Comfort Given
710 2 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hey everyone I'm back and today I've brought you two new chapters. A big thanks to Luna if you're reading this for inspiring me to write more.

 

After eating our dinner we decided if Ciara drove both of us back to her place and we’d come back for my car tomorrow when I was in a better headspace. The drive back to her place was quiet since we were both pretty tired after a night playing magic and one emotional breakdown. I thought about everything that we talked about at dinner and I really don’t know what to feel about it all. On the one hand the possibility that I could maybe possibly be trans was terrifying, but on the other hand I knew that Ciara would be there for me and help me through it. While I was lost in thought we arrived at Ciara’s apartment and we started to head in.

 

“Well this is my place,” Ciara said as she opened the door to her apartment, “It’s not much but it’s home.”

 

“I think it’s nice, it has a much more personal touch than my place at least.” I replied, and Ciara gave me a knowing sad look.

 

“Well maybe I can help you decorate your apartment sometime?”

 

“That would be nice, seeing your place has made me realize just how drab mine is in comparison.”

 

“Well make yourself at home, I was thinking we could sit and watch an episode of something then go to bed, does that sound good?”

 

“That sounds perfect, what did you want to watch?”

 

“Well I’ve been meaning to watch Legend of Korra since I heard the main character is bi and a friend loaned me the box set so how about that?”

 

“That sounds great I love Korra but I guess I should warn you Korra being bi is pretty much just subtext until the final episode.”

 

“Yeah I figured as much, but I loved the original show and I heard it’s good so it’s fine.” Ciara said, and we made our way to the couch.

 

As we settled in to watch the show I was finally able to really take in her apartment, and her decorating style. The most noticeable thing was the pink, white, and blue flag hung up behind the couch which in the past week I had learned was the trans pride flag. She also had plants all around the apartment that gave it a nice bit of color to brighten up the drab apartment walls. She also had lights behind the tv that cycled through various colors lighting up the wall. It all came together to give her apartment a very soothing and lived in feeling, and before I knew it we were done with the episode and it was time for bed. 

 

“Well that feels like a promising start, but I’m pretty tired so I guess it’s time for bed.” Ciara chimed while getting up and stretching.

 

“Yeah me too, I guess I’ll just stay out here and sleep on the couch.”

 

“Oh, are you sure you don’t want to sleep with me? I think it would help you feel better, and I really don’t mind.”

 

“I mean that would be nice but I don’t want to make you feel weird.”

 

“Trust me it won’t make me feel weird, and I really think it would do you some good.”

 

“Ok, if you insist, although I just realized I didn’t bring anything to sleep in and I don’t want to get your bed all dirty.”

 

“Oh yeah I didn’t think about that.” Ciara said with a mischievous grin that made me think that was a lie, “Well I suppose you could wear something of mine since we seem to be about the same size.”

 

“Uhm, I guess that’s ok.” I replied, suddenly feeling very nervous but also a little bit excited.

 

“Perfect I’ll grab something for you and you can get changed out here.” Ciara exclaimed and she was off.

 

It was no time at all before Ciara was back with a black top and plaid pajama bottoms. I put them on after she went back into her room and apart from being cut slightly differently they were pretty similar to the kind of pajamas I would wear at home. What was strange was the way that I felt wearing them, I couldn’t put my finger on why but they felt really comforting to wear for some reason, and I almost felt cute in them. Ignoring those feelings I knocked on Ciara’s room’s door and she told me to come in. Ciara was wearing a pale purple nightgown and had her hair up in a bun and I was speechless at how gorgeous she looked, thankfully she broke the silence.

 

“So how do those clothes feel?” Ciara asked, and I decided to retract my thankfulness for her breaking the silence.

 

“They feel nice and comforting actually for some reason.” I replied, deciding to be honest with how they made me feel.

 

“Oh I just meant like how do they fit, but it’s nice to know that you like them.” Ciara giggled, and I felt my face must have gone beet red in embarrassment.

 

“Oh, uh yeah they fit fine, thanks for letting me borrow them.”

 

“No problem, now come to bed so I can go to sleep.” Ciara demanded, and I complied.

 

After getting into bed I let out a yelp when I felt Ciara grab me by the waist and pull me in to be the little spoon and Ciara spoke up in reply, “Sorry I didn’t mean to frighten you, is this ok?” 

 

“Yeah it’s really nice actually, I was just surprised is all, please don’t stop.” I said, and heard Ciara make a little noise of affirmation, and as I drifted off to sleep I thought that I could get used to this.

38