Chapter 2: collecting a bounty
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I had woken up I checked out of the room and started walking around the capital and I had found something interesting a bounty board I could make money this way I picked out the bounty of hiruzen the devil worth 50 gold coins last seen on the outskirts of the border this is great i'll be able to make money and travel to find out more about this world. Then some random guy came up to me and said hah do you really think you can try and capture hiruzen I just stared at him not really listening I was lost in my thoughts.  then he said hey are you listening to me I was not paying attention then he tried to hit my face where my mask was. I just let him hit me because I don't want to fight people he then said hah not even worth my time and left but kazuki was pissed being laughed at he then took over half of are body and ran towards the guy the guy turned around and before he knew it his head was chopped off. Everybody was shocked except a certain young man I wasn't paying attention and left because I'm poor as shit I had to run towards where the bounty was or if I came across people i would ask them for a ride and I even robbed people so I could get money.

7 days later

I came across a town and with the money I got 20 copper coins and 10 silver coins I bought a horse it was all black so I decided to name it Spade then I road out we where almost at the border I had fallen asleep when I had woken up next thing I know I was covered in blood and I assume kazuki did it I looked at all the bodies and compared them towards the bounty I found him hiruzen but his body was the worst of all it was all severed his hands legs I can't imagine what kazuki did.

Flash back


Right after itsuki had fallen asleep kazuki took control riding towards the border he saw some guards he had been riding for 1 hour so he was bored and ended up attacking those guards it turned out they where fake and where actually hiruzen and his gang of course kazuki didn't know he just wanted to kill so with ease he killed all the minions there was a total of 10 they all attacked him he killed them all chopped all there heads of or stabbed them in there heart I took him a total of 2 minutes. then hiruzen attacked him he parried hiruzen attack  then kazuki attacked him hiruzen dodged and stabbed him in his gut kazuki was just playing around but he got stabbed and he was pissed he then started to attack hiruzen he was doing good at blocking for a while put that pissed kazuki off even more. so then kazuki cut his arms off he hiruzen screaming in pain made kazuki happy then he cut his legs of hiruzen screaming right before kazuki cut his body in half and that why he was covered in blood. 

well the bounty does say dead or alive so maybe I can still get the bounty well lets go back to the capital

7 days later 

After collecting the bounty people where looking at me like who is that one guy said that he recognized me as the guy that cut that random guys head off apparently that guy was someone well known his name was rock he was a famous bully after hearing what they said I left. 

0