MoC 104
278 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

104

Edson jumped and slashed the Flesh, the arms wriggled and defend. It moved and grabbed him, but they didn't pull him instead the arms smashed Edson into the ground. 

*Crash!*

The ground cracked in a spider web. However, Edson was a Defense Rara Avis. His thick Aura covered him and protected his body. The smashed didn't affect him. 

He stood again and attacked, he had to hinder the Flesh from eating more people. He could feel that it was getting stronger. 

The Flesh was a creature made by hundreds of souls. Its mind started to grow after eating more. It realized that if it didn't kill these warriors and mage, its eating would be obstructed. 

It opened its mouth again, it knew that the enemies were hurt when it used the scream of the souls. It began to create a sound but giant spikes impaled it. The Flesh was interrupted, Hendrix won't let the creature scream again. 

"Tch, I thought this war will be easy…"

He cursed. 

Miranda and Julian started to stand, they were dizzy but they could still fight. 

"This creature will be tough, the attack didn't hurt our physical body, it injured our spirit."

She said. She experienced this once. When she fought the devious Bishop of Wrath. The man had a Gift that assaulted her soul.

"But this one is stronger... Oi, First Prince, you think you can stop it for ten seconds? "

Miranda faced Julian. He got a Uniqueness but Miranda wasn't sure if Julian could freeze it so she asked him. They need to stop this creature. If they let the Flesh do what it wanted, then it would become stronger. Perhaps it would gain the ability to think. It would become more frightening if that happened, they didn't know that the Flesh started to have intellect. 

Julian watched the struggling Flesh, the spikes could only stop it for a minute. The missing part of the creature regenerated. 

"I will try, that creature is dangerous if we let it live longer."

Miranda smiled, she liked his answer. 

Julian stepped forward, his eyes glowed, looking at the creature. Water encircled him and they slowly turned into snow, his nose bled but he endured it… 

The Flesh stopped moving, the giant creature freeze. 

"Yosh! Hendrix!"

"I know!"

Hendrix and Miranda were the strongest Masters here. They had Gifts that amplified their Elements.  

Miranda's body elevated and the sky turned dark. She called the Lightning in the sky. 

Hendrix touched the ground, a dome made of rock encircled the Flesh. Hendrix grunted and used one of his Gifts. He transformed the rock dome into copper. 

He knew that copper was the best conductor, electricity surely loved copper. Not just that, the copper dome gained spikes and stabbed the Flesh inside. The spikes punctured the unmoving Flesh. 

"Take this you disgusting meat!!"

Miranda yelled. The Lightning descended and hit the copper dome. It crashed and a flash of light struck the whole place. The dome looked toasted. The surrounding place scorched and became nothing. 

 The Flesh who regained its ability to move screamed in pain. Its body was burned, it wrangled and moved erratically. It cried, because of the spikes, the lightning reached and cooked its inside. 

The dome started to break. 

"Fuck, you mean even that is not enough to kill this thing!?"

Miranda swear, she was shocked. She used 3/4 of her mana just to destroy it. She could destroy a city using two or three attacks using that but the Flesh didn't die even though the lightning hit it perfectly. 

"Your Highness!"

Edson ran to Julian. The first Prince bled. His mouth released blood and his skin was pale. He was breathing thinly and he fell. Edson caught him and slowly put him down. The Uniqueness bite back. 

*Garoaaaahhhhhhh!!*

The Flesh was angry! The dome broke and the Flesh was fully free. It scanned the place. It saw the people who gave it pain. It roared and dashed to them. The creature wanted revenge. 

The arms moved and rushed, Miranda and Hendrix ready themselves. However, before the arms reached them, a sound of plute echoed. They heard the sound of a plute playing.

They felt that their souls were assaulted by stabs, but the Flesh's scream was more painful than the plute so they withstand it. They only felt dizzy. Masters had immunity to the plute.

The true target of the plute was not them, it was the Flesh. When the Flesh heard the sound, hundred souls trembled. The arms lost their strength and fell like papers. The Flesh shivered and whimpered. It searched for the sound, the souls were attacked by the sound and the Flesh felt spiritual pain. 

It roared and controlled the limped arms. The arms slowly moved and smashed everything. It wanted the sound to stop. It didn't saw the person who ran and pulled two machetes charging into him. 

*Slash!!*

Donovan sliced four feet of the monster, it lost its balance and crashed to the ground. He attacked again and cut the arms that tried to hit him. After that, he cut the Flesh and put a bomb inside. He ran away and *Boom!!*. The bomb exploded inside the body. 

Donovan went to Miranda, he only stopped the monster by a couple of minutes. The Flesh would regenerate again, Donovan needed their help.  

"Miranda, my friend had something to say."

Miranda knew who he meant. She nodded and listened. 

"He said we must keep this creature for ten minutes. After that, he can kill this creature. We must give him time."

Miranda was skeptical.

"Are you saying he(Christopher) has a way to kill this creature?"

She asked, she couldn't believe what Donovan said. 

'I attacked it using my strongest power but it didn't work. The monster is still alive. And you're saying Christopher can kill this creature!?'

She yelled inside her mind. 

Donovan was skeptical too, but still, he believed him. Because Donovan knew that Christopher was not an ordinary person. 

(It's really hard writing fight scenes with multiple characters!)

10