Chapter 104 – Too Strong!
1.3k 1 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The people inside the coliseum were all shocked at the result of Yun Ling’s bombardment of Qing Ge. They were already startled earlier when Yu Shan split the desert in half when a lesser beast sneaked up on him, now Yun Ling had done something similar to that. None of the participants in the previous Golden Dragon Election were capable of doing the same thing that they just did. It now made sense why they were all given the title of a supreme genius, the first ones that were granted that title in the history of the Jin Empire.

All of them were part of the younger generation but their strength was already greater than most of the older generation. Now, they were looking forward to seeing the true extent of the crown prince’s abilities.

In the Yun Clan’s assigned seat, Yue Dongmei’s eyes shined as she observed Yun Ling and the supreme’s fight in astonishment. He was far stronger than she gave him credit for. She knew he was strong but she didn’t expect it was to this extent. With Yun Ling’s attack, he could beat most of the inner court disciples from where she and Yun Xia came from.

Speaking of Yun Xia…

“Amazing! Grandpa! Grandma! Look at that! Papa made some pretty explosions!” Yun Xia exclaimed with her eyes glistening in excitement.

‘Pretty?’ Yun Zhan’s brow twitched. It was indeed pretty if one didn’t know any better and was looking at it from afar, but for the party involved and the people near the explosion, they must’ve been terrified. Even he would be terrified if he ever met someone capable of dishing out that much destructive power if he was still their age. Now, he was numb to such sights.

“That’s your papa for you. He’s amazing right?” Li Jing said as she smiled at her granddaughter.

“Of course! Papa’s the best!”

The young man from the Law God Sect looked at the moving image gravely. He was usually a noisy and annoying person to others but this time, he was totally silent as he observed the explosion that Yun Ling caused in the moving image.

“That’s the power of our target, Yun Ling…” the middle-aged man said blankly. Although he didn’t show any emotion to what Yun Ling just did, he was inwardly surprised.

That power totally shouldn’t belong to someone in the younger generation.

Even that Yu Shan was someone not to scoff at. His strength was actually that great. One of them was able to split a desert into two while the other one caused an explosion on such a massive scale…

Never had there been anyone this strong in the known history of the World of Terra among their age. These people were only less than thirty years old yet were already capable of such things. If they grew up, they would certainly become powerful figures in the World of Terra.

There was a dangerous glint in his eyes as he said to the young man beside him telepathically, ‘We must have Yun Ling and Yu Shan join the Law God Sect. Give them what they want. Be it wealth, women, or authority, we must have them in our side no matter what!’

The young man snorted upon hearing that.

‘What a generous offer. Most people would be tempted by that. But what are you going to do if they reject our offer?’

The middle-aged man didn’t say anything anymore. Even though he didn’t say anything, the young man nodded his head for he understood what he meant by his silence.

If a monstrous genius like Yun Ling and Yu Shan rejected their offer, then there was only one thing to do.

In the World of Terra, there was a common saying…

A dead genius is no longer a genius.

“Princess, how did you meet such a freak?” the individual whose entire body was covered in dark robes asked after he found his voice.

This guy was the father of the princess’ daughter? In the world they were from, there weren’t that many youngsters who were that strong. That Yun Ling was too strong. Moreover, he hadn’t gone all out since he had yet to be pushed to his limits. All his opponents so far were people who weren’t a match for him. If Yun Ling fought the other supreme geniuses, then that would be the moment where they would see his real abilities.

Nevertheless, the things he had displayed so far were too amazing. That already put him on top among the younger generation even in their world.

“I… I didn’t know he was this strong…” the woman said unsurely.

Inside the Divine Phantasm, most of the once-thriving forest had now been turned into a deep crater. The audience inside the coliseum watched the scene carefully, curious as to what happened to Qing Ge. However, the smoke and clouds of dust all over the place were obstructing the vision in the moving image.

Yun Ling frowned as he waved his hand and made all the dust particles and smoke disappear. There was a small fire all over the place as he searched for his opponent's whereabouts.

Most people had thought that Qing Ge had been turned into ashes after taking that attack head-on, however, Yun Ling didn’t think so. He could still feel a faint life force somewhere around the place.

In just a few seconds, Yun Ling found Qing Ge who was weakly lying on the ground. He was still alive, albeit in a bad condition. He had many missing parts of his body: his torso alone had many holes in it; three of his arms were gone; he had also lost both of his legs while all his head had a huge chunk taken off it.

It was a wonder how he was still alive.

With a cold look on his face, Yun Ling approached the supreme as he said, “What is this? Are you already giving in? I’m still not done yet.”

Qing Ge glared at him hatefully.

Yun Ling suddenly noticed that Qing Ge's wounds were slowly disappearing. The holes in his body had slowly closed while his missing arms and legs were slowly growing back. All of his three heads had almost recovered.

Upon seeing this, Yun Ling’s eyes changed from his normal one to a golden colored one as he observed Qing Ge's body thoroughly.

“What a terrifying regeneration speed,” Yun Ling exclaimed in admiration.

There was no way that kind of regeneration speed was normal. He had to be using a supreme art for that.

Announcement
Hey guys, do consider pledging if you have money to spare. You can read 15+ chapters ahead for only $1 or 20+ chapters ahead plus 2 chapters a day from Monday to Friday for only $3. Thank you so much.

A big thanks to Oth and Alister Charles for the $7 donation. With this pledge, you can read 55 chapters plus two chapters a day every day from Monday to Friday. Once again, thank you so much.

ADVERTISEMENT
32