Tragedy in their first day of School
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cless look around him, and everyone is occupied on fighting their own battles with their sword.

"Look at me, young novice and focus on fighting me" claimed by the senior student.

Cless bowed at him in response.

"No need for formalities, just fight" insisted by him. After that, he then dashed towards cless striking his sword towards him.

Cless on the other hand tried to deflect the sword. To his surprise the sword of his opponent went through inside his blade and pass through like it was nothing. As fast as he could he then swiftly dodge the upcoming strike by moving his body side ways.

"Sword Skill : Gambits Sword, one of its phase makes the sword gives transluscent behavior making it unpenetreable to any other sword arround him. A top tier rank A skill" claimed by the senior.

Cless then hold his sword tightly facing his opponent.

Seeing that he holds the upper hand, the senior student dashed towards cless. Cless on the other hand went straight to the upcoming senior student. It was an unthinkable moved. The two of them then started fighting head on. A vertical sword strike coming from the senior student welcomed the upcoming cless. Cless on the other hand dodge the sword strike and released a swift sword attack towards the seniors arms.

The senior student realized that cless did find a way to counter him. In that moment, the senior student released his body protection skill. The senior student then was covered with a thick aura protecting his widely open body from his opponents attack.

Cless sword landed its blade on the aura itself. The momentum from cless attack was stopped.

"I was careless, to think that a novice student would let me use my body skill" claimed by the senior student.

To his surprise another Sword strike coming from cless appear in his front. This time it was going for his head, Despite of being covered with a protective aura. The senior student was overwhelmed by such attack making him to step back from his current position while defending himself with the use of his sword. Sword screeching resounded around the two of them when the sharp blade of their swords crossed with each other.

Another sword strike from cless went out, the senior student defended it with his sword once more. Cless infront of him constantly striking his sword nonstop. This time, a cold sweat was formed in the seniors forehead while defending himself from barrage of sword strike. Another sword strike coming from cless appears, this time, the senior student used his gambit sword skill.

"Just Kidding" shouted by the senior student.

He is clearly waiting for such an open attack. This time, once his blade went through, it will surely cut off cless hand.

Unable to dodge such an impressive counter attack, cless pushed it through. In that moment a clean cut is expectedly to hit him, and the blade landed so.

A normal human would bleed and be cut by such attack. Yet cless is different. He is a half-demon half-human who have been practicing his physique for his entire life. So his physique is entirely different compared to any normal human. The blade landed on cless hands.

The senior was quite surprised of what he see. His sword strike didnt even marked a scratch on cless hands, much more leave a cut. Cless retracted his hands, and after that another strike coming from him came out.

Still in dazed of what happened in front of him, the senior student loosen his guard. Cless continued hammering his sword unto the senior sending out several sword strikes hitting his opponent several times.

"This is not right, it should have cut his hands" claimed by the senior student while in thought. Luckily while he is in dazed, his protective aura is still active, protecting him from the barrage of strikes coming from cless.

Another sword strike coming from cless aiming to the side of his opponents body landed on the protective aura, still the senior student didnt defend himself. Another strike aiming to his opponents head appear still it hitted the protective aura alone. Cless is like a wildbeast sending several sword attack to the senior student.

This time, the senior student regain his composure, seeing his opponent sending out another strike this time he made it sure that he will land another cut on his opponents body. He dodges cless strike and move his body near him. At 0 point close range, he then give out a massive slash towards cless.

"CUT!!" Shouted by the senior student. Yet once again, he failed to do so. His sword, not leaving a dent on cless skin, failed to give cless a cut,

"You, what are you? How are you able to achieve a body like that?" asked by the senior student.

Cless responded to him by giving him another strike. This time the senior student dodge the strike and then he hammered his sword to cless body. Like an iron wall, it didnt mark any thing at all. Once again the senior student strike his sword unto cless. This time cless accepted the sword strike openly.

This gained the attention of the crowd near them, including teacher hijikata himself.

"Cless, what kind of a monster are you?" asked by jacob while fighting his senior head on.

"Cless" claimed by jessica turner.

The senior student who is in rage, released another sword skill to hit cless. He raises his sword.

"Take this,my last resort!" shouted by the senior student.

A giant sword filled with an intent to kill appear above him. It then gave out a massive strike towards cless.

Sensing the intent to kill, hijikata prepared himself to rescue the novice student cless.

"Have a taste of my skill, you damn brat!" claimed by the senior student.

Just as it was about to crush cless into blood bits. Cless raises his sword and defended himself from such attack.

The crowd around them was even more shocked of the scene that theyve witness. A young novice student receiving such a massive aura of sword with a normal little sword blade. Preventing a massive attack with using a sword and a little body. The crowd then saw him raising his sword lifting up the massive sword of aura above him.

Cless then used his force to deflect the massive aura of sword above him and the sword was shattered into pieces.

Unable to believe what he had just witnessed. The senior student loosen his grip from his own sword as it fell down into the ground.

"You, what kind of monster are you?" asked by the senior student.

Cless as swift as he could, this time seeing that the spirit of his opponent was shattered into pieces gave out another swift sword slash.

sfx. Splash.

The sword of cless, pierced through to the defensive aura of the senior sword student slashing his body from his shoulder down to his lower body almost splitting the senior student into two. Blood spurted out of the seniors body making him fall unconscious.

Silence cowered around cless and the student who are fighting near them. Their fight stopped seeing a bloody scene around them.

Cless then swinged his gravitational sword in the air as the blood of the senior student around it sprayed out from its bade. He then carried his sword and move out of the crowd of student. walking his feet toward the teacher. The crowd of students around him cannot help themselves to be in fear, speacially towards the monstrous student in their front.

Seeing such a bloody incident. Hijikata, their teacher, send out a firework signal towards the nearby clinic. At that instant, the nearby clinic saw the signal and they immediately send their medical personel to where the signal is coming through.

"Is he dead?" asked by one of the senior student near the fallen student.

"I dont know" claimed by one of the senior student.

Hostile eyes and gazes coming from the seniors side then started to appear behind cless. Cless didnt mind it though, he is already used to it even before.

Hijikata then went straight to cless and say something.

"You punk, stay out of the crowd for now" yelled by hijikata as he went to the fallen student.

He then checked the students pulse. Luckily the pulse is still there. It was a big relief for hijikata when he found out that the senior students pulse is still there. Moment later, the medics arive, they then carried out the fallen senior student and went immediately to the hospital.

Seeing such a bloody incident on their first day, hijikata dismissed the senior students and novice students at the same time. Cless left all alone together with him inside their class room. Hijikata Kenji then give a word to his student cless, due to his uncontrollable action.

"I know its unavoidable to spill blood during a fight, still you should have hold it back a little bit, you almost killed a senior student, do you know that?" asked by hijikata himself.

Cless didnt answer and instead remained himself in silence.

"for that you are suspended. Get a week of rest and think of your mistake, you may go" claimed by hijikata.

Cless then went back to his dormitory.

Meanwhile, hijikata kenji give it a thought for awhile. He clearly expected that the young cless will be splintered into pieces at that time. Never did he expected that the student alone will be able to defend such attack,not only that, he also almost killed his opponent using his little sword.

" Now all of the senior student will surely take hostility towards him. An easy target for their blood lust. Such a troublesome student" claimed by hijikata as he remained sitting on his desk.

Not far from the school ground, three student are walking on their feet towards their dormitory.

It was cless, jacob and jessica.

"You are really strong cless" claimed by jessica.

Jacob nodded in response and started to talk.

"To think that this little guy beside me will be able to defeat a senior student almost killing him, its unthinkable for us you know. But still youve really surprised us" claimed by jacob.

"I just striked him in return, he is clearly attacking me with an intention to kill" claimed by cless.

"How can you deflect such a massive sword aura? Do you have secrets in training? asked by jessica.

"I just keep my self getting busy doing training" answered by cless, hiding the fact that he is a half-demon.

"Sigh. to think that i fail to claim the spotlight because of you" insisted by jacob.

"Were doing perfectly fine too, fighting the seniors with our sword, and then your opponent shouted like a mad man. That moment, the crowd near the both of you including us, stopped fighting watching your fight" claimed by jessica.

"Yeah, it was quite an amazing sight" added by jacob.

"We clearly thought that you will be splintered into pieces cless." claimed by jessica.

"I thought he was a strong sword wielder so i accepted his strike with my sword. Never would i thought that his spirit is so easy to break, such a waste" claimed by cless.

"I see, so you shattered his spirit first. Your really are a punk cless, how do you expect to protect yourself from now on?"claimed by jacob.

"Thats right, the senior students will surely not let your action pass cless" added by jessica.

"I'll just fight them head on, whoever comes to me wanting a fight, i will gift them with my sword" claimed by cless.

That day, rumors started to spread around the seniors dormitory and novice dormitory. It was all about a novice student who almost ended up killing a senior student on a duel fight. Meanwhile, our main character, the half-demon is soundedly sleeping inside his room leaving the reality of the world around him.

It was already night, and the rest of the student are currently sleeping. Outside of the novice building , one young man is currently practicing his sword while being basked by the moonlit of the night. It was none other than jacob spandam.

"Cless is too strong, im afraid im not match to him. Gotta train more" claimed by jacob as he swing his sword in the air.

 

0