Ch158: Devil Romance
434 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Devil Romance

I couldn't believe it, but the day had come. Right now I was sitting in the subway waiting to get to the station, I was quite nervous because with me there was a bomb ready to detonate at any moment. Well, not really, it was a metaphor, but not for that reason less dangerous, because at this very moment hidden in my shadow was Lisa.

As I had promised I would have a date with her and that was exactly what I was doing today, although oddly Lisa wanted it to be today for some reason. That's because although originally it was today the day we had planned a problem arose in the cafeteria and we both had to go to help, it was already the middle of the afternoon when we both could leave, I told her that because it was so late we could postpone our date for another day, but she was very insistent that it had to be today, and that's how I ended up here.

Due to Lisa being Lisa there are not many places where you can go without causing a huge fuss, either because of her appearance or her personality. But it doesn't matter, because this time I had covered that problem, today we went to Akihabara for several reasons, the first one is that it's a pretty funny place that I always wanted to go to, the second one is that it was the epicenter of Anime, so here there is no such word as out of place, the buildings are full of images and screens promoting video games or animes of the moment, and the many people come dressed up cosplaying their favorite character. Today I was dressed pretty simple, a pair of shorts, black tights, my high boots and my jacket with animal ears, I didn't even bother to hide my tail or fox ears, after all, there were a lot of people dressed the same way doing cosplay. As for Lisa, I asked her to come with her maid uniform because the other option was what she always wears, almost a third of the people that are here are dressed as maids so she is just one more.

When we arrived at the station I went to the restrooms to let Lisa go out without causing a commotion, because I was really afraid that something would happen before we even arrived at the place. After that, we just left the station and the first thing we did was pass by the Akihabara radio center.

"Why is there a space satellite encrusted in that building and people are not surprised to see it?" Lisa asked with curiosity.

"???"
"What, that over there?"
"Well the story is quite curious, but at this point, it's normal for this place"
"After all, all kinds of stories have happened here in video games, from time travel, zombie apocalypse, and even an invasion of vampires that were defeated by taking their clothes off."

"So is it normal for satellites to fall on this city? Why?"

"It's a very long story, how about we go on our way?"
"What do you want to do? Do you have somewhere in mind to go?"

"!!!!"
"If so, I have a great idea!"
"You will love it! I've spent the last two days asking our daughters to help me find places you'd like to go!"
"Look, according to the map it says it's this way!"

This place was exactly as I imagined it would be. The streets were full of people, whether they were children or young people. The streets were full of noise, fast-paced and happy music played loudly everywhere, girls dressed as maids were trying to attract customers to their places by promoting themselves, people in costumes were getting requests for pictures, and store assistants were talking about their low prices. This was exactly what I imagined a cheerful city to be like, it was a very pleasant atmosphere because I didn't feel that any eyes were judging me for the way I really was.

This time Lisa took me by the hand and took me to the other side of the station, to the north and it was only a couple of blocks, right on the main street. we arrived at a building that had several stores inside, the one she wanted to go to was right on the second floor, a cafe, another one. It was the MoCHA cat cafe, a place that as you can imagine is full of cats and you can play with them, or eat with them, for many people this must be the ideal place. I was really surprised that Lisa brought me to this place, but surprised for good, I had thought that our date would go between a murder in a hallway or a prison.

"What do you think?"
"Pretty relaxing, isn't it?"
"I can help you relax too you know! you can also come with me when you have problems, I will take care of everything!"
"Look I even brought you with creatures similar to your own species!"

"Same species?"
"Lisa these are cats"
"I'm a fox, there's a big difference"
"Have you ever seen a cat with a tail like this?" I said taking my tail and showing it

"They are not the same!?"
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you!"
"The neighbor has a cat with a huge tail"
"They were so much alike that I thought you were a cat!" Lisa said she was quite nervous.

"Don't worry, it's just a conversion"
"It doesn't have any real importance"
"I was just mentioning it to create a fun conversation"
"The one who should apologize is me for saying it in a way that could be misinterpreted"
"Especially with you"

"A cat girl!"

A little girl, looking about 5 years old, was pointing her finger at me. For some reason, she was happy to find me.

"No Otonari"
"She is a normal person"
"She's just in costume"
"...."
"I'm sorry for the disrespect"
"She has been watching a series of cartoons and is obsessed with cats"
"She was very excited to see how realistic your costume is" Said his mother in deep apology.

"Get Lo..."

"Lisa!"
"...."
"Don't worry, it's something that happens quite often"
"I'm used to it"

"Mom!"
"Can I have a picture with the cat girl?"
"Please!"

"Otonari!"

"Come on, don't be so strict"
"There's no problem."
"Of course, I can take a picture with you"
"In fact, I'm glad you're so happy for just me."

"Lolic...."

"Lisa!"
"Take the picture if you are so kind, please"

The demon reluctantly agreed and took the cell phone to take the picture. The mother stood in the center while her daughter and I stood in front of her, but just as she was counting down.

"Wait, no"
"You hold the cat and hug it"
"I want the cat girl to hold a cat too"
"Take this white one, I have the black one"

"Yes, of course, no problem"

"Can I take the picture now?"
"I'm going to steal the phone if you don't hurry up"

In the end, if we were able to create the photo without it happening to more, the only one that got upset was Lisa because of what happened. The truth is that I understand why, well not really but it's Lisa so it's to be expected. It didn't take her long to get bored of the place and she wanted to go out to do something else. Since this was her day, I went with her without much hesitation.

This time Lisa was constantly checking her phone, the map she was looking at was a mess, it was full of dots and annotations, I couldn't read well what they said, I think they weren't even in a human language, according to my intuition they were a lot of places to visit if something super crazy happened. In the end, no matter how hard she tried she couldn't find the place she was looking for and asked me for help, the place she wanted to visit was Alcatraz, a theme restaurant. One that she would not find because it was in Shibuya, but to do her a favor we took the train again just to go to where she wanted to eat.

The name by itself already gave some alerts, but my past self thought that I thought it was just a curious name, little did I know that in reality it really lived up to the name. Never before had I seen a place that was so in line with Lisa that it was terrifying, seriously. The place was decorated like a horrible hospital prison straight out of a horror movie, one where you expect to hear stories of tortured people and operations with medieval equipment.

I'm not going to lie, eating here is really an experience. More of a battle than a pleasure. More than once I had to ask how to eat certain things. Lisa asked for brains, thank God it was just normal food that was shaped like one, but I think she was expecting the real thing, the food came in a rather peculiar plate as it was one of those things they used to use in the operating rooms after a bullet was removed. As if that wasn't enough our drinks came in a head as part of the glass. The truth is that all this reminded me of many things that I had lived and I wanted to leave in the past as soon as possible, it is not fun to eat thinking about how you had seen the real thing while he was still looking at you with surprised eyes wondering what had happened.

Only a demon could see this funny, I was actually quite alert, my eyes turned red again just for being there. I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible because I didn't feel comfortable at all. But in spite of the fact that I didn't like the theme, I reserved all my comments so I wouldn't hurt Lisa because she was the one who was enjoying it to the fullest.

When we finally finished eating I put as an excuse that I had forgotten to buy something I wanted in Akihabara, so we had to return quickly. She accepted, and we set off, during the trip I was thinking about what to buy to make it a little more realistic, it's not like I really wanted to buy that limited edition figure of Nonoa the battle android girl with a kitsune-inspired battle costume, and I also had to repair my fatigue from the restaurant with something happy.  Lisa wasn't very interested in the store but she still offered to pay me for the figure with her money, I refused, it was a matter of dignity, I was the one who wanted to have this and I had saved up to have it, she could spend the money she worked for on other things she wanted. But she was also so insistent that she wanted to buy it from me that we almost ended up arguing, in the end, we agreed to pay half the price each.

By the time we left the store, it was already quite dark. Lisa was mentioning to me that there was still a place where she wanted to go today before going back home, but while we were near the Akihabara UDX, a huge building that is in the electric town square near the train station, I heard engines roaring, a very characteristic sound, powerful cars were near. I was so attentive that I asked her for a moment to go together to check what was the source of the sound.

A meeting of cars, it seemed that there was some kind of organized event, so many enthusiasts had arrived, which made me very excited. There were all kinds of cars, from the legendary Nissan Skyline branch to the classic AE86, or more modest cars that had been modified into real beasts of speed. There were also several highly modified but only visually, these were less attention-grabbing for me. Lisa didn't seem to know what she was talking about but she shared my excitement. I managed to take pictures with some of the cars, but although I tried to talk with some of the owners of the cars they didn't pay much attention to me, I wonder why, although the situation changed a little when one of them asked for a picture of his car with Lisa, she managed to contain her desire to strangle the man and I took the opportunity to talk with him about how he had modified the car and how much it had cost him approximately. In the end, it seems that I managed to convince them with my talk because it didn't take another one to approach to talk, then another one, and by the time I realized I was talking to a group about things like if it was better to put a twin turbo to a supra or for lack of budget just a single one. As much fun as I was having obviously I wasn't planning to stay there forever, after all, I was dating Lisa, and I couldn't leave her aside as much as I wanted to be there. She was also impatient to get somewhere specific but she never told me where until we got there.

The last stop before going back was the most problematic, when we were close Lisa took me by the hand and started running towards a building, she went to the emergency stairs and made a big jump so big that she reached the fifth floor without any effort. For some strange reason, she had the keys and opened the door. Without explaining anything she still took me down the hallway and we entered a room and then I finally understood what was going on. It was a love motel, Lisa had even booked and paid in advance, I have no idea how she planned everything without anyone noticing. She quickly took off her maid's clothes, revealing that she was still wearing her normal outfit underneath, pulled me close to the bed, approached me, and began to remove my clothes. 

"Relax!"
"I'll make you feel great"
"Leave it all to me and you'll never have bad dreams again"
"You just enjoy the ride"

"Lisa?"
"Are you sure about this?"
"I don't like the way this is going"
"I like to take my time and go easy"
"I'm not the type that needs to do this with every woman I see."
"Just by being with a girl I'm more than happy, there's no need to do this, I love you even without doing this"

I said rather nervously when I saw how high the situation had risen. But when I finished talking there was something that didn't add up. Lisa had remained completely still, paralyzed, she hadn't even finished taking off my shirt.

"Lisa?"
"Are you ok?"

Something was quite wrong with her. The excitement that her face had shown before was gone, replaced by one of fear. She had heavy breathing, but not that of someone happy, but of someone tired and terrified. Lisa was still thinking about what to do next, like prey that had just detected a predator stalking her.

"Lisa?" I stretched out my arm towards her to check on her. 

"DO NOT TOUCH ME!"
"GET AWAY FROM ME!"
"I DON'T LIKE MEN, THEY SCARE ME! CESAR IS SCARY!"
"MOM, HELP ME, RESCUE ME"
"MOM!"
"I PROMISE I WILL BEHAVE MYSELF NEXT TIME BUT PLEASE MAKE HIM STOP!"
"DON'T HIT ME ANYMORE, PLEASE, I BEG YOU!"

Lisa started to scream and get away from me as fast as she could as if she was begging for her life. I got up to see if she was ok, but she even threw several objects from the room at me trying to defend herself from an enemy that wasn't there. I managed to get close to her but she was still fighting for her life, but in a strange way, not like a demon with strange powers but like an ordinary girl, pulling her arms without any order and kicking desperately. Seeing that she had lost the battle, Lisa fainted so much that she fainted completely as if her life was over. 

It was clear that Lisa was not mentally stable, it was clear what was the source of her current state. Whatever had happened in her past was really strong for her to react in such a way, with so much fear for herself. Lisa was simply not mentally prepared for a stage of her life that she wanted to get to as soon as possible, but even that was perhaps only a sequel to the triggering of her condition. What was it that had happened to her in the past? What went so wrong for a girl as innocent as her?

I just lay next to her and held her until she calmed down. I put her head in my lap and just petted her head until she woke up again.

15