Half-Demons First day in School
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Four days later, cless prepared himself to go to school. He now fixes himself wearing the school uniform. Its going to be his first day in a class, hes never been in class ever since, so he is kinda nervous this time. After fixing himself, he immediately went off out of his room and started to move his feet towards the school building. Their school building is located in the far north of the vicinity.

On his way, he met several new students like him. Some of them we're their seniors. While is walking along with the crowds. Someone from his back called him. It was the previous novice with a scar on his cheek.

"Hey you! brown haired guy!! Wait up. Lets go together" called out by the student with a scar on his cheek.

Cless in reponsed walk even faster trying to leave the odd student byhimself. Yet the student with a scar runs towards him and patted him in his back. Though cless want to head to school all by himself, he didnt have a choice, since the guy is very persitent.

"What kind of manners do you have" claimed by the student with a scar on his cheek.

The student then introduced his name to cless.

"My name is jacob, jacob spandam, and whats yours?" noted by him.

" Cless klouster" claimed by cless.

"Nice to meet you cless" added by the student with the scar on his face with a fistname of jacob.

"I heard that all hundreds of novice student will be divided into five groups. I wonder which class we belong too" claimed by jacob.

"Five groups, we wont be probably end being separated" claimed by cless

"Thats rude, well who knows. Anyway, have you started practicing your class A skill?" asked by jacob.

"No, why?" asked by cless in return.

"Dont you know? Our class mainly involves in dueling and fighting? yesterday i practiced mine as preparation." claimed by jacob.

"I see, so we are basically being trained thru combat duels." claimed by cless.

"Yes, which is why im glad that we are able to obtain class A skill." claimed by jacob.

"I heard, most of our seniors are aching to teach us a great lesson. From their excitement itself, im afraid we will only end up as a training bag." claimed by jacob himself.

"I guess so, they have experience after all" responded by cless.

The two of them then keep moving heading to the school building. Little later, the two of them finally reach the school buildings gate. Just as they enter to the school, the two of them are welcomed by the crowd of novice student looking for their names on the board. It seems like the mentors have succesfully divided the students into five classes that theyve already posted the result into the board. Crowds of student gathered on the board searching for their names. The two student, jacob and cless fitted in too, watching out for their names.

Little while later, the two of them went out of the crowd.

"So we ended up being in the same class after all." claimed by jacob.

"Yeah. Seem so." answered by cless.

The two of them then went to their class rooms building. Their section name is Class C, the third class. They then entered their room. As soon as they entered the room, they were welcomed by their fellow classmates.

"Welcome!! Whats your name?" asked by the girl with an eye glasses on.

"Im jacob spandam, this other guy with me is cless klouster" claimed by jacob.

"I see, my name is jessica turner, nice to meet you two" claimed by the girl in named jessica.

Another one voice out introducing himself. Little later, the whole fifty student of class C were finally assembled.

Right after that their school teacher went in. He is also a sword wielder like them, he was a samurai. He then went in front of them and started to speak up.

"Good morning! My name is Hijikata Kenji. Your home room school teacher. I am entask to guide you in your way of sword until you graduate. I have one rule in this class. Train your body and your swordsmanship well. Thats all" claimed by teacher himself.

The moment that the fifty students heard it, they then clapped their hands.

"Every day, we will always do physical training, that is to make sure that your physique stays perfectly fit. We will also involved ourself in a duel fight with your seniors everyday to make sure that your swordsmanship will improve. The only rest day we have is sunday. Understand?" asked by the mentor himself.

In response all of the student answered yes.

"Good, thats the spirit. Now prepare yourself for our physical training. Our first training is sit ups" claimed by the instructor.

"Sit Ups? " asked by jacob to himself

"Sit Ups" claimed by cless

So that time finally, cless klousters life as a student inside the academy begins.

The entire class started doing situps at exact same time.

"1...2...3...4...5" theyre counting resonated inside the room.

After an hours of sit ups, their teacher, hijikata, made them rest for awhile.

"Rest for awhile, Our next training session will involve yourself into running" claimed by teacher hijikata.

After several moments, the class resumed their session and the entire fifty student went to the nearby field. They then started running altogether with their teacher following them behind.

"NO ONE WILL STOP UNLESS I SAY STOP!" shouted by their teacher while they continue to run.

For half an hour the entire class jogged non-stop and after that their teacher made them rest. Some of them fell down into two while covered with sweats, some of them lies on the floor due to exhaustion. Meanwhile, jacob, cless and jessica were all fine. The three of them chatted together while taking their rest.

"That was a great exercise" claimed by jessica.

"Sure it was" claimed by jacob.

"Yeah, it was a good exercise, i could feel the my blood are burning" claimed by cless.

The two then nodded at the same time

After their rest time, their teacher gathered them up.

"Take all of your swords! and gather in front." claimed by teacher hijikata.

At that time, all fifty student gathered their sword and make a line in front. After that the teacher send out a firework above them.

Right after that, fifty senior student came out of the field.

"Today! like i have told you! we will conduct a duel match for all of you. You have to thank all of your seniors for their help. They are all willing to have a duel with you." claimed by the instructor himself.

"Let the match begin 50 novice student vs 50 senior student starts now" yelled by the instructor himself.

The instructor himself already expected that they are going to loose. For him, loosing is a great way for improvement and to get motivation. Never did he knows that there are strong student in his class. One of them, is kless klouster.

 

0