Chapter 99 – Snowy Plain
1.2k 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yun Yi took a deep breath. He found himself in a snowy plain inside one of the previous emperors’ Divine Phantasm. He let out a frown at that. Could it be that the final stage would be held in this snowy place?

He looked everywhere around him to have a better idea of where he was.

Scattered around the place were trees that had accumulated some snow in their leaves and branches. Some trees didn’t have leaves while some did. There were also a few animals looking at him curiously from a distance.

He took out a flying sword from his storage ring and hopped on it. Then, he controlled it to fly into the sky. With that, he had a better view of the place from above.

In the north, the snowy plains had extended far away into the horizon. He couldn’t see any end to it. Then in the south, there was the sea and he could faintly make out a dense forest beyond that sea. However, he wasn’t too sure since it was so far away. To any normal person, they wouldn’t have seen anything but the sea from his current position. But as a cultivator who had superior eyesight to normal people, he was able to see a lot farther than them.

He turned his gaze far in the east and west, but there was nothing but sea in there.

From what he had observed, Yun Yi was sure of one thing.

This place was massive. He had only seen a little of the place but it was already far bigger than the capital. He estimated that this Divine Phantasm was just as big as the entire Jin Empire if he had to include the sea and the land beyond it.

He closed his eyes as he tried to sense his surroundings. A moment later, he opened his eyes in disappointment. He couldn’t sense anyone in the surrounding.

Yun Yi let out a sigh as he got down from the sky. Looks like he’d have to wait for the nature spirit to find him first before he made his move. It would be unwise to randomly move around in this unknown and massive place. It would be much better to wait for the nature spirit from where he was.

Unknown to Yun Yi, the nature spirit was also teleported in the snowy plains on top of a mountain in there. The nature spirit had his eyes closed as he connected his senses to the numerous animals inside the Divine Phantasm. However, because of how big the place was and his lack of strength, he wasn’t able to establish a link to all animals in the place. He was only able to connect his senses to the senses of all the animals in a 500-kilometer radius.

“Hmm, there are only four participants in this place including me… and that spiritual signature… hmm, it’s him,” the nature spirit found Yun Yi right away. As for the other two spiritual signatures, he couldn’t recognize him.

That only meant that they were nobodies since he had already memorized the spiritual signatures of the participants worth keeping an eye on like the three supreme geniuses, Yun Yi, the supreme, the titan, and a few others as well.

“Well, let’s go and find him,” the nature spirit said to himself after he opened his eyes. Then, he swiftly descended down the mountain and started heading towards Yun Yi’s direction.

At first, he was confident that he would come out on top of this competition on his own. However, after seeing the other monstrous geniuses who had participated in this competition, he deemed that it would be necessary to team up with Yun Yi if he wanted to come out on top. That was why he decided to find him first before doing anything like what they had planned before the final stage started.

Many of the audiences were confused upon seeing the three supreme geniuses not doing anything.

Of the three of them, Yun Ling was relaxing in the prairie, Yu Shan was meditating in the middle of a desert, while the crown prince was standing still on a large island across the ocean. They hadn’t really made any significant move since the final stage started.

It wasn’t only them either. Yun Ling’s cousin, Yun Yi also wasn’t moving in the snowy plains.

On the other hand, the leader of the titans that participated was hiding in the rocky terrains in the mountains while the supreme was leisurely strolling the forest. As for the Atlantean, she was hiding under the sea in the middle of the mainland and the island where the crown prince was located.

“Hey, why aren’t they moving?” one of the people in the audience asked.

That question was met with different responses.

“Dunno.”

“Their way of thinking is different from ours. There must be a good reason behind their actions.”

“Dzuuh, stop speaking the obvious. They are the three supreme geniuses. You really think they would do something dumb for no reason at all?”

“Idiots,” the young man from the Law God Sect muttered under his breath as he looked at those people condescendingly.

“Keep your opinion to yourself,” a middle-aged man said as he looked at the young man sternly.

“Heh, you can’t blame me. They are so stupid they don’t even understand why those three aren’t moving yet.”

“Even so, behave yourself and be silent. This isn’t our territory here. We should keep our presence here to the minimum since we are not supposed to be here.”

The young man sighed as he raised his hands in defeat.

“Fine, I get it. Are you going to shut up now?”

The middle-aged man grunted but he didn’t say anything anymore as he focused his attention back on the moving image.

He had been impressed by Yun Ling’s performance so far, including the other supreme geniuses. It would seem that their titles weren’t for nothing after all. With the abilities they’ve shown in the previous stages, he deduced that they were most likely on par with the core disciples of the Law God Sect.

Announcement
Hey guys, do consider pledging if you have money to spare. You can read 10+ chapters ahead plus 2 chapters a day for only $1 or 20+ chapters ahead plus 2 chapters a day from Monday to Friday for only $3. Thank you so much.
29