Flash Back, The tragic fate of the half-demon
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On his way outside the vicinity of sword knight institution, bunch of towering trees welcomed cless while walking in the man made forest of the academy.

"Such a wide and spacious academy" claimed by cless as he walk his foot inside the shadowy and dim forest.

sfx: Woosh

Air around cless started to blow, whistling its sound while touching his bare skin. He then remembered his life, living in the vast forest when he was young. Living all alone, fighting beasts and monsters with his little body and his sword. A painful memory then welcomed him at that time, cless cant help himself but to close his eyes gripping his gravitational sword as much as he can.

Ten years ago right before his life in the forest started. Cless and his family is living a peaceful life in a village located at the far south east of the kingdom of cedrillia. They are one of those people, who are peacefully living out of the kingdoms wall doing hard labor work, being commissioned by the kingdom itself. They do farm, carpentry, and mining. Most of the time, they do farm works. Among those people are the parents of cless.

One night, a ruckus inside the clan spread out. One of their family member went berserk and killed dozens strong adventurers inside the kingdom of cedrillia. Cless at that time never did know what their true blood is. So his grandpa took him out for a walk to tell him of their history.

"Cless, all of us here are hiding in the world while pretending to be someone else" claimed by his grand father while teaching his grandson a lesson.

"We are a clan of half-demon blood, an enemy to mankind. If we our cover will be exposed, then its all over for us." added by him while they continued to walk.

"Grand pa, since uncle ming got exposed, will we be alright?" claimed by cless.

His grandpa then look at him.

"I dont know, but if time comes that were surrounded by them, cless, you must escape. Run as far as you can, away from the sight of the humans" claimed by his grandfather. They then went into their house, where his father and mother are waiting.

Several days after that, while him and his grand father are at the far south east of their village. A tragedy happened. There is a great battle that has happened in the tiny village of their clan. Surrounded by the mass number of human adventurers, their clan was totally annihilated.

Bloody and covered with wounds, cless parents then appear out from the woods into the eyes of the two, cless and his grandfather. Seeing his parents barely clinging to their life, cless run towards them.

"Father, mother" claimed by cless with a teary eyes.

"Cless, my son, run away from here, escape as far as you can" claimed by cless mother while gasping out of breath. She then hugged cless tightly sending her love to him. The little cless cried loudly.

"Its fine, my son, we will be fine. We will be with you forever" claimed by cless mother as she let him go from her hands.

"Father, go ahead and take cless far away from here. Here take this sword"claimed by the father of cless.

Cless grand father then hurriedly took the sword and carried cless away from them.

"Father, mother" shouted by cless.

Several bushes of grassses and Woods welcomed cless and his grandfather during their escape. At that moment, a loud cry reverberated around them. Hearing such cry, his grandfather then hide cless on the nearby tree. His father is a half-demon too, so in most of the situation he will be found out too.

"Cless here take this sword with you, hide here for now and never ever create a noise as much as you can, grand father will have to do something" claimed by his grand father as he started to walk away from his grandson.

sfx : woosh

Dozens of arrows appear immediately on the oldmans shoulder, piercing his very flesh tearing it out with the rotating pointy arrows.

Any normal human would immediately bleed from such attack. But the oldman didnt, infact it didnt budge.

"A DEMON!" shouted by one of the adventurer not far from him. In an instant, the oldman was surrounded by a huge number of human adventurer. The adventurers then unleashed their skills towards the old man leaving him no choice but to meet his death.

The old man retaliated and then transformed into a massive beast.

Seeing such a sight, cless started to tremble in fear. He then remember his grandfathers words back then.

"What to do, grand father, what should i do?" claimed by the worried cless as he watch his grandfather battling the swarm of human around them.

Tears once again started to fall on the edge of his eyes when he see his grandfather being slashed by several swords of the human adventurers while defending himself from the upcoming arrows around them. It was a tough battle for his grandfather defending himself from their attack.

Bloods started to spurt out of his grandfathers body from the barrage of attack, yet he stood up and began slaying some of the human adventurers with his massive claw. Skill arrow from the hunters around them were constantly being released aiming to kill the monster infront of them. It was an hour filled with battle from the adventurers, a bloody battle of life for his grandfather. Despite of him being strong enough to defend himself, his grandfather and their clan are not trained adventurers at all, they are a bunch of farmers and laborers, knowing nothing when it comes to combat. His grandfather then transformed back into his human form.

"Run Cless, Run " wailed by cless grandfather clinging into his life with pitiable look and blood running out of his mouth.

Cless then cried deep inside his heart and gritted his teeth, letting his mouth shut running away far from his grandfather trying to save his own life from being killed.

Luckily at that moment, no one noticed him escaping from his place.

Cless then opened his eyes.

 

"I'll be fine, grand father, father and mother. As long as they dont figure out that I have a demon blood with in me. I'll be fine" claimed by cless

Seeing that he had walked several miles already, cless decided to go back to their dormitory.

He was just about to turn back from his current position when suddenly, a strong surge of killing intent surrounded him. Cless then prepared himself from an upcoming fight.

"A young swords man in the woods, I wonder how strong could you be compared to us Hunters of the Academy" claimed by the unknown human around cless.

0