MoC 111
256 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

111

They went to the tent and nobody saw them. When they entered the place, they saw Count Seblan grinning like a madman. He was happy that their plan was successful. They overtake the Baudan, there were some strange incidents but since the Flesh was dead, it didn't matter anymore. 

The Count heard that there were people, he saw Christopher together with Miranda and Donovan+lackeys. 

"Oh, Christopher! I didn't think your plan will work. Haha, I owe you one."

Count Seblan smiled ear to ear, he was positive that he would receive a reward. Perhaps the Royals would give him the title of the Duke since his contribution was large. Or maybe they would give him territory, no matter what it is, he was sure that it was great. 

Christopher grimaced, while they were walking, he told something to Donovan and the others. He said that he would erase the memory of Count Donovan that connected to him. 

"I'm happy for you, Count Seblan… and I'm sorry."

Christopher came close and touched his head, blue tattoos glowed on his body. He erased every memory that related to him, he altered it and made that Donovan was the one who formulated the plan. 

Now, Count Seblan didn't have any memories of Christopher. 

'I can't trust the Count, his blabber mouth will compromise me...'

The Count lost consciousness he fell on the ground, her fat body slammed and jiggled. He would forget everything when he woke up. 

The five people watched the scene, another secret was revealed in front of them. 

They saw that Christopher had a carefree expression. He didn't feel guilty when he erased the memories of the Count. 

Donovan realized that something changed with Christopher. 

The Calling of True Name affected Christopher… The images that he saw made his heart numb. Christopher was slowly being heartless and his Side Effect made it faster. However, Christopher didn't detect any major changes, he thought that he was still the same. 

Christopher clapped and caught their attention. All of them looked at him. 

…………………… 

Count Seblan opened his eyes. He yawned and found that he was sleeping in his chair. 

"I guess the battle tired me. "

"Count, the first and second Prince is here."

The two camps were closed to each other, when they finished all of the procedures about the war and treatment of the soldiers, Augusta and Julian decided to visit the Count. 

"What!?"

A soldier informed him that Julian and Augusta were coming. Count Seblan tidied his suit, looked at his pocket mirror, and combed his hair. 

After that, he immediately got out to greet them. 

"I see the two suns of the Cransia."

He proudly said. 

The two Prince nodded, Augusta was the first to speak.

"I heard that you are the one who created the plan of using the Gate, is that true?"

Augusta curiosity asked. He wanted to know how Count Seblan used the Gate. If the Gate could be used now then their chance of victory was now in their palms. As long as the Gate was working, no one could invade the ever-strong Cransia. 

"Haha, yes I'm the one who created it!"

The Count didn't hesitate, after all, Donovan let him take all of the honor. Augusta squinted his eyes when he heard it and asked further. 

"Then how did you use the Gate? We tried it once but… the prisoners (guinea pigs) died. "

"Oh about that, I want you to meet the person who gave me the information about the Gate. He was a Master."

Julian reacted to that, he remembered the man who had two machetes and helped them to fight the Flesh. Julian's mind was still working at that time but his body was not. He could only assist them by throwing corrosive water blades. 

"Please follow this humble servant."

Count Seblan took them to the tent of the mercenaries. The place was rowdy, approximately around a hundred mercenaries were happily eating. 

Augusta and Julian felt a presence of a Master. They saw a man in the middle of the party, two women were flirting with him. He kissed the left one while fondling the other woman. 

Count Seblan was sweating, he didn't expect that he would see Donovan celebrating. He wasn't used to this type of party. 

Donovan stopped the cuddling when he detected the two Prince. Now, he must perform the task that Christopher gave to him. This was the last time that he would help him. He already paid his debt to Vincent by helping his younger brother and he didn't want to help anymore. 

Being with Christopher was like being in the middle of a storm, it was dangerous. He wasn't sure how he would die if he followed him. 

'One thing is for sure, Christopher was greatly related to the Goddesses of the Dark Side, I'm shocked that the deadly woman didn't attack us when Christopher taunted her. That woman radiated frightening air… And that disgusting Flesh, and even the black veil that covered the sky. Or even the Hero…… and the Goddesses, sigh, they are creatures that could destroy a nation, I don't want any of their shit. Christopher this is the last time I help you.'

He thought. 

"Oh, and what is the reason why the two magnificent men of the Cransia is here in my lowly camp."

Donovan said and chuckled like a greedy man. 

Julian stepped in, he wanted to say thank you. 

"First of all, I want to thank you for helping us."

"No big deal."

Donovan waved his hand, his other hand squished a butt and the woman moaned. Donovan didn't show any respect, well, these people were the reason why he was put to jail. No one helped him except Vincent so he didn't care how these people saw him. Donovan still has grudge against the government. 

"Is that so… then can I ask you how you used the Gate? Count Seblan said that you were the reason why the Gate worked. "

Julian didn't feel offended, Donovan was a mercenary, he thought. Donovan and his crew weren't under their authority so they couldn't apprehend them. Besides, Donovan helped them so they didn't feel the need to do it. 

"Oh that, you see that girl? She was the real reason why the Gate functioned. I'm tired so you can just ask her."

Donovan pointed at Rachel. He played with them, instead of answering the question, he gestured them to leave and go to the girl. 

Julian and Augusta decided to let it slipped, this attitude was normal to mercenaries, their attitudes were rough. 

11