Strongest 10: Novice Sword Student , including the half-demon
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Swords from the students side were constantly battling the three mentors. Yet despite of their numbers, they cant seems to land a single blow of sword on the mentors body.

At that time, as swift as the wind, the girl with a rapier sword send out a multiple sword strike to the mentor who wield a massive sword. In return the mentor just parried it with his sword. The guy with the scar on his face then assisted the girl and the two of them battled out the giant sword wielder with their unique sword skill.

sfx: Clang.

Sword on both sides clashes on melee combat. Despite of their numbers, the wielder of the giant blade never give up. Infact, he looks like his handling the battle with ease.

This made the two sword wielder be infuriated. Thus despite of their different sword style, the two remarkably send out a beautiful sets of multiple combo slashes.

"Keep it up folks" claimed by the mentor as he send out a massive rotating kick, sending one of the student flying. It was the student with a remarkable scar on his face.

"Who says, swordsmanship doesnt involve body skills" claimed by the mentor.

Meanwhile, the girl charged once more to the mentor by herself.

As swift as the wind, the girl get a chance to get closer with the mentor.

Caught off guard, the mentor was bewildered of such move. In a close range distance, the girl sword wielder then unleashed super fast sword stab skill. It then landed beautifully into the center portion of the mentors chest. Just at that moment, the pointy edge of the rapier digs deeper and deeper unto the skin of the mentor.

"Im was caught" claimed by the mentor as he set his gaze in between of his chest.

"PIERCE!!" Shouted by the girl.

However, at that moment, never did she realized that the mentor has already been basked by a massive clothing of defensive aura during their fight. Instead of piercing straight to the heart of the mentor, what happens is exactly the same when a punch hits a ball forward. As swift as the speed of light. the mentor himself was sent flying several meters away from his current position.

Both on his feet, the mentor then stucked his massive sword on the ground. A spill of blood can be clearly seen on the side of his mouth.

"Such a destructive strike" claimed by the mentor himself.

On the other portion of the battle field, the girl sword wielder who controls the floating sword then engaged herself on a close combat with the shield wielder. Dozens of floating Sword of light then welcomed her as she charged towards him.

"Be careful young lady" claimed by the mentor.

To his surprise, not only she could handle a multitasking combo controlling the floating swords arround her sending it towards him.She is also able to perform a close combat attacks at the same time.

The mentor who wields shield is amazed by her skill. Still, a mentor is a mentor. Without having any trouble in hands, the mentor is able to control the set of situations in his hand. Clashes of floating sword of light and floating sword blade rang out arround them, while they are combating in a melee situations at the same time.

The mentor then suddenly raised his right hand while wielding his shield on his left hand.

"Dont you think young miss, that you are not the only one who can multitasked here?" claimed by the mentor

At that moment, a sword of light appear on the mentors right hand.

"Now its time to attack" claimed by the mentor as he start pushing himself unto the lady sword wielder smashing his sword while wielding his shield. It was a great combination of attack. Both of them are attacking in a multitask situation while they covered with floating swords bashing and clashing to each other.

This make it difficult for the remaining student around the girl to help her.

Seeing that there are now less than 20 sword wielder remaining standin on their ground. The hall leader then stood up from his sit.

"Perhaps it was now time" claimed by the hall leader.

The hall leader then send out his skill. At that moment, the entire surrounding was covered in a black sphere. All of the 19 swordsman are now covered in the dark, excluding cless. Cless is out of the battle area just watching their fight.

Unable to see and explain what had just happened the remaining 19 were all bathed in fear. In that exact moment, the leader of the hall started to move on his position.

The three mentors then stopped attacking at an instant. Seeing the three instructors on stand by the mentor then started moving his feet to the remaining student. One by one, he striked them with his sword blindly sending them immediately to the ground unconscious. At that moment, the whole area was bathed in a loud wailing sound. Bit by bit, the 20 student started to fall on the hands of the hall leader.

The hall leader had his hands filled while freely roaming around figuring who to hit next. Yet at that moment, one single student was able to impress him. It was the girl who controls the floating sword. At that exact time, unable to gasp the things around her, the girl send out the swords around her in several direction striking nonchalantly and randomly. This sword skill caused a ruckus inside the sphere of darkness. Several of the remaining student were wounded because of the skill. The three mentors and the hall leader then defended themselves from the outrage attack.

"Interesting, you make it easier for me" claimed by the hall leader.

The remaining student tried to defend themselves from such random attack, however, how could they do, their bathed in darkness. Some of them relied on their sense of hearing, while the other relies on their instinct. However most of them failed to do so. The sect leader ofcourse cant let the newbie student suffer more because of the outrage of a single girl. So he then started to move swiftly sending those who are unable to see in the dark lying unconscious.

After a long time of battling, showing off some sword skills, the students numbers were now reduced to more than half. The remaining students are considered to be the most talented ones. Only 10 of them are now standing on their ground. Among them is cless klouster, a half- human half-demon. Currently, he is out of the dark sphere standing on the sideline trying to wait for the fight between his fellow student and the three mentors to end. He is lucky at that time, and was excluded in the student who were covered by the dark sphere. Perhaps, luck helps him out by making such a rare decision of standing in the sideline, not trying to create ruckus at all.

At that moment, the three mentors, stopped attacking the remaining talented student. At that exact time too, the leader of the sword knight institution then released his skill from being activated making the vision of the remaining student back to normal.

The remaining student then look out around them, only to see that only few remains standing. The girl on a rampage calm down too, she was afraid that perhaps because of her attack, some of the students were severely wounded.

Seeing that everyone has stopped fighting. the hall leader then greeted the remaining 10 with an applause. The three mentors yield their swords too and keep them on their back. They too greeted the remaining student with claps.

"Congratulations to the ten of you" claimed by the division leader.

"You showed us your skills and capacity with the sword. Despite of the huge gap in sword skills, you have successfuly proved to us your worth as a sword wielder" claimed by the division as he give hints to the other three mentors.

That time, the three mentors then send a real firework signal above the sky of the Sword Knight Hall. The fireworks then exploded above them.

"Because of your dedication to your sword techniques, i the leader of the sword knight division. Truly welcome you all" claimed by the leader.

At that exact moment, right after the leader finished talkin. Bunch of Senior students came rushing towards the ninety unconscious novice students. They carried the unconscious student one by one sending them to the nearby clinic.

"You dont have to worry about your fellow classmates. I immediately ordered your seniors to send them to the nearby infirmary. That way they will be taken with good care" claimed by the leader.

The three mentors then went back to the sword hall carrying their swords with them. Emotion of being happy and being satisfied are clearly drawn into their faces while they walk their feet back to the sword hall. Who wouldnt be, after witnessing how the novice students fight, all of them are fully satisfied to their bouts. So they happily move out of their way leaving the division leader alone with the 10 remaining novice student

"As a reward of your hardwork and preserverance, I will now guide you inside the sword skill library. The ten of you are allowed to gain at least a class A sword skill and a Class C body enhancement skill." claimed by the leader as he turn his back from the group of student.

"Not only that, the ten of you are also allowed to enter up to the fourth floor of the library where in you could see the heavenly sword scar. You are only allowed to be on the fourth floor for four hours. Who knows you might be able to harvest an insight on the swrod scar as early as now" added by the hall leader.

"Seeing all of you are capable of wielding sword, i expect more to the lots of you, take it as my gift of appreciation from you hardwork" claimed by the hall leader.

The ten novice student then bowed down to the hall leader paying respect to him.

"Thank you Hall leader" yelled by the novice students.

"Skip the other part and lets head to the sword skill library" claimed by the hall leader.

Right after that, the hall leader then escorted the ten students unto the sword skill library. At that moment, one student is doubting those skills. This student is none other than, the half-human half-demon, cless klouster.

 

0