Rank E Sword Skill: The soul of the sword
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cless searched around the second floor, looking out for skills. There are several good skills present around him, yet for some reasons, he didnt choose them. Thus, he went down to the first floor where in most of the class E skills are present. He searched them all out, until finally he picks one book among the piled up rank E sword skill.

"Finding the Soul of the Sword, sounds interesting" claimed by cless.

He then searched for another book among the rank E shelves of the Body skills and on the third layer of shelves, there he picked up one body skill book.

"Basic Swordsman Footsteps" claimed by cless.

After choosing the book, he then went to the library guardian to report his pick. Upon seeing, the book he had chose, the library guardian cannot help himself but wonder, why he chooses rank E skills, instead of choosing powerful skills on the 2nd floor. Yet despite of the urge to ask, he hold it and instead let out a big sigh.

"Sigh, another failed sword wielder" claimed by library guardian to his heart.

Cless then went on his way towards the said dormitory.

On his way, he saw several sword wielder leisurely mingling with each other. He went straight on hiis way not minding the sword wielders. It was a lively community filled with crowds of people. On his way, he too have passed unto some merchants marketing their products on the side streets. As expected of wide association, the entire area is filled with people. He then continued walking by his feet until finally he reached the entrance of the dormitory.

He was welcomed by the Dormitory land lord and escorted him to his room. On their way,several sword wielder are liesurely chatting with each other. Some of them says Hi towards cless, trying to welcome him as a new student. He then bowed to them in return. The landlord and cless then went up to the fifth floor of the Novice Dormitory Building. His room is just beside the stairs up to the roof top.

"This will be your room. room 504 and here is your key" claimed by the land lord as he gives him the key to his house.

He then went in to see his new room. It was spacious inside, He also has drawers and set of training clothes provided by the academy themselves.The room has its own window too, and a single futton bed. He turns on the lights to see if there is electricity inside. That moment, the bulb lighted up, cless then gave his thanks to the landlord.

"Thank you so much"claimed by cless.

"Not a problem,just approach me if you needed any thing, ok"claimed by the landlord himself.
The landlord then bid his farewell at the meantime, living cless inside his new room. He then
fixed himself inside the room. He took the sword skill book and started reading every page while laying down on his bed.

"According to this book, every sword is like a human itself. It has its own soul, emotion, consciousness, characteristics and life.
In previous ages, the sword wielders often treat their weapons as their own. In the past, before the sword wielders are allowed to wield weapons, they are required to obtain the hidden heart of the sword. To obtain the heart of the sword, one is required to understand the soul of the sword first. So this is the reason why the skill book is in named as Soul of the Sword. By doing it, only then truely a connection between man and the sword will appear, and by then the true will of the sword will be heard. This is quite new to me. To think that a skill like this belongs to class E skill books. He then started reading more of its pages and give his time unto it learning more about the sword skill. After giving his time reading the book, he then finally closed it and started following the instructions from it.

Cless then wisphered the chant spell in the air around him. Right after that he took out his gravitational sword and made a cut on his palm. He then let the blood be dripped on the blade of the sword until the blood reaches its pointy edge.

Then he stuck the sword on the ground and started to sit cross-legged right beside it. He then closed his eyes.

Bask in the darkness, cless consciousness started to feel empty. Yet he still continued sending his consciousness on it. Several time later, while in the darkness, cless started to hear a single noise of droplet of water.It then circulated through his ears and finally on his consciousness. After that, he started to hear something more louder, louder compared to a droplet of water.
Cless pondered for it for awhile, then finally he concluded that it was a pulse. A beating pulse similar to a heart. He then send his consciousness unto the pulse and there he figure out that it was on his sword. At that time, unknown to cless, the air around him started to go rampage forming a circlet of fast turbulent wind getting cless in the center of it.

Cless then tried to get his pulse be synchronized with the pulse of the sword, and after doing so, another event happened inside his consciousness. The once dark consciousness then was bathed with colours. This time, cless could now clearly see his own body sitting on a crosslegged position holding his sword while it was stuck on the ground. It was entirely unexpected for cless himself,his eyes are closed yet he could clearly see himself inside his consciousness. Cless then realized that perhaps, it was the consciousness of his sword whom letting him see his ownself while his eyes are closed.

Moment later from that, another pulse resounded out. This time, darkness ones again covered him up and a loud voice rang out to his consciousness saying "Call my name". At that time the circlet of strong wind surrounding cless grows even more wilder becoming a whirlwind. The whirlwind sets chaos inside cless room,everything was sent out flying mid air. Meanwhile Cless that time hear another voice saying "My name is. . .".

As soon as he heard it, he then opened his eyes, stood up and raises his sword. Glints of yellow lights appear on the side of his eyes. The whirlwind around him then expanded even more. Cless then started to speak up. "Your name is Juryoku". In an instant the turbulence of whirlwind vanished and stopped. Several flying objects started to fall.

Cless the noticed the sudden change on his gravitational sword appearance. On its blade there appear a flaming hot carved image of a dragon reaching its head unto the pointy edge of the sword. Cless then stared for it for awhile observing the strong aura coming out of the sword itself. Unknown to him, his body too is covered with a thick layer of yellow aura.

Seing such a great change, cless once again closed his eyes. Cless knows what will happen next once he succesfully obtained the soul of the sword. The moment he closed his eyes. Six image of sword skills flashes inside his consciousness. Among the six skills, one of it makes him excited. Cless then opened his eyes staring on his new formed sword.

"To think that just obtaining your name, gives me six sword skill.

"Juryoku,sleep" commanded by him, and at that moment, his sword returned to its normal form. The dragon carvings on his sword vanished too.

Meanwhile not far from cless, someone have managed to take a peek of the events that have happened inside cless room. It was none other than, the hall leader.

"One man finally succeeded on getting his swords soul" claimed by the hall leader as he stood up from sitting cross-legged.
"I cant wait for his improvement, right? my "Kokken" " claimed by the hall leader as he waved his sword in the air.

0