Boyfriend
235 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1st POV × modern day × childhood friends × exploration


My boyfriend of 10 years is amazing. 

He is the most adorable man in the world. He looks cold and intimidating like an Alpha male but he melts at cute desserts and little baby animals.

My boyfriend is a genius. He's got theorems and solutions stored in his whiz brain but he's a mess when it comes to people. 

My boyfriend is also the most innocent man I've ever known. He's grown this big, now 27-years-old, yet his ears flush red whenever I approach. His fingers twitch when I intertwine our fingers… 

And, his cock still trembles and weeps like the first time I touched him. 

We were 16, childhood friends, cooped up in his air-conditioned room under the cover of "revising the next semester's syllabus" when we don't even take the same stream—I was in arts while he was the science whiz. I don't remember how we went from studying and lounging to giving each other hand jobs, but I'll never forget the trembling cock in my hand. 

The door was locked. His father was at work and his mother went to play mahjong with the other aunties. In the silent room, we were face-to-face on his bed. I was only in my underwear whilst he still had his favourite green t-shirt on. He's leaning against the headboard, his legs spread open freely, his boxers and sweatpants crumpled around his left ankle. His face is bright red, spreading from his cute ears to the base of neck and still spreading down past the collar of his shirt. 

My hand is on his twitching erection. The head is deep red and flushes pink at the base down to his tight balls. The impressive cock looks domineering yet cute as he naturally lacks pubic hair. The cock is bigger than I expected — bigger than mine. Wrapped around the base of his cock, my thumb can barely meet the very tip of my middle finger. I tighten my hold, trying to make my fingers meet. The flesh is malleable and a soft hiss escapes his lips as I squeeze. His abdomen even trembles, his pelvis and knees jerk involuntarily. Clear pre-cum drools out from the gasping eye on the flushed cockhead. 

I can feel myself straining against my underwear as a pleasant shiver runs through me. Unknowingly, having my cute boyfriend melt into a gasping mess turned me on so bad. We've been close friends since young to the point where we shared the same clothes and lived in each other's houses. I'd not seen my stony-faced friend look this flustered since last he cried in kindergarten. 

I scoot closer, kneeling in the space between his spread legs. His breath hitches and I take his right hand, pressing it against my clothed erection. I shiver and can't help but to grind lightly against the clammy warmth of his palm. My thumb brushes the underside of his erection and broken moans spill from his lips. His usually cold face is flushed red, his ears look like delectable strawberries waiting to be bitten. I focus back onto the dick in my hand, massaging and lightly tugging at it. 

"Mh!" My breath hitches as his big hand wraps around my cock, squeezing it almost mercilessly. He tugs the waistband slightly and my hard shaft is freed, smacking my abdomen once from the recoil. The sudden cool air and unexpected impact makes me curl. My grasp on his cock loosens and my head droops down towards his shoulder, gasping. His fingers continue to toy with my cock, tugging like I did to him. It felt really good. His other arm wraps around my waist and pulls me in powerfully — our cocks touch. 

More like, they were crushed together as I was pressed against his body. It hurt a little. Unexpectedly, we both trembled and came hard from the impact, staining our bellies white. In the quiet room, only the sounds of our cocks spurting and our moans could be heard. He pulled up the covers over our bodies and laid there, leaning bonelessly against the headboard for a long while. 

We were stupid virgins who couldn't last even a minute in another person's hands. Our bodies came to their senses almost instinctively and we were like dogs in fervent heat, grinding against one another until we came. 

It felt awesome. 

From then on, it was as if a new door opened up to us. More instances of hand jobs and other sexual explorations happened in both of our rooms. Of course, they happened when we had the houses to ourselves—which frequently landed us in my house as my parents were usually on business trips. 

More hand jobs, endurance play, fellatio, even thigh sex and all sorts of mild plays happened in our two person world. We weren't dating—neither of us verbally said it—but from our tacit understanding in the bedroom, we were pretty much married already. We did almost everything except the final step, penetrative anal sex. 

The main reason? We didn't know who would be the gong

We're both around the same height and build, only a couple of centimetres different but my boyfriend is slimmer than I am. He's quiet but assertive in his own way while I'm used to pushing my way through things. We're both equally active in taking the initiative when we feel like doing it together. We almost brawled out of bed because neither of us wanted to wrong the other, and we wound up having vigorous thigh sex and blowjobs. The corner of his lips split and I couldn't wear skinny jeans for a week. 

This should have been the glaring foreshadowing but anyway… 

In the end, during our second year in college, we bet on our good friend's exam rankings; whoever is closest to their final rank gets to be the gong first. Then, we'll take turns until we both decide on the role we like or we'll continue taking turns. I should've known this was a futile bet anyway since my boyfriend, the genius, knows how to calculate the probability of his scores. 

That summer was like a repeat of our first time in his bedroom. The room was cool from air conditioning, me in between his legs and him, a flushing mess. The difference is that we're in our shared apartment, I'm on my stomach with my ass up, his fingers are lubed up and in my hole and we're boyfriends now. 4 years of dating! 

It was very weird. All I could hear were his soft pants and the squelching of his fingers as they plunder and stretch me out. A weird thrill keeps running down my spine whenever he presses onto a specific spot and I'm sure he's purposely grinding on it now. I can't stop myself from moaning and twisting my hips, unsure if I want to escape or receive more. 

"I'm going to add another finger, okay?" His voice is bassy and soft, like the beautiful baritone of a cello. I feel his fourth finger press its way in to join the other three inside me. The pressure brings a painful sort of pleasure. He presses on that spot once more and I gasp brokenly as I cum. I lose strength in my waist and end up pressing my still cumming cock into the mattress. The strong sensation makes me thrust weakly, making me heady and unable to stop my moans. 

I came from just my ass. It's my first time and we haven't even done the deed! Maybe I was fated to be done by my boyfriend, after all. I doubt any gong would come from his butt from the get go. In any case, it was as if the thick rope that is my boyfriend's endurance finally snapped when I came and a hot head pressed itself against my twitching, lube-leaking hole. 

"I'm going in," He says and not a moment later, a searing heat pushes past my ring of muscles. He's big. I'm overwhelmed. 

He doesn't push all the way in, feeling my tunnel squeeze around his sheathed cock head. He wraps his lanky arms around me, pulling my back to his chest. I'm still weak from cumming and now he's slowly filling me up inside with his thick meat. I shudder and groan, he's moaning and gnawing on shoulders. I wonder if he feels as good as I do? 

I can feel myself hardening once more from his penetration, still leaking white cum. The heat of his chest on my back and the fullness of my ass are really stimulating. He presses all the way in, our balls smacking together. I feel so full and stretched out. I press a hand to my belly, I wonder if it's like that AV we once watched, where the gong's cock slightly distends the shou's abdomen. 

"ngh..!" 

Oh, it's there, alright. Just below my navel. It's not as obvious as in the AV but I can feel his cockhead pressing in that area. He pulls back from the sudden pressure but immediately thrusts back in, pressing me into the bed. My cock is pressed down, into my now warm puddle of cum, and his cock stuffs deeper into me, grinding against that spot

Just like that, we both lost our minds and turned into fevered dogs in heat once more. His arms locked me in his embrace, purplish red strawberries and love bites planted on my neck and shoulders, and his thick, domineering cock plundering my ass as if trying to fuse into me. We did it prone, face to face, sideways, on the wall… all over our shared apartment.

We weren't very loud but my boyfriend was definitely very vocal the whole time. He has a sexy voice that turns me on whenever he speaks, but I never expected him to whine weakly in a high pitch and moan and groan my name over and over like a prayer as he thrust into me. It was very hot. 

I also could not get out of bed for 2 days. Thank goodness we chose summer break to get nasty. 

The second time we do it, it was two weeks after, and it was my turn to top. Just like a fortnight ago, we're in the apartment but this time, my boyfriend has his ass up and my four fingers lubed up inside him. The fair skin of his buttcheeks is flushed and his pink hole is adorably squeezing onto my fingers. His pubic area is still lacking any body hair and I take a bite of that pink, fleshy peach. 

"H..ah!" His hole contracts, squeezing my spread fingers together. I let go and kiss the reddening bite mark on his ass cheek. Mine. His hips twist but he doesn't cum. Time to work hard! 

I pull my fingers out with a squelch, a silvery thread connecting my coated fingers to his slightly gaping hole. I pull his hips back and rub my cock against his hole, the head catching the rim. He gasps and twists from the teasing, and moans lengthily once I push in. 

I almost collapse onto his back, barely catching myself by propping my arms beside him. His hot, smooth cavern squeezes my cockhead pleasurably like the times when he sucks and deepthroats during blowjobs. Our whines and moans fill up the room as I press further in, feeling like I'm melting into him. I lay bonelessly on his back but don't put all of my weight on him, wrapping my arms around his waist. I feel like an oversized coat draped over his back. 

I press kisses and leave bites all over his neck as I thrust shallowly into him. He moans and twitches quietly under me. I can feel him tremble as my hands roam down his body, teasing his nipples and massaging his hard cock. In this soft manner, we both cum at the same time. The sensation of being soaked in my own hot cum was almost mind numbingly great. 

Yet, my hole contracts lonesomely, greedy for another taste from two weeks prior. I bury my face into my boyfriend's nape and groan, "Babe, I want you inside me." 

My softening cock pops out of his hole, drooling white cum. My hands wrap around his twitching cock and my boyfriend is gasping, feeling sensitive from just orgasming. Before I know it, he flips the both of us over and I am kissed fervently, pressed into the mattress. Our pelvis grind together, sensitive cocks gradually hardening from the stimulation. 

"You're such a cocktease!" My boyfriend's voice is deep and I shiver from the devilish hunger in his tone. 

Needless to say, I was taken and eaten thoroughly by my very gong boyfriend. 

It's been 10 years since we started getting handsy and properly dating. We graduated and both have busy jobs as a graphic designer and as a neurologist. We're still taking turns in bed, though my boyfriend ends up doing me anyway after my turn to top. He's still as vocal and I'm still as sensitive as the first time. 

We're doing really great. 


who am I? where am I? why am I—grammar was probably a mess since I wrote this in portions for a few 2 A.M.s

this single pringle will now leave (exits stage left, running)


1