Chapter 139
300 5 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

139

The woman came close and Christopher gladly faced her. He was staring at her eyes just like how she did it.

"Are you ready? Um, this will be painful."

Christopher nodded, power couldn't be taken easily. There is no such a thing as free, all had to work to get something. And right now, Christopher must suffer to get stronger. It was a fair price. 

"Okay."

True Apostle bit her hand, blood came out and dripped down. Christopher closed his eyes, he prepared himself. 

Carmine decided to do this quickly, she didn't want to see him in pain. She took a step and stabbed him in the chest! Christopher grunted and blood puked out of his mouth. Carmine held hid convulsing body. 

Christopher's pupils dilated, his vision turned red, white, and black. Every pores on his skin were breaking and blood was sipping out, he cried blood. He looked like a man who bathed in blood, although this time, the blood was from him. 

"Ga- Kah-- !!"

His mouth opened, he tried to speak but more blood was coming out. His screams were muffled by the blood, he was drowning by his own blood. 

Carmine started to shed tears watching him suffered. She wanted to help but she knew that she couldn't, accepting the power was all about Christopher's determination and will. He must overcome this trial by his willpower, if don't, he would die. His soul would pop out and disappeared, it would be the end. 

"Ki-- Gah-- !!!"

For the last time, Christopher cried and screamed the pain that he was feeling. After that, his shivering body stopped from shivering, he started to calm down. His breathing returned to normal, he endured the hell. Now, Christopher awakened the Blood Element. 

Carmine smiled watching him breathing, she wiped the tears and opened her mouth. 

"Christopher thank you."

Christopher was a bit groggy but he nodded his head. 

"No, thank you."

He said. The woman giggled hearing his reaction. They stayed like this for a couple of minutes before Christopher said.

"… I'm okay now."

"Y- Yes!"

Carmine became embarrassed when she realized that she kept touching his body. She blushed and released him, however, Christopher didn't let her. 

"Eh?"

Christopher grabbed her back. He grinned, but he too was blushing. 

"S- Shall we start?"

"… Yes."

Carmine weakly agreed. 

………

……

The war ended, two countries won. Yup two countries. 

Since two countries won, two counties lost too. 

While the two Dukes attacked the Forzin kingdom, the forces of the Royal Family faced the Algia kingdom. 

Their strength was equal, actually, the Algia kingdom was stronger because they had Runic weapons. The Royal Family was having a hard time confronting them. However, two factors changed this situation. 

The first was the Rambaldon attacked the other side of the border. The Rambaldon turned its back on the two countries and backstabbed them. The leader of this movement was none other than Prince Erande, the soldiers who retreated didn't actually retreat. Instead, they waited for the right moment to attack the Algia. 

The Algia kingdom was surprised but they didn't lose their composure. They weren't stupid, they understood that something strange was happening in the army of Rambaldon. They speculated that perhaps they would betray the alliance and attack their country. And it seemed like they were right. 

Still, the Algia kingdom was defeated. 

The second and last factor that caused their downfall was the Gate. The unusable Gate shocked them, they didn't think that it would work. They were caught off guard. 

In the middle of the night, they were attacked not by 40 thousand soldiers but much more. 89 thousand soldiers marched and trampled them. Even their Runic Weapons couldn't fight them, added that their other forces were defending the attacks from the Rambaldon. 

The Algia was attacked by two countries that caused them to lose. It didn't reach long before they surrender, the innocent people were not affected, but the soldiers and every people who were related to the war was executed. The royalties died, their heads were chopped off and they were displayed on the walls of the main city. 

The Continent realized that the Cransia was still a monster. Instead of losing the war, they won and conquered two countries. The strongest country was still alive and kicking. Many religions left their country, believing that they would lose. However, they were slapped in the face, the fact that the Cransia won the battle stabbed them. Some religions tried to reconcile with them but the Cransia didn't accept any of their hypocrisy.

As of now, there were only two religions that could work inside their country. The Temple of Death became the official and only religion of the Cransia next to the Temple of the Sea. Only these two were allowed to preach in their country. 

The Temple of Death was gladly welcomed in their country. This was a slap and a mockery to the Temple of Light. This may look childish, but one of the reasons why the Temple of Death was accepted was because the Cransia wanted to mock the Temple of Light. The Goddess of Light and her followers did irreparable damage to the Cransia and they couldn't forgive them. 

The Main Temple of Death was built in the territory of Entie, the people warmly welcomed them.

………

……

This scenario was made by only one person. Christopher Mellwood.

………

……

1799 Winsatl solar calendar, the first month of fall. One year passed and the peace returned again.

#Arc 2 New Plot#

( The second arc is finished, what a good time to put it on hiatus.)

(MoC will return the first day of May)

7