MoC 115
272 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

115

"Sir!"

Soldiers arrived and saluted to their general.  A man with a height of 6.9 feet faced them. He was the General of the Rambaldon, he had a fierce expression, with his red hair and snake-like eyes he was known for being a merciless man. 

He was only a twenty-five years old man but his name was famous around the neighboring countries. He was on the pinnacle of Intermediate and at any moment he could become a Master. He and Augusta had a rivalry between each other, currently, their battle was tied to 3. 

His name was Erande, the first Prince of Rambaldon. 

The situation on the Entei was problematic than they thought. Right now, he was trying to siege the Entei but they still failed to take it. 

The Count was stronger than he thought, he realized the true terror of the Masters that was part of the Continental War. 

Erande watched the soldiers, he had an annoyed face. His fingers were itching to cut their heads, he was stress now because of the Entei. However, his idiot father, the King, was forcing him to take the Entei immediately. Every day he would receive letters stating that the King was expecting good news. Erande was frustrated that he had an idiot father who didn't know how to study the situation. 

"What is it?"

His eyes were glaring like a sharp knife. The soldiers were sweating, afraid of dying. 

One of the soldiers braved himself and opened his mouth. 

"Your Highness, a woman was asking for your time. She said she's a Bishop from the Temple of Death."

Erande squinted. 

"Is this true? A Bishop is really here?"

"Y-yes, Gandhi said that the woman is a Master and she had the power of Darkness."

Gandhi was one of the Master of the Rambaldon. 

Erande used his mind and reviewed everything he heard. Based on what he knew there was only one female Bishop of the Temple of Death. He didn't know her name, she was only known for being a woman who always wore a veil, except that Erande had no knowledge about her. 

"I see."

Erande pulled his sword and cut the head of the soldiers who had spoken earlier. His blood rain out and his friends watched dumbfounded. 

"Take him away and clean this place."

The other soldiers quickly moved and took the dead body. 

Erande stood and go to Gandhi.

Gandhi was watching the woman, he was a Master Mahekiro but he could easily see that the woman was stronger. Every simple move she made created a ripple of dark energy. 

"Your Highness."

The old man bowed when he saw that Erande has come. Erande nodded and looked at the woman, just like what he thought, the woman had a veil that covered her face. Erande was curious what face she had but he let it slip. The Temple of Death weakened but they were still dangerous. It was greatly known that the Goddess of Death could take a person's life just by her breath. Nothing was dangerous than the woman who held the Authority of Death. 

"I'm Erande y Afrit Rambaldon, the first Prince of the Rambaldon kingdom. What is the reason why the Bishop of Death is here?"

Erande slightly showed his supremacy. He didn't want to leave an impression that he was weak. 

"I am the Bishop of the Temple of Death."

Acacia didn't say her name instead she only stated her title. No one knew her name except for two people. 

"I am here to talk about the Tomb that resides under the Inaudible Plain."

"Ah, that Tomb?"

"Yes, we asked that you let the Tomb alone. And please command your scout to retreat away from the Tomb, that place was holy ground."

Acacia said. 

Erande had knowledge about the Tomb but he wanted to confirm if it was right so he decided to ask the Bishop.

"Excuse my behavior but what is the reason why you want to protect that land?"

The Death Necromancer was famous, so much famous that even parents used his name to scare the children to remain obedient.

He was a man that almost conquered the whole Western Continent. His life ended on the Inaudible Plain but nobody knew how he died, there was hearsay that the Goddess of Death killed him but it was just a theory. 

"That is the place where the Death Necromancer died and we want that nobody disturbed the place."

"I see… Gandhi order our scout to let the Tomb alone."

The Tomb was not part of the Entei so he didn't care about it. It was an old structure and nothing much. Besides, he didn't want to annoy the Temple. The fall of Cransia was because of the Goddess of Light and Erande didn't want that to happen to his kingdom. Erande was a vicious man but he knew how to advance and retreat, fighting the Temple of Death was akin to killing yourself. So he let the Tomb to the Temple so they would be please with his help. 

"Yes, Your Highness."

Gandhi exited the place. 

"Thank you, Prince Erande."

Acacia said her gratitude.

Erande smiled like an innocent angel. Their conversation ended in a good way, Acacia merged in the shadow and vanished. She didn't have any reason to stay here.

Erande sighed in relief when he felt that the dark energy was gone. 

……………………

A kilometer away from the Rambaldon force, Acacia appeared out of the shadow. 

A young man was waiting for her return, he bowed and greeted her.

"Bishop, the Tomb was empty just like what we thought."

Zoan was an Intermediate Dark Mahekiro, he was saved by the Temple when a slave merchant almost abducted him. He was a young kid who lost his parents in the war, he decided to give his all to serve the Temple of Death. 

He realized that he had an affinity with the Dark Element and not only that, he was talented too. In terms of talent, he could be compared to the Hero of Cransia Vincent. At such a young age of 11, he was already an Intermediate and there was a high chance that he could be a Master before his twenties. 

Right now, his role was to be the assistance of the Bishop. Zoan liked his job because the Bishop was a woman, a kind woman. Zoan was afraid of the other Bishops because they were old and had a grumpy attitude. 

He thanked his Goddess that he was put under a good boss. 

"I see, still, I need to go there. The Goddess told me that I had something that I must see there."

Acacia was skeptical about what or who should she see in that place but she fully trusted her Goddess even though sometimes the Goddess hijacked her. 

9