MoC 107
253 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

107

Yuusha made the first move, as a Hero, his intuition told him to kill the Flesh first. After that, he would kill the Chimera. 

Yuusha created a sword made of Aura and Mana, a white sword appeared. Yuusha slashed the creature. The Flesh ached, the attack injured not just his body but its soul too. 

"Kratatyattatatatatattaat!!!"

The Flesh screamed, Miranda and the others covered their ear. Their souls were shaken by the scream. 

"We must leave."

Hendrix said to them. They fought the Flesh but all of their attacks failed. The Flesh was an immortal and they didn't know how to kill an immortal. 

"… Okay, let's leave for now."

Hendrix and Miranda had confidence in their strength but the Flesh was not an ordinary creature. This was the first time they met a situation like this, never in their lives experience this kind of hopelessness. 

The only thing they could do was to trust the unknown people who were fighting the monster. 

Donovan found that the Chimera had a resemblance with Christopher. However, he didn't have the time to confirm it. The battle became fierce and they decided to escape. 

Donovan went in a different direction, his three trusted followers were still playing the plute. He needed to determine their situation.  

……………… 

The scream didn't affect Yuusha nor Christopher. Yuusha's soul had a tremendous power while Christopher had a Skill that protected his mind. Truth be told, Christopher was surprised that the scream didn't hurt him. This time, it seemed that his Skill helped him. 

The Flesh extended its arms to attack them, the arms transformed into sharp claws. The Flesh started to gain intelligence and it had strong control over its body. It could now change its body based on its imagination. 

Yuusha cut the arms, none reached him. All of the arms fell on the ground. 

Christopher defended himself, his hands turned into long blades. He sliced the arms. Just like the Flesh, he too could change his body. The Abomination gave him the power to enhance and evolve his body through any circumstances. Not only that, he could use his Sui Generis. 

Fire covered the blades, the arms that he sliced were burned. The Flesh enraged, it realized that its attacks were futile, even the scream didn't affect them. 

The Flesh began to think how fuck the situation now. The creature trembled, afraid of dying. Its two major attacks couldn't touch them. 

The Flesh moved, it was running away. Its intelligence told that it was in a grave predicament. 

However, the two men won't let the creature escape easily. Yuusha waved his hands, a ten-meter sword appeared at the top of the Flesh. The sword dropped and plunged into the creature. 

The Flesh cried, but another gigantic sword stabbed its body, and another one fell, again and again. Eleven swords pierced the body, the Flesh unable to move. 

It struggled and scream. This scream was the strongest scream that it made. Even the Masters that were escaping felt their souls aching. 

Christopher descended from the sky, he thrust his arms on the ground. His imagination was better than the creature. He imagined his arms being roots, roots made of blades. The roots traveled and approached the creature under the ground. 

The roots emerged and wrapped the Flesh. The roots tied it on the ground and the Flesh was completely immobilized. 

The creature didn't want to die, it moved and tried to destroy the swords and roots, but it only gained wounds. 

Christopher cast his fire, the roots set ablaze and the Flesh was burned alive. 

Yuusha gathered the Mana and Aura around his palm. The invisible energies manifested and turned into an orb of white light. The orb dashed to the creature. 

*BAAM!!!!*

A strong force hit the creature and the Flesh died. Its body disintegrated. Even the surrounding areas were destroyed, it looked like an atomic bomb fell down and destroyed the whole place. Only a large crater could be seen. 

In the middle of the crater, two people remain standing. Christopher was hurt but his injuries quickly healed. 

'Now… I need to kill him, or else Baudan would turn to nothingness.'

This was the reason why Christopher used the power of Abomination. He knew what would happen if he let Yuusha in the state of Godhood. 

"Only Yuusha had the power of 'one-hit delete'. He's the only one who can destroy the Flesh by one shot."

Christopher said. 

In the state of Godhood, Yuusha's power was equal to the deities. He could destroy a country just by a flick of his fingers. 

Christopher was sweating. He was not confident if his power was enough to incapacitate Yuusha. 

"Now that the Flesh is dead, I need to stop this protagonist.… Thankfully, I have the Auburn War."

Christopher won't do this if he didn't have the Auburn War. Sometimes he was afraid of this book, he felt like the Auburn War was carving his destiny. Never in his goddamn mind would he face Yuusha in Godhood. But the Auburn War wanted him to do this. 

"Fuck, I don't have a choice but to believe this book!"

He cursed. 

Yuusha started to move, his vision focused on Christopher. His mind was programmed to kill every creature that could possibly kill him. 

The Flesh was acknowledged as a dangerous creature and so was Christopher. Yuusha created another orb and aimed it at Christopher. 

"Seriously! Are you angry when I forced you to drink my blood!?"

Christopher charged. He didn't want the orb to be completed. Another atomic bomb would explode if he let the orb. His arms lengthened and his claws sliced Yuusha's hand. 

Yuusha didn't feel any pain when his left hand was chopped, the missing hand regenerated. 

9