Since he is suspended. The Half-demon went for a stroll
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, cless head out of their dormitory to get a breather and to roam the entire academy. Never did he know that his day will turn into a day filled with battle. On his way, he saw several senior sword wielder like him, chit chatting murmuring something. It seems like theY are talking about something that is more related to him. Yesterday, right after he almost killed a senior student. Several senior student send their gazes towards him. Cless noticed it which is why he expected a set back because of his action.

While cless is walking around the street, he was stopped by a group of sword wielder around him. One of them pointed his sword and started to talk.

"You are the novice student that they are talking yesterday right? The one who was suspended because of almost killing a senior student" asked by the sword wielder.

Cless prepared himself for the worst, and instead he move towards them not bothering any single thing about their rant.

Cless action pissed the group of sword wielder. In that moment, a group of sword wielder unleashed their sword and charge towards cless. Cless halted for his walk and stopped.

sfx. Woosh.

Two sword strike landed on cless shoulders and other sword strike landed on his lower body. The sword wielder rejoiced when their blade landed on their opponents body. Never did they realized that their sword slash was too shallow enough that it did not even grazed cless skin. Seeing such impossible feat the sword wielder back off.

"So it was true, your body is made up of iron" claimed by the sword wielder in front.

Cless continued walking not bothering them anymore. But still the group of sword wielder barged him.

"You are weak, trying to fight against me at your current state is an unimaginary dream" claimed by cless.

This made the sword wielder even more furious, they then attack all together like what they did before.

"However if you really want a fight, ill welcome you humbly with my sword" claimed by cless as he wield his gravitational sword.

Cless then head straight to the upcoming sword wielders wielding his gravitational sword. Three swords at once landed on cless body,

yet it didnt budge at all. Cless then send a fast sword strike to the sword wielders. Together, all three of them activated their defensive aura.

sfx: Splash

"What? " asked by one of the student in disbelief as he fall down on his feet. He had received a sword cut from cless despite of activitating his defensive aura. Behind him we're two other sword wielder laying on the floor filled with blood. Like him they too have received a sword cut from cless.

Another splash of blood appear in front of him. One by one, each of the sword wielder around cless who have barged him started to fall down bleeding.

"Stop, I surrender!" yelled out by one of the remaining sword wielder. His knees are clearly shaking in fear.

"Take the rest of them to the hospital if you want to be spared" claimed by cless.

The remaining sword wielder then carried their wounded fellow wielder to the hospital, leaving cless not bothering him anymore.

Many of the people around cless where outspoken when they see how he defeated the bunch of sword wielder with his own sword alone. At that time, another rumor spread out in the vicinity of sword knight institution.

"A monster in the making has appeared in the sword knight institution."

He is just about to reach the boarder of the sword knight institute when another group of sword wielder barged him once more. This time it was twice much more in numbers compared to the previous group.

"Fight us you monster brat" claimed by the sword wielder.

At that instant sword slash flew out out of his swords edge trying to tear cless apart. Cless on the other hand deflected the sword slash with ease using his gravitational swords force.

To that moment, another sword strike immediately landed on cless stomach. It was a sword slash coming from another swords man far from him. His clothes was torn into pieces as he was bathed by the sword slash. Another sword stab hits him right after the final sword slash. It was a stab attack from another student not far from him. Cless was surprised to the opponents speed and as a result he was sent back several meters away.

Cless then immediately regained his composure trying to prepare for an upcoming attack. To his surprise, above him a massive sword strike swiftly landed like a lightnigh bolt to his head giving out a massive attack.

Cless prevented it by shielding it with his gravitational sword. Wide open, three swordsman charges toward him and begun hammering their sword on cless wide open body.

"Keep it up, strike him with your sword while im holding him" Shouted by the swordsman who have released a massive sword above cless.

Still however, not a single one of their blade budge even an inch on cless skin.

"His skin is really thick, its like iron itself.!" shouted by one of the swordsman who had released his sword hammering it on cless body.

"What kind of a monster are you brat?" shouted by the other one near cless.

"Keep on hammering him, even skin itself has a limitation" claimed by the other one as he give cless another sword strike.

At that moment, Cless find the pulse of his sword resonating so fast. He then closed his eyes and started to synchronize his blood unto his sword. Doing so, the air around him started to tremble. It then became a whirlwind sending the group of sword wielder around him flying far from his current position. The crowd around them then started to back off trying to avoid such whirlwind.

"BACK OFF" Shouted by one the swod wielder flying mid air caught by the whirlwind. Wailing and crying for help resounded among those people who was caught by the massive whirlwind.

Above cless, the sword aura started to break. The force coming from the whirlwind started to affect the opponents skill, until finally the sword strike vanished on cless head.

"My swordskill was cancelled?" asked by the sword wielder questioning the things that are happening to their opponent.

Unable to do anything the rest of the group started to gather themselves waiting for the whirlwind to stop.

Cless then opened his eyes, and a glowing yellow ray of light appear on the edge of his eyes.

He then started to speak slowly "W a k e U p. Juryoku!" says by cless, and in that moment, the whirlwind vanished instantly, sending the flying sword wielder on the ground.

The rest of their group then started to charge once more towards cless. Yet in that moment, in an instant, cless vanished in his current position.

All of them then stopped moving, looking out for their opponent, cless. Beside them, one sword wielder fall unto the ground with a massive cut on his back. The rest of the sword wielder was shock to see that one of their comrade go down. Liltte that later, three other swords man was cut in their front sending them unconscious on the ground. Seeing that they are being cut one by one, the rest of the group started to feel panic, moving their feet away from each other. However as soon as their feet moved. Four of them was knocked down. One by one each of them are gradually falling. The sword wielder who gave cless a hard time releasing his sword aura immediately flee out of his way.

At that moment, cless appear in his front. As swift as the blow of the wind, a massive cut appear on the sword wielders front, sending him immediately unconscious. Trace of fear is reflected in his face as he fall down.

The rest of the remaining swordsman saw what happened and they immediately went down on their knee asking for forgiveness towards cless. Seeing such a horrible scene cless, send out a massive kick to the fallen sword wielder in his front. It then flew out towards the pile of unconscious swordsman. He then pointed his sword to the remaining sword wielder.

"Scram!" Shouted by cless.

As swift as lightning strike, the rest of the swordie who ganged up him scram their way carrying their fallen comrades on their back running away for their lives. Cless swing his sword and whispher something unto it. "Thank you juryoku, you can rest now"

He then turn away from the running sword wielder and went on his way out of the sword knight institution.

Another group of wounded swordsman are sent into hospital. While they are being treated only one word came out of their mouth.

"Monster"

Later they did confirmed that all of the swordsman who was send to hospital that time has one cause and one culprit. It was cless klouster. The information have reached the school ground too. At that moment, while most of them are gradually doing their regular drills, they were shocked to hear that one of them caused a ruckus out the school building. It was their fellow classmate, cless Klouster.

"Cless again" claimed by jacob while he talks to jessica.

"Yes, it seems like it was planned by our seniors" claimed by jessica.

"Not a surprise anymore, he almost killed a senior yesterday, so it is reasonable that they wll get back to cless." claimed by jacob.

"Still being able to defeat a group of swordsman, just how powerful cless is?" claimed by jessica.

Jacob then look at the sky above him.

"Who knows, but still, im glad we met him." claimed by jacob.

 

0