MoC 116
274 9 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

116

Christopher was riding a horse. He was traveling for almost two days, he was anxious about his parents so he didn't even rest. 

He didn't even stay in the territory of Marquis Fillan, he traveled straight. 

Thanks to his Gift he didn't feel tired. Even now his eyes were working well and his mind could think straight. 

However, his horse was not like him. 

The horse neighed and tumbled, its feet were bleeding. The horse was shaking and lost its balance. The horse fell together with Christopher. They crashed into the ground and dust flew.

"Ugh."

Christopher felt that his shoulder dislocated, he groaned and slowly got up. He watched the neighing horse, he sighed. It seemed that the horse didn't withstand the restless travel. 

"I'm sorry… I really want to see my parents."

Because the event in the Baudan ended, the Auburn War was on cooldown right now. Volume two was finished and it needed twenty-four hours to be read. 

It was still unsure if his parents were alive. He couldn't read the Auburn War and the anxiety was slowly eating him. That's why he didn't hesitate to sacrifice the life of the horse just to get there faster. 

"It's funny that I didn't feel anything seeing this horse suffer."

Christopher knew that his behavior was changing. 

"I guess I already know my Side Effects… I didn't think that my mind was going to be corrupted like this."

Christopher watched the horse dying. 

"The Calling of True Name made my changes faster."

He recalled how Pariah suffered, Christopher clenched his fist. He was angry and he was not sure if this was his true feelings or maybe the Side Effects got him. 

"For now, I need to return this dislocated shoulder."

Christopher's posture was awkward, his shoulder was bent in an odd way. He looked at his surroundings and saw an old tree, he walked to the tree.

Christopher breathed in and breathed out. He knew that this would be painful. 

He steeled himself and smashed his dislocated shoulder to the tree to realign it. 

"Gaah!"

He gritted his teeth, it was painful than he thought. Thankfully, he had his Gift that quickly heal him. 

He started to check his shoulder. He clasped his fingers, everything was fine. 

"Now, what should I do?"

He looked down and confirmed that the horse was dead. An idea entered his mind.

"… Should I eat this horse… No, no, Christopher you're not an animal."

He slapped himself, sometimes Christopher had these urges of wanting to eat fresh meat. He erased the gruesome thoughts and proceeded to watch the surrounding. The place was getting dark, and the sun was now sinking down. 

"I guess I need to rest at least for two or three hours."

Christopher decided to rest under the tree, it was bad to enter the forest with nothing but your feet. He calmed his mind, he knew that he would receive nothing if he let his mind be drowned by negative thoughts. 

"My parents are alive, they are alive."

Christopher said positively. People said that bad things would follow you if you have negative thoughts clouding your mind. Christopher didn't want any bad things to happen so he stated that his parents were alive. 

"Mom and dad are alive."

He said with a firm.

The night began to deepen and the howls of wolves could be heard. 

Christopher was staring at the sky, he couldn't sleep. He touched the red stone that he received from Benevere. Christopher knew what this stone is.

"It's the Embodiment of the True Apostle."

The moonlight flickered on the stone and shone red. 

"… Does the Apostle want to talk to me? I mean why did her Bishop give this thing to me?"

Christopher asked but no one answered. Only he himself knew the answer. He started to remember how he wrote the True Apostle. He portrayed her as a quiet woman who had a lot of things working on her mind. In short, she was the introvert one. 

"Still, she's a Yandere. She hates the Hero Tatsuya so he hates Yuusha too. She's one of the Goddess that didn't feel any attractions to them... Well, Tatsuya fucked all of the hard work that she did so I can understand her."

The Bathory family that reigned once in the Eastern Continent was defeated by Tatsuya and True Apostle didn't like it. That's why she despised everything related to him and the word Hero. 

A strange idea entered his mind. 

"… You don't like me, do you? Hehe, who am I joking, True Apostle is a lesbian so of course, she doesn't like me."

Christopher laughed at his own words. The True Apostle preferred women, she had male Bishops under her but she didn't have sex with any of them. All of the people who stepped on her bed was female, yeah, the True Apostle was into scissor and licking. 

… Christopher didn't know that his thoughts were wrong. Just like how Pablo and Luze were different from his original novel, the True Apostle was different too. She was one of those females who believe in one man only, she promised to herself that she would give her all to the first man that would make her heart doki-doki. In short, the True Apostle believed in love at first sight, and Christopher caught her attention. 

Yes, our chad won again even though he didn't know. 

Christopher may have been the author of this world but he didn't know everything. He too was a character of this story that was flowing in the river. 

He didn't know that his constitution was unordinary. This idea didn't cross his mind, CHRISTOPHER WAS REINCARNATED TO THIS WORLD JUST LIKE TATSUYA AND YUUSHA, HE WAS ALREADY A  PROTAGONIST. 

And just like a protagonist of an isekai novel, he would have a harem… Christopher was an idiot because this thought didn't enter his mind. 

Perhaps he still believed that he was the god of this world subconsciously so didn't see his life being tangled with the powerful deities. 

Christopher put the red stone in his pocket, he didn't want to lose it. He recalled that Benevere would kill him if he lost it. This stone was originally from Benevere, she treated this stone like a holy grail and it is a holy grail. 

Anyway, having the stone was better compared to losing it. Besides Christopher could talk to the True Apostle if he had this. 

If that scenario happened and Apostle really did summon him to her space then Christopher wanted to ask her a question. He wanted to confirm something. 

10