Ch175: Deception and Depravation
333 6 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Deception and Depravation

The young strategist was walking through the corridors of the place in a precise way, his impeccable uniform he wore with pride, next to it his faithful rapier saber, a symbol of his noble family, medals adorned his trench coat, a slender face finished to match. Vilhelm was reading the report that one of his agents had given him, he read it meticulously going over every detail with extreme care, his loud sound as he walked revealed to the others that he was not in a good mood. On the sheets of paper handed to him, it was written how the most recent plan to finish off the enemy leader had failed once again.

4xTHtYe.png

The Empire no longer had the presence in the world that it once had in the past, however, their determination never waned, the most important sector of the nation had managed to survive by its own efforts and means, although sacrifices had to be made, sacrifices that the people were suffering day by day while they were occupied by the forces of the Alliance when their proud capital fell prey to their enemies. It had fallen to them to live in exile from their homeland, something they did not expect to doubt for long. They hoped to strike a bold blow at the leaders of other nations before making their audacious return in full, a blow that was expected more and more.

Vilhelm arrived in front of the room where they were waiting for him, a huge door quite ornate, the maids opened it courteously for him, which they closed just after in the same way. The room had only one entrance, and its only source of illumination was a pair of lamps near the desk, electricity was a very valuable resource in this place so far from any other barracks of the Empire, which had no problem producing energy, but the place where it was present at the moment was a symbol of status that very few had access to, one that could only be achieved with the approval of its hostess. The young general threw the folder on the desk which resounded with power, then looked around and found his guest, or rather the source of his anger. A man a little older than him, he wore another uniform quite similar but with a couple of different colors, as well as the lack of some of the medals of the first one, his name was Fred, another strategist who was now under Vilhelm's command against his will due to several important failures throughout his career, the most recent of them was the origin of the new conversation.

"All right, Fred, may I know what your side of the story is?" he said calmly.

"The plan has failed"
"I was unable to get my team to detonate the bomb"
"It seems that the bomb was discovered shortly after it was planted by someone and the Alliance managed to defuse it and take it to a classified safe place"

"What were the errors committed?"

"Poor planning due to lack of information"
"We were unable to get the presidential route in time to create a better plan"
"The bomb deployment was poor due to how quickly the plan had to be adapted"
"Because of this, it went against us, triggering the rest of the events of that day"
"My team was made up of professionals but the enemy units were much more skilled, in addition to the interference of a third group not expected "
"By the time the DOLLs were deployed it was too late to change the course of the battle"
"They were a wasted and unnecessary expenditure of resources"
"They should have been used more aggressively even if it would have given more clues about the origin of the bomb"

Fred responded quickly with professionalism and sincerity, after all, there was no way to hide such a failure. But although his manner of speaking did not reflect it, inside Fred was extremely angry, both for such a pitiful result and for having to treat Vilhelm, someone much younger than him and yet more important, with respect. Fred had joined the army even before the war started, he was there from the very beginning until the very end. However, he had to answer to someone so young, who only joined the war because it was the duty of his blood, and to make matters worse, because of his noble origin, he was immediately assigned to a command position without even having any experience. But what bothered Fred the most was that even so, Vilhelm was really good at his job, even terrifying, after all, only Vilhelm was capable of attacking one of the most important cities on the planet, when there was more security in front, fighting fiercely, be overcome enormously with brutal losses and still return home alive, only to immediately get to work on finding new techniques to counteract everything he saw in the front line during the battle. It really made sense that despite his age he was one of the best generals of the Empire, his parents proud of their son have also taken advantage and better established their position among the nobility of the Empire.

"What about the bomb?"
"Has it been captured by the enemy?"
"Will they be able to reproduce one just like it?"

"The reports are quite confusing"
"We know that the U.S. did receive the bomb once it was disarmed"
"But our spies report that it was a Soviet RA-115s"
"We do not know the reason for this"
"Most likely this is a tactic to confuse our intelligence operations so I have ordered them to stop investigating the matter so as not to risk our agents"
"...."
"As to whether they will be able to reproduce it, that is highly improbable"
"No traces of red mercury have been found on Earth"
"It is even more difficult to find it here, let alone refine it"
"They also lack the knowledge to understand how it works"
"The United States or any other member of the Alliance has no way to reproduce a bomb like it"
"..."
"I also doubt that they would risk using the only known bomb of this type just to harm the Empire because the device is much more valuable to use."
"Although they do not understand it, they try to investigate it for years"

Vilhelm picked up the information folder again and looked out the window, reflecting on what had happened. In his head he went over the events one by one, trying to unravel the puzzle in his mind. But the more he thought about it, the less and less it made sense, the less the Alliance had no way of knowing the presence of the bomb, the president's schedules remained secret, their routes too, several times they went off the initial schedule that their spices had achieved. And yet they still managed to escape with the bomb, a real madness. There was only one person in Vilhelm's mind who could accomplish something like that, his Goddess.

What if this was all a trap from the start?

After all, it made sense, after the battle of New York the last thing the president would have done was to leave the country to visit another, it was risky. But what if the risk was worth it? The empire would not miss an opportunity to do harm, and that is exactly what they did. Not only that, but the Empire, always flaunting its technological advantages, flaunted it again and brought a new weapon, one that wasn't even refined yet, one that the Alliance now had the opportunity to study at their leisure. Adelis had once again gone there in front of everyone, no one else realized what had happened until it was too late and the losses were great.

A deadly game of cards and chess where patience and trickery were the keys to victory. The Goddess had gambled everything on a risky and crazy bet, then prepared the event from the shadows and orchestrated the dance by supervising her dangerous units. The enemy general somehow managed to predict the best places for an attack, it was logical that after the losses suffered the Empire would try to use something more discreet like a hidden bomb, she pretended not to watch a place and then was the first to check. He sent his most dangerous agent, the White Demon to secure the bomb, and surely with Dilan's stolen DOLL units, he found a way to defuse it. Giving once again a huge advantage to his side, using the enemy as a simple trampoline, using the Empire against itself. A military genius, a rival to overcome.

"It was my Adelis, the saint of Strategy" Said Vilhelm to no one in particular.

Fred felt uncomfortable, once again the boy was talking about the same topic again.

"What an interesting mind you have kid"
"May I ask for more details about her dear?"
"Is she really that beautiful? Is she as smart? Is she as strong as you say she is?"

A voice burst into the room, the door, the only entrance had not been opened at any time, and yet someone else had just entered. On the other side of the room a figure emerged from the shadows, then the walls of the palace were remodeled to her liking, and from the wall formed a huge meat animal, which lay down so that the mistress of the castle could be comfortable, she wanted to reveal in a theatrical way her perfected face and sensual body.

Fred, seeing the presence of the new guest, feels bad about himself, he is terrified of the being he is seeing. He knows that his life could be in danger with any word he says. Seeing that the girl's target of interest was the young Vilhelm he simply opted to leave the room, leaving them both alone. The girl did not mind the gesture, she rather liked it, after all the dirty men were not worthy of her presence. She only accepted perfect things and out of all of them, only Vilhelm barely approved, making a big exception in her personal tastes, after all, she had just found possibly her future source of entertainment for the next few weeks until she got bored again.

"I never thought I would see you again in person, especially in such an informal setting"
"Pardon my vulgar presence before you my Lady Nediadis"
"As you can imagine, you are talking to one of my subordinates about a particular subject of little importance here"
"I never thought this would arouse your interest"

"Tell me who is this Adelis that you hold in such high esteem?"
"She sounds like someone quite interesting, can I know more about her?"

"Adelis"
"She is a very influential person back on Earth."
"She is one of the highest-ranking people in the army I face."
"Her intelligence is superior to a thousand of the best men"
"Her beauty is a source of jealousy among the gods"
"His strength is that which has plagued my people for years"
"A powerful person in a world that has been at war for a decade, a person with strong presence and character"
"A born leader capable of turning the fate of a battle with her bold orders"
"She is the person worthy of being my rival"

"If our dear little tin soldier says so, then it must be someone who is worthy of praise"
"It's even the first time you praise someone above yourself"
"Tell me do you have a picture of her?"

"I only have this little one right now"
"It's one that a spy got, it was the first time I learned of her existence"

"Wow, then it's no coincidence that it's also my first one."
"...."
"My my, she's quite a beauty"
"A beautiful and powerful girl, a girl worthy of belonging to me."
"I'll make her mine and add her as one of my mistresses."
"You can go now, I've gotten what I want"
"I'll keep the picture, you can consider it as part of the payment for letting your dirty bunch of males into the lower mine of the castle"

"!!!!"
"Wh...what!?"

"What I said, I want her for myself, I'll make her one of my girls"
"You can go now"
"I want time alone thinking about how I'll have fun with her"

Vilhelm was indignant and full of fury, he wanted to protest, but he could not do it. The girl in front of him was something very dangerous, she was capable of killing for as simple as her state of mind, for speaking against her they would be twisted in such a way that they would wish to die, reveal themselves against her and you would be the next grotesque sculpture that the gardens of the castle adored, relegated to an eternity fighting and devouring the intruders or revels in cruel games of death for the amusement of the most twisted audience. He simply grabbed his things and left, taking advantage of the fact that the attention was focused on someone else, perhaps allowing him to leave unscathed by talking to her.

The girl raised her hand and the room swirled completely to her liking. The electric light of the place increased, a huge bed appeared, strange furniture emerged, chairs and chandeliers all with extra shapes and shapes, all with women's faces, all of them with pleasure in the visibility of their solid faces. The girl walked over and lay down on her bed, looked at the picture, and then licked it passionately, a light table appeared near her, and on it appeared all the information regarding her next collection piece. This woman, Adelis had everything she loved, a beautiful face, an interesting history, a position of power, a born successful leader, the perfect example of how a woman should be, someone like that could only be one of her harem.

The maids came in to serve their mistress, and when they saw that she was alone, they undressed as was the etiquette. They set about cleaning the furniture that had just come out of the huge cellar, the past mistresses that were now a permanent part of the castle. The woman in bed looked at one of the maids and frowned and called her to her side. She was startled to hear her name, for she knew what her future held, she would not be returning home.

"Tell me sweetheart, how many years have you been working here?"

"I have been working here for 10 years, ma'am"

"Gosh, it's been a long time!"
"You must be very good at your job"
"...."
"Too bad your beauty is about to fade soon."
"I feel sorry for you, but it seems that your time has come, my love"
"it must be done now before it is lost"

"Yes, my lady"
"It has been a pleasure my lady"

"Very good, I hope you enjoy it"

The mistress of the castle touched the arm of the servant girl and she began to writhe, her body began to gyrate more and more, and the screams of pleasure flooded the room before the presence of the others. Her body changed shape more and more, to an extra and impossible, sin that little by little was vaguely reminiscent of a chair. When she was finally in her final position the girl screamed for the last time and her body solidified into metal. The other servants took the new chair and joined the rest of the room. When the place was finally clean, they left still naked, still in the presence of their mistress, women's clothing was forbidden.

For they were in the presence of Nediadis, the Goddess owner of the world and pleasure, the lover of women.

17