrix could joke about his Goddess. 

"I don't have the privilege to even touch her greatness, so yeah anyway let's return to our topic-"

"Hendrix…"

Edson had mixed emotions. He wanted to kill this man but he forced himself not to. He knew that he would die if he tried to fight him. 

"Oh, yeah, Edson, how's your life? I heard that you have three kids now. Dude come on, what happened in the past will stay in the past."

Hendrix shrugged. 

"Yeah, you killed my men and destroyed a city.…… and you're saying forget the past. No, I will watch you."

Marquis had a sarcastic tone.

"Hey, that city was officially identified, a group of heretics was staying in that city. I have the right to destroy it."

"You fucking kill innocent people, a lot of innocent people!! My men's family was in that city!! How can you do that."

Hendrix scratched his head and started to speak honestly. 

"Well, that…… I'm actually lazy so I decided to purge them all. I mean, I can't identify a heretic and not, so to finish it quickly I-"

He couldn't finish his sentence. Edson punched his face and Hendrix received it like nothing. Hendrix was on the ground. He touched his lips and it was bleeding. He stared at Edson, if he attacked again, Hendrix would kill him. 

"Are you happy now?"

Edson gritted his teeth and walked out. He could see in Hendrix's eyes that he didn't feel any regret. Marlon followed his father. 

The awkward moment passed and Julian asked Hendrix about his job. 

"My job is to minimize the death. What happened in the Capital was not part of the jurisdiction since it's a civil war. But this time, it's different. "

Julian nodded. 

"Duke Obata proclaimed the Baudan as a new country. He called it the Kingdom of Obata."

This declaration was supported by the three kingdoms. This war was now classified as a war between two countries. 

Hendrix stretched his arms and yawned. 

"Truth be told, I don't care who wins. And I actually do not care if a lot of people will die. I'm just here as a gesture that I'm working. Hey, do you have wine here? I heard the Emperor had a collection of wine, oh, yeah the winery was destroyed together with the Palace sorry. "

Hendrix's body sunk in the ground, he vanished and left. 

Julian looked at Yuusha again.

"I guess you failed."

"Yes, I am. "

Yuusha grimaced. 

………………

The night came. 

In the middle of Yuusha's rest, he heard a sound of suffering. 

He looked in the direction of Baudan. He felt a strong presence of suffering. He closed his eyes and focused on the sound. The string was strumming and he started to hear a lot of suffering. 

'I know that a war is happening and suffering is all around but this one is different…… I think it's coming from children, many children. The sound is so distinct'

Yuusha didn't know it but he was hearing the emotions of the children that Luze was whipping right now. 

The children were crying but Luze was happy. She swings her whip and hit their bodies. She was ecstatic, she was now officially a Princess, a beautiful, sexy, and kind Princess. 

…………………

The leaders were having a meeting and Julian was in the middle. 

"Your Highness, Duke Saraza will come tomorrow. It said that he had 50 thousand soldiers and Romero, the first son is with him."

The nobles brightened when they heard Romero's name. Romero Saraza was one of the youngest Master in the Cransia. His talent could be compared to Vincent, though he became a Master two years after Vincent became one. However, they were still considered rivals. 

"Good, what about Duke Caparal?"

"It said that he will come within two days."

The meeting started and they talked about what possible outcome would happen tomorrow. After the fight with Natan, the enemy camp didn't release another Master. 

The officials were thinking that maybe the Duke was preparing for an all-out attack. 

Prince Augusta was just listening to them. He didn't open his mouth because he knew that he would only talk about sex. 

Julian tapped the map and studied it. He took a sip from the tea that his father loved. 

"For now, let's watch. If something happened, we will send out Marquis Fillan or me to face them. "

Julian confidently said, he had the power to freeze his enemy. This Uniqueness made their family built the strongest Empire on the Continent currently. 

(Okay, discord is now here on Patreon, and the roles are here. Just click on the tier, I think... )

11