Chapter 62 – Yun Ling’s Dirty Past
2k 2 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Yun Ling and the rest had taken breakfast, Yun Ling brought Yun Xia, Yue Dongmei, Snow Fang, and the Lion King Cub to go out.

Yun Xia was sitting on Yun Ling’s shoulder while the Lion King Cub was riding on top of Snow Fang. Yue Dongmei was right beside Yun Ling and Yun Xia, following them attentively as they headed towards their first stop.

Their first stop? To one of the biggest toy store in the capital.

Yun Ling opened the door to the shop and confidently went inside with his companions following right after him. With the way he was walking, he seemed like someone who owned the place even though he didn’t mean to.

The middle-aged storekeeper’s ears perked up when he heard the sound of the door’s chime. Looks like someone had just entered the store.

He looked towards the entrance and greeted pleasantly, “Good morning, sir! How may I help— IT’S YOU!”

The storekeeper jumped out from his position in fright when he saw who it was that entered his store. Of all people he imagined who would come into this kind of place, Yun Ling was the last one that entered his mind. Actually, he never entered his mind at all! It was just too unlikely for someone like Yun Ling to come into this place!

“What are you doing here?!” the storekeeper asked in hostility as he prepared to take out a weapon from his storage ring.

“Papa, you know him?” Yun Xia looked down on her father and asked curiously.

“No, I don’t think so…” Yun Ling answered unsurely. Like his daughter, he was also curious as to who this person was.

The storekeeper felt like he was about to pass out hearing what Yun Ling said. How could this young master not recognize him after what he had done?! Yun Ling was most likely lying! He definitely had to be!

“How could you lie like that?! Did you forget how you bashed my son when you took away his childhood sweetheart?!” the storekeeper was enraged remembering what happened a few years ago.

A beautiful woman giggled when Yun Ling whispered something to her ears. They were walking down the streets as they were heading towards the place where most lovers spend their night to have some fun. Although it was not nighttime yet, the two of them didn’t care. She sent him some flirtatious looks which Yun Ling welcomed with opened arms.

Yun Ling whispered sweet nothings in her sensitive ears sending chills down her spine as her beautiful face flushed. The way Yun Ling whispered and held her body up made her feel weak in her knees. She wanted him right then and there.

“Take me,” her eyes were filled with lust and desire as she said seductively. She couldn’t wait anymore.

Yun Ling smirked.

“Impatient, aren’t we?” he said huskily as he tightened his hold on her. “I like that.”

The woman felt like she would melt within Yun Ling’s arms. Why was he able to evoke such feeling from her when no other man could?

Just as she was about to say something to him, Yun Ling captured her lips with a quick and soft kiss. He didn’t take it too far since they were still in public. The hot stuff could come later when they reach their destination.

“YOU!” an enraged voice came from behind them, disturbing the two in their business.

Yun Ling and the woman looked behind and saw a young man whose face was twisted in extreme anger as he looked at the two lovers hatefully. Aside from anger, there was also a trace of betrayal in his face.

Yun Ling immediately understood why this person was angry. This wasn’t the first time anything of the sort happened to him. He was no stranger to these things.

“Who is this? Your boyfriend?” he asked, looking at the beautiful woman.

The woman quickly shook her head and denied it, “We broke up two weeks ago.”

“You! Did you break up with me because of this queer?!” the young man yelled, gaining the crowd’s attention to them.

Veins protruded on Yun Ling’s temple when he heard the young man call him a queer. Who gave this fool such big guts?

“You know that’s not true! I’ve had enough of your stupid behavior! I’ve put up with you for years but you never changed!”

“So you left me for this she-male?! You fucking slut!”

The young man’s hurtful words affected the woman so much making her cry. Tears trailed down her cheeks as she broke down and sobbed like a child.

“How could you be so cruel? You were not like this in the past. You changed ever since your father was made an official by His Highness,” the woman cried as she hugged Yun Ling tightly, finding solace within his arms.

The young man didn’t listen to her words as he was more engrossed at the loving display these two were making. Blood rushed to his head as he took out his sword and lunged at Yun Ling, intending to cut these two to death.

Everything was a blur after that. The young man slammed into the ground face first with Yun Ling’s foot resting at the back of his head.

“Please don’t hurt him any further,” the beautiful woman pleaded to Yun Ling. Even after everything the young man had done to her, they still spent years of their lives together. She couldn’t bear to see him get hurt so much.

Yun Ling looked coldly at the young man. He would rather beat him up some more or do worse things but because of the woman, he let him go. Instead of beating him up, he gave him some words before the two of them left, “Next time you mess with us, it won’t end with just this.”

The young man gave up resisting as he laid helplessly on the ground.

News of his son getting beaten up by Yun Ling reached the father of the young man’s ears. He quickly went to the Yun Clan to ask for an explanation. He was pretty confident and even brought some servants and soldiers of the emperor without his authorization, showing that the emperor was backing him up. He thought the Yun Clan would take a step back but not only did the clan refuse to speak a word to him, but he was also thrown out from their territory. Several days later, he was stripped of his position by the emperor and was disgracefully discharged.

Despite that, with the amount of wealth he had accumulated from various means as an official, he was able to establish this store and was actually successful. That was how his life as an official went to ruin after his son angered Yun Ling.

“Oh,” Yun Ling mouthed out. He could faintly remember something like that happened in the past. He wasn’t sure though. He had made a lot of trouble in his teenage years, making his father suffer from cleaning after his mess. As a result, his father punished him and sent him away from the capital to reflect on his actions.

After hearing the storekeeper’s history, Yun Ling could only say that his son was pretty lucky he didn’t kill him. What the young man did was a clear attempt on his life. He was well-justified if he killed the young man then.

Yun Xia’s cheeks puffed. She was looking at the storekeeper angrily, “Bad man! You’re lying! Papa wouldn’t do such a bad thing! Papa loves mama so Papa wouldn’t steal other women! Slandering Papa, I hate you!”

Yun Ling broke out in cold sweat. He didn’t even know Yun Xia’s mama so how could he love her? He knew Yun Xia loved him but he never thought she thought too highly of him.

‘Xiaxia, are you sure you’re not talking about another person? Because what this man said is more believable than what you said,’ was what Yun Ling wanted to say but he didn’t do so.

The man was about to retort what Yun Xia said when he saw Yun Ling looking at him sharply. His heart thumped wildly all of a sudden. There was something telling him that if he continued what he was going to say, he was going to suffer badly.

“O-Of course. I was just kidding. Young Master here wouldn’t do anything of that kind at all,” the man forced out these words to come out from his mouth. He wanted to cry but tears wouldn’t come out from his eyes.

Yun Ling and the rest then walked past him as they went browsing for toys.

When Yun Ling got near him, he heard Yun Ling say, “Smart man.”

Yue Dongmei could only look stoically at Yun Ling while the wolf and the lion cub didn’t really care about what just happened.

51