Chapter 4
30 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4

 

Tang Ruoyao's heart beat to her throat: "!!!"

She stood there, feeling at a loss for a while. She didn't know if she should wash her body off the shower gel first, and quickly find a bathrobe to wrap herself around before Qin Yinong came in, or... she didn't do anything at all. See what Qin Yinong is going to do.

The dear of the skin, the joy of fish and water.

Tang Ruoyao made a small swallowing motion.

No matter what she wants to do, she just needs to obey.

There was a bit of shame in this thought, but there was also an inexplicable desire. Tang Ruoyao brushed off her wet long hair, unconsciously pursed her lips, and her ear tips were slightly hot.

Qin Yinong's footsteps were very soft, but because of concentration, Tang Ruoyao heard it clearly, once, once, like stepping on her heartbeat. Tang Ruoyao didn't dare to make a loud noise, staring at the direction of the door intently.

Qin Yinong's figure was reflected on the door!

Tang Ruoyao's whole body was tight, and one hand was clenched into a fist on her side, so that she could barely restrain the nervous tremor.

After Qin Yinong came in, what would she say? Say hello? Not a word?

Is it a bit colder to refuse and welcome, or to lower her posture to please her?

She looked down at herself, half of her body was covered with the white foam of shower gel, as if she had first awakened from a dream, she hurriedly turned on the shower, the hot water poured down again, and the noisy heartbeat was covered by the sound of water.

Thanks to the previous designer, the bathroom and bedroom are just a glass door, and the sound insulation effect is almost nothing.

The sudden sound of the shower calmed Qin Yinong's hot head, and her eyes became clear.

She closed her eyes, took a gentle breath, forced herself to withdraw the hand that managed pushed the door slightly, and turned and walked out with strides.

...

Tang Ruoyao put on a bathrobe and came out, and the tie was fastened upright, and she was startled when she looked up.

Qin Yinong sat leaning against the bay window in the bedroom, with one leg bent and the other hanging in the air, swaying lightly, her eyes ethereal. It was not her movements that made Tang Ruoyao startled, but a cigarette between her thin white fingers.

"When did you smoke?" Tang Ruoyao moved forward and took the unlit cigarette from her hand with ease.

Women's cigarettes have a long and slender body, pale white, and slightly fragrant, with wild black thorns on the butt.

Qin Yi smiled thickly, not annoyed by her smoking the cigarette, two fingers pinched another cigarette from the cigarette case on the side, the tip of her tongue curled slightly, and it was skillfully held in her mouth.

She naturally tilted her head when she was smoking, her breath sank slightly, the corner of her mouth was raised, her eyes were chasing the smoke, clear and blurred, and she behaved completely like an old smoker.

Why did she suddenly get such a heavy addiction?

Tang Ruoyao was slightly stunned, but she dared not show it in front of her.

Without explaining, Qin Yinong raised her hand hanging on one side, holding the same pure black metal lighter in her palm.

Click-click-

Click-click-

The lid of the lighter opened and closed, jumping flexibly and lightly at Qin Yinong's white and slender fingertips.

Tang Ruoyao made an imperceptible adjustment of breathing.

"The upper part is needed for filming." Qin Yinong spoke unhurriedly, playing with the lighter in her hand, and looking up at Tang Ruoyao with teasing.

This child, Mao is about to explode, and has to endure not to educate herself.

Tang Ruoyao was seen through her mind, her ears were stained with crimson, and after a second of silence, she said softly, "Well, smoking is bad for your health."

Qin Yinong nodded and chuckled.

"I know, I'm already quitting."

"Then you still..." Tang Ruoyao was puzzled.

Shouldn't you quit smoking?

Qin Yinong pressed the switch of the lighter, and the yellow and red tongue rushed up.

Tang Ruoyao watched the flame slowly approaching the cigarette in Qin Yinong's mouth, her fingertips curled up, and when she wanted to reach out, the tongue stopped a few centimeters away from the cigarette butt.

Qin Yinong's hand was steady, and she didn't struggle with cigarette addiction.

"Ari." Qin Yinong suddenly raised her eyes to look at her, a desolate and desolate gaze at the end of her overly calm eyes.

Tang Ruoyao mumbled, her heart was inexplicably twitched by her eyes.

The sadness in Qin Yinong's eyes suddenly disappeared, as if it had never appeared before.

She took the cigarette in her mouth to her hand, and said lightly: "People have so many desires, do we have to satisfy every desire?"

"If it doesn't involve legal ethics, it's okay." Tang Ruoyao replied deliberately.

"But people's desires are endless. How can you ensure that you are only satisfied with this step. Once you taste the sweetness, it will be difficult to stop." Qin Yinong sneered, "Otherwise, why would there be a word that is difficult to fill in?"

Desire is a hungry beast locked in an iron cage, with its mouth wide open, salivating for a long time, and when it is released, it will be swallowed by itself. So the more you want, the more restraint. As small as a cigarette, a candy, as large as...

Qin Yinong glanced at her deeply.

The more readily available, the more traps are hidden. One step wrong, you will fall into the abyss and be broken.

Tang Ruoyao looked startled.

"So the best way is to restrain it from the beginning."

Qin Yinong lit the cigarette, lowered her eyelids in silence, watching it quietly burn in her fingers, white mist curled up, and smelled the smell of smoke. For smokers who are quitting smoking, nerve factors will instinctively react. Stimulate the salivary glands to secrete saliva.

Tang Ruoyao clearly saw Qin Yinong's throat slipping, and her expression faintly revealed uncomfortable expression.

Tang Ruoyao still didn't understand why she had to torture herself so much.

Qin Yinong looked at Tang Ruoyao's dumbfounded appearance and smiled.

She really drank too much today and actually said these messy things to Tang Ruoyao. Or, she had an unrealistic fantasy in her heart, hoping that Tang Ruoyao could understand her. But what if she understand it? She can't save herself by herself. Is she expecting a kid who is under 22 years old to give her a hand?

"Acting is also a kind of desire. We usually call it the desire to perform. It also requires restraint. It is too late to pass." Qin Yinong raised her voice slightly, calling back her distraction.

Tang Ruoyao uttered blankly. Although she wondered if Qin Yinong had skipped a lot from the last sentence to this sentence, she still straightened her posture very quickly and listened to Qin Yinong's teachings.

Three years ago, not long after Tang Ruoyao entered the film school, the whole person's cognition of performance has not yet formed a system. It was not the school teacher who gave her the enlightenment, but Qin Yinong. Qin Yinong's teachings were inseparable for her passing the director's audition for her first film. Even though Tang Ruoyao still did not dare to compliment Qin Yinong's character at that time, she had to admit that Qin Yinong was an actor born for acting. When acting, no matter how many actors around, she is the only one. The luminous body eclipses everyone.

Qin Yinong is her gold master and her teacher. After contact, she became the person she admired most on the road to actors, her idol.

"The "Variations on the Stars" that you released last year is a negative example of uncontrollable desire for performance." Qin Yinong lifted her eyelids and glanced at her calmly. The iconic sloppy smile that often hung on her face was restrained. There was a faint coldness and majesty in the voice.

"How to say?"

Tang Ruoyao looked at her directly, and did not blindly bow her head to admit her mistakes because Qin Yinong was an authority on acting. She didn't just grab someone's play for self-expression. People who played with her liked her, so why couldn't she control her desire to perform?

Qin Yinong's eyes flashed a small smile, and her chin lifted, motioning her to sit opposite him.

The opening of the bathrobe was low. When Tang Ruoyao bent over to sit on her side, her neckline was wide open, revealing a piece of skin like snow. Qin Yinong accidentally saw the cherry blossoms adorning the snow-capped mountains, and looked away uncomfortably, watching her movements from the corner of the eye, waiting for her to sit down, and then turning back casually.

Tang Ruoyao didn't notice anything, bowed his head and adjusted the hem of the bathrobe.

"The reason why an actor is an actor is that as long as he shouts to start, he will immediately appear another himself and devote himself to the performance, right?"

Tang Ruoyao nodded.

Almost all actors are like this. She thinks it represents concentration and accomplishment, doesn't it?

She expressed doubts with her eyes.

Qin Yinong didn't answer for the time being. She tapped her index finger on her knee, raised an eyebrow and asked her: "Do you remember where the "Star Variations" was filmed?"

"It's in a special school." Tang Ruoyao answered.

"Variations on the Stars" is a film aimed at special school education. Tang Ruoyao plays a teacher in it. For this reason, she also learned sign language for several months.

"Are all the students in it real?"

"Yes, the crew specially selected a special school to shoot."

"How long did it take to shoot?"

"Three months."

"What about those students, how many do you remember them?"

Tang Ruoyao was dumb.

Qin Yinong's eyes were cold, and he asked in a deep voice, "You have been devoted to it for three months, so you don't even have any impression?"

Tang Ruoyao immediately concluded: "I..." She raised her eyes for a while, and whispered weakly, "Sister..."

Qin Yinong's expression calmed down and gave her a new lesson in time.

Because the special school is a real environment and real students, a teacher working in a special school must be like a teacher who really works there, and interact with the students, instead of just acting out her own role in the drama, which requires actors. Own powerful control, restraining excessive desire for performance.

Tang Ruoyao was talented in acting, she was very talented, and she made rapid progress. When Qin Yinong and the directors ate, they chatted about the new generation of actors. Tang Ruoyao was the first to be mentioned every time.

But she was also fascinated by her talent and blindly pursued the improvement of her acting skills. If this goes on, sooner or later she will become a performance machine without emotion and humanistic care. That is not what Qin Yinong wants to see, but also for her future. Development is harmful.

After a conversation, the cigarette between her fingers was burned to the end, Qin Yinong got up and did not hesitate to extinguish the cigarette and threw it into the trash can. She looked back at Tang Ruoyao, whose eyebrows were frowned and lost in thought, and went to the living room to pour a glass of water, sit next to her, sip and wait patiently.

After a while, Tang Ruoyao shook all over, suddenly got up, bends down seriously to give her a big gift, straightened up again, eyes gleaming, and solemnly said: "Thank you sister for teaching me."

This is a courtesy to the teacher.

This kid.

Qin Yinong fixedly looked at her for two seconds, then suddenly chuckled.

Tang Ruoyao was puzzled by her smile.

Qin Yinong cleared her throat, glanced at her lazily with cat-like eyes, and smiled at the corners of her lips, and said leisurely: "This sister teaches you. What about the tuition."

The atmosphere around the body suddenly tightened, and as the two looked at each other, invisible sparks in the air burst out.

Tang Ruoyao's throat tightened, resisting the urge to swallow, looked into those dark eyes, and whispered, "What tuition?"

At the next moment, Tang Ruoyao was suddenly stretched out and embraced with an arm, exerted force to move forward, and fell into the tender and sweet embrace of the woman.

The fragrant cold fragrance filled the tip of her nose, and Tang Ruoyao's mind was not sober for a moment.

A loose waist.

Tang Ruoyao lowered her eyes and saw Qin Yinong's white jade-like hand, holding her bathrobe tie, slowly pulling out little by little.

Qin Yinong tilted her head, red lips bullied her ears, sighing like blue.

"As promised, will you give it?"

2