MoC 127
207 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

127

The Kingdom of Forzin was busy, the war was still ongoing, right now, they were sending their rations to the border. They successfully took a city from the Empire, they were strengthening the security of the city to make it their stronghold. 

In a large hall, an old man was sitting on a chair made of gold, he had a crown on top of his head. He had chubby cheeks… okay, chubby was not enough to describe it. The king looked like a big fat bulldog, he was grinning because their force was slowly penetrating the Cransia. 

If they did this right, their country would expand and prosper. He was laughing so much, he called her slave. A woman who had long ears approached him, she was naked and her body was shivering. However, her shivering was not because of cold, she was afraid that the man would hit her again. She had bruises all over her body, and her feet were shackled with chains. 

She was holding a plate of fruits, the king kicked his tongue at annoyance. He lifted his hand and slapped the woman. 

"You fucking snail! Why are you so slow!"

The king said. The elf was afraid and her head was looking down. 

"Well, since a good thing happened, I will let it be. But don't do it again!"

The elf bowed her head and tried to leave. 

"Who said that your job is finished!? Feed me!"

The king said with a murdering tone.

The elf nodded and used her trembling hand, she grabbed a grape. The king opened his mouth, a foul smell assaulted the elf but she endured it, she put the grape inside. However, the king bit her fingers, the elf yelped, she wanted to cry. 

The king tasted the red blood, the taste of iron mixed with the grape. He spat it on the face of the pale elf, he didn't like the taste. 

"How distasteful!"

The king held a knife, he would gouge her eyes. However, before he could do it, someone interrupted him. 

"Your Majesty!"

A Chancellor entered the hall with an agitated face. He kneeled in front of the king. 

"What is it!?"

The king had an ugly expression. He hated it when someone disturbed him. 

The Chancellor opened his mouth. 

"Valencia was attacked!"

"What!?"

The king stood up, he was shocked. 

" R- Rambaldon retreated that caused the force of Duke Saraza to attack the border… but they didn't attack any city around the border, instead they went to Valencia…"

The Chancellor gritted his teeth. When they heard the news, it was already late, Valencia was now completely occupied by the enemy. 

The king slammed his arms. 

"How could they do this!"

Valencia was the life of their kingdom. That territory was the main source of grains and precious metals. They had the largest fields of rice and grains and it could feed their kingdom for one to two years per harvest.

The harvest time was two weeks before coming, if they don't take Valencia their kingdom would face hunger. They could buy grains from the other country but now that they were in the middle of a war, the other country would surely raise the price. 

"I want to meet Trinid-"

"Your Highness!"

Before he could continue his sentence, another person came into the hall. He was panting so hard and his face looked haggard.

"T- The grains, t- they burn it!"

Their expression, it looked like they lost their blood. The king became furious. 

Duke Saraza did the inconceivable. He didn't attack many people so the Vrede Acquiescent won't take effect, what he only did was taking Valencia. However, what he did was actually more brutal, the Forzin kingdom would famish and die because of what he did. He burned the fields that feed their population. 

The king lost his reasoning, he ran into the hallway. His fat body sweat a lot, he wanted to see Trinidad. 

Except for the important people of the kingdom, nobody knew that the Forzin kingdom was under a religion. That religion was the religion of True Apostle, yes, the kingdom was under the organization of the Dark Side. 

The king reached the room, he was wheezing like a horse that traveled without rest. Inside the room, he saw the man that he wanted to see. The king kneeled and begged for help, he didn't care about his appearance. 

"L- Lord Trinidad! Please help us, please help us to take the Cransia immediately!"

The king cried, this was the only solution that he could think of. If they take the Cransia, they could ransack their food. 

A man turned to him, he had red color hair while his eyes had a blue color. He smiled at the king, he chuckled. If you check his mouth, you could see that a tattoo engraved on his tongue. This tattoo was the symbol of the True Apostle, this meant that this man was one of the chosen people of the Goddesses. 

Trinidad, the Archbishop of True Apostle. 

"Hm?"

"P- please help us!"

The king's head was on the floor.

 

"The Forzin kingdom was built as undercover to the organization, this country became the haven of the followers. This country became the protector of the followers."

Trinidad stated. 

"Y- Yes, that's why-"

"However, my Goddess gave me a revelation."

Trinidad looked down at the kneeling man. His eyes were dark and no emotions could be seen. 

"…"

The king was waiting for the answer.

"The Goddess said that the Forzin doesn't have any use to her anymore." 

The king stopped moving, he couldn't understand it. He tried to repeat what Trinidad said, but no matter how many times he replayed it, only one conclusion came up. 

The king crawled and touched the food of the Archbishop. Trinidad stared at the man, he didn't treat the king as a man. For Trinidad, the king was a pig that was begging for food, and Trinidad was disgusted looking at this man.

He kicked his face. The king rolled on the floor, when he looked up, he found that the Archbishop vanished. 

10