MoC 103
282 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

103

The Flesh started to spread its arms. A hundred arms grabbed all the living beings they saw. The people screamed and called for help, they struggled, afraid of being eaten. 

*Gaooohhh!!*

The Flesh wailed and opened its mouth. It was a disturbing sensation. 

The soldiers of Cransia who were around helped the citizens of the Baudan. Yeah sure, they were enemies but they knew that if they let the large flesh eat people, it would become bigger. For now, they must evacuate the people away from the Flesh. 

Prince Julian cast a water spell. He shot the monster, its meat melted but it rapidly healed. The Flesh didn't feel pain, it was accustomed to pain. The souls inside it were the people who died through torture. The pain was part of their lives. 

"Tch… How can I defeat this thing?"

"Your Highness!!"

Marquis Fillan approached him, behind him there were two people. When they heard the wail of the Flesh, they immediately went here.

 Edson, Miranda, and Hendrix were shocked while watching the creature. An unknown giant monster who had hundred of arms were eating people. 

They were Masters but they couldn't stop themselves from having goosebumps. This creature radiated death. They felt it. 

"Your Highness…… What is this?"

Edson asked while looking at the monster. He gulped but he realized that his mouth was dry. He saw many Demon Beast but this one was different. Based on its appearance, eyes, arms, mouths… It's like a group of humans stitched together. This sent shivers, Edson thought was right and he didn't want to believe it. He was afraid to believe, imagine humans put together, it was horrifying. 

"I don't know, but I understand that it's dangerous."

Miranda and Hendrix were the most experienced people here but even they were not sure what creature was this. However, as the Combatant of their Temple, they had a mission that they needed to fulfill. 

One of them is: If you found a creature who is dangerous to mankind, kill it. 

This task actually means that if they saw a dangerous Demon Beast, they must exterminate it. This creature was not a Demon Beast, but it was dangerous. So they must kill it. 

"Aahh, another work."

Miranda sighed. She got a piece of information that could possibly cure her sister. She didn't want to die here, but she had a pact that she needed to obey.

Just like her, Hendrix readied himself. He stretched his body, he was not a young person anymore.  

"Oi, First Prince and Edson. If you are afraid of fighting, I recommend you to stay away. Fighting that creature will be problematic."

Hendrix said to them. This was not the fight of Cransia anymore. This creature was under their jurisdiction. The Temple's Combatants was made because of this sole reason. Killing the enemies that normal a Master couldn't defeat. 

"Hendrix kiddo, don't block my way."

"Same to you, witch."

Julian and Edson watched them bickering. Julian was the first to move, Edson saw his will to fight.

 Edson didn't have his longsword, it was destroyed by the Calling in the Capital. But he could still fight using an ordinary sword. 

"We will help you. I still can't fully control my power but I have another way to help you."

Julian said that he would help. 

"Are you saying you will use your Uniqueness? Not bad kid, I like that. Though don't use it excessively, or else your lifespan will be bye-bye."

Miranda winked. She loved brave men. 

"So you are going to fight too, Edson. Well, I don't care anyway."

Hendrix shrugged when he saw that Edson was clenching his weapon. 

…………………

The Flesh realized that his food was getting fewer. It wailed and extended its arms, he targeted the people who were still close. 

The arms moved but walls rise and blocked its vision. Seventy feet walls blocked all its direction. The creature cried and smashed the walls but it became confused when it saw that another wall materialized and barricaded again. 

The Flesh tried to destroy it but a lightning bolt hit it. It stumbled and crashed into the other wall. The Flesh felt that the electricity paralyzed its body and great pain struck it. Before it could recover, another lightning struck it. 

*Goaaahhhh*

The souls inside cried out, it echoed and all of the people around heard it. They heard that it was crying and suffering. 

However, Miranda didn't care, she lifted her hands and created lightning on her palms. She threw it to the monster and…

*Baam!*

The Flesh was torn apart, its body exploded. The meat and blood rained and splashed on the walls. But the Masters didn't celebrate. They still felt the gloomy and dangerous atmosphere. 

"Tch, are you saying this disgusting  thing had strong regeneration ability?"

Miranda said. She shot it with one of her strongest spells but the creature didn't die. 

The Flesh moved again, it started to stand. The missing parts of its body regenerated. It wailed, and this time, it was stronger.

*GRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH*

The scream echoed and the people covered their ears. Even the four Masters covered their ears. The sound assaulted their hearing, some of the people's eardrums exploded. 

After that, another sound could be heard. 

*GARATATRARATATATATSRARATATARARAR*

The souls spoke simultaneously, it created a powerful and irritating sound. It didn't affect the physical body instead it attacked their spiritual body. 

"Gah!!"

The weak people fell and shrieked. They felt that their inside was burning, a piercing pain stabbed them to the soul. 

"Ugh… what is this?"

Miranda kneeled. She touched her head, she felt a sharp pain. Not just her, Julian, Edson, and Hendrix were hurting too. 

The cry of the soul stopped, but all of the people who heard it received damage. 

The Flesh started to move again, it destroyed the walls that blocking it. The arms extended and continued eating people. The injured ones couldn't protect themselves and their bodies were crushed when the teeth bite them. The Flesh enlarged again. 

The Masters began to retain their clarity. The first one who moved was Edson, he had the toughest body and he could endure any pain. If you compare the scream and the Calling, then the Calling was far too stronger. 

He sliced the arms and saved the people he could save. He didn't want the Flesh to get bigger. 

(The updates will remain the same, it's still six times a week till we reach 140.... I'm trying to find a way to salvage the plot. That's why please give me the privilege of writing garbage, cause I'm not sure if this novel will be good or not.)

10