Initiation of the student including the half-demon
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hundreds of new student then unleashed their swords at once, trying to protect their ownself from their mentors. One of the student is cless. At that moment, one mentor wielding two blades unleashed his sword skill. Like a ninja in the myst, the mentor vanished in his current position. What comes next was a fast cuts coming from the students body, sending them down unconsious, luckily it only shredded their clothes down. Dozen of the students then were knocked out by the mentor himself.

Right after that, the mentor holding a huge sword give his sword strike. His sword strike then hitted the ground in front of him, and right after that, a strong turbulence of whirlwind flew out out of his sword. The group of student including cless did tried to hold their ground from the massive strike of whirlwind. Luckily, cless adjusted his gravitational blade making him be stucked into the ground.

The rest of the student were sent out flying mid air while cless remained into the ground. The sword mentor then noticed cless, at that moment, he then give out another strong sword strike. This time, a huge sword slash flew out, out of the swords tip. This attack is similar to the attack which cless is mastering for quite sometime, and when he noticed the sword slash, cless then moved out his feet out from his current position. He already knows that the sword slash will only travel in a straight path, does. he then moved swiftly dodging it with ease.

Meanwhile, at that moment, another sword mentor wielding a shield and a sword send out his sword skill to the crowd of novice swordsman around him. His skill was quite tricky and like a magic itself. He stuck his sword unto the ground and right after that it disappear. Moments later, one by one, each of the student started to be sliced in an unknown kind of reason. Bit by bit, each of them were falling into the ground.

Unable to figure out the reason of such event, the rest of remaining student went nuts. In just a short moment, almost half of them were knocked down lying unconscious, while some of them are terrified. Left in silence, the remaining student, remained petrified.

However luck is still on their side, for that time, some of the student are courageous enough to face the sad truth that theyre still weak, and some of them gathered their courage and strength, and charged directly to their instructors with their swords.

"CHARGE!!" shouted by one of the student as he charged to the nearby mentor.

His words reverberated around them and the moment they hear him, all of their worries and fears vanished. They then gathered their courage to move their feet and swords and charged straightly towards the strong sword mentors.

"Good Spirit' claimed by the mentor who wields two swords. In that moment, the mentor started wielding his dual swordsmanship to the upcoming raged students. Bit by bit, he deflected each of their sword attack with his sword, while giving them a counter slashes at the same time. Just Like a falling petals from the dying flower, each of the students started to fall unconscious.

"Truely build for a job of a swordsman" claimed by the mentor who wields a huge blade. He then pivoted his foot and started rotating like a hurricane while wielding his giant sword. Several novice who have met his sword were sent flyin out of the battle area.

Meanwhile, the other mentor whom the sword had vanished, started defending himself with his shield. Yet bit by bit, everyone who came rushing towards him, ended up being slashed mysteriously.

"Good, being courageous is a part of being swordsman, you already passed" claimed by the mysterious mentor.

In just a brief moment, the three mentors was able to send the half of the original population of the new student lying in the ground unconscious. Despite of such thing, the remaining sword students came rushing towards them, the three sword mentor.

One novice student, send out a sword slash to one of the mentor. This made the other mentor be glad. It was a fast sword slash, aimed to kill a person.

The mentor with a shield then shielded himself from the sword slash. The sword slash from the student then dented a small scratch in the shield as it tried to break it into two. The mentor wielding shield was surprised of such skill. He then retracted the position of his hands where his shield is connected and like a ray of light bouncing on a mirror, the sword slash was perfectly reflected.

"Nice attack" claimed by the mentor,

That sword slash comes from one of the new student. It was a girl with a green hair, wielding a rapier sword.

Another sword strike came out flying towards him, this time it came from another student. It was a student with a scar on his cheek.

With his shield once more, he reflected the upcoming sword slash.

"It seems like we have a talented swordsman here, and was quite a bunch of them too" claimed by mentor wielding a shield.

Meanwhile, the mentor with a giant sword then charged straightly to the rest of the novice student. He then hammerred his giant sword to them. Seeing such a massive sword, the students then dispersed from their current position, trying to run away. Only one of the student gathered his courage to face the upcoming attack. That is none other than cless klouster. With his gravitational sword, he tried to fend of the sword himself.

Clash of the sword between the mentor and a student came out. Screeching of the blades resounded around them. The rest of the student behind cless were also amazed of the mentors strength.

In the other hand, the mentor himself was delighted when he witnessed such scene himself. Never did he realized that a small blade in a form of katana would be able to fend of his massive blade from such attack.

"Quite a brute young one" claimed by the mentor.

"Thanks for the guidance teacher" responded by cless.

On the other hand, the mentor who is wielding two swords stopped from his barrage. Not because he wants to, but because at that moment, a fast draw of the sword caught his attention, almost slashing him into two. This sword strike comes from a new student with a red hair sword.

"Almost got me, young one" claimed by the dual blade wielder.

"Teacher is taking it easy towards me" claimed by the student.

Seeing that some of their fellow companions have manage to give their all in front of strong mentors. The rest of the student then charged their way to the three mentors with out rest and because of their merged attack, the three mentors doesnt have any other choice but to get serious.

"To think that there will be another event such like this." claimed by the sword hall leader while sitting on a massive boulder nearby.

 

0