Chapter 111 – Summoning the Sacred Kings
1.3k 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So what should we do now, Sect Master?” one of the people inside the room asked. That was the main question they should tackle about. They knew that there was a very strong creature inside the Thousand Mountain Valley. They knew that there might be a divine treasure in there. What were they going to do with that information on hand?

The handsome middle-aged man looked at them, and said, “We must further investigate the Thousand Mountain Valley and find out whether that creature is an immortal or not. For now, just issue a summon to all sect masters, kings, emperors, and all the leaders of their respective territories in the World of Terra. This is something that might concern the whole world. They deserve to know. And if that creature really turned out to be an immortal, our sect alone won’t be enough to deal with it. We will certainly need their help and combine all of our forces to get rid of it.”

“What about the divine treasure? If we ask for their help, we might have to share it with them.”

The handsome middle-aged man narrowed his eyes at the one who asked that question and told him, “The treasure isn’t our priority. It is to get rid of that creature. Even if it isn’t an immortal, it is still a creature above the Sacred King Realm. I don’t know how it’s able to bypass the rule of this world but its existence is a threat to the balance of this world. With that creature’s strength, it can easily rule this world with brute force if it wants to.”

“I understand, Sect Master…”

After telling him that, the handsome middle-aged man looked at the nature spirit inside the room and called his name out, “Aspen.”

The nature spirit named Aspen responded, “Yes, Sect Master?”

“You will be the one responsible for summoning the sect masters of all the sect in the World of Terra. Also, summon the kings, the emperors, and all the people who had achieved the Sacred King Realm even if they didn’t have their own territory. We will also need their help. I want that done as soon as possible. We cannot waste any time.”

“Understood, Sect Master. I will immediately send out the summons after this meeting.”

The handsome middle-aged man nodded and then directed his gaze at everyone in the room.

“I thank you all for coming here despite your busy schedule. That is all for today. This meeting is adjourned.”

“Grandmaster Yi Shi,” the guy with one head and six arms respectfully called out to the skinny old man and bowed when everyone started leaving the room.

“Do you need something?” the old man slowly asked, his eyes closed. Even though almost all the people had already left, he was the only one that remained in his seat.

“Grandmaster Yi Shi is the one that knows the most among all of us. What does Grandmaster think of what the Sect Master said? Do you think that the creature inside the Thousand Mountain Valley is an immortal?” he asked.

Grandmaster Yi Shi was more than 7,000 years old. Out of all the people in the World of Terra, he could be considered one of the oldest, if not, the oldest. With his old age, he possessed incredible knowledge so he was the best person to ask for a question.

“We won’t know until we see it with our own eyes but… nothing is impossible. It may or may not be an immortal. And if it really is an immortal, it won’t be the first time the world has one. After all, there were gods who were walking these lands around 10,000 - 40,000 years ago,” the old man responded.

“Grandmaster Yi Shi, have you seen a god before?” he asked, curious about this fact. He had been a Sacred King for 1,000 years already yet he had never seen one. He hadn’t even seen an immortal.

The old man gave him a weird smile.

“I had not only seen one, I had even fought one before,” the old man said wistfully as he remembered his past.

The supreme with one head and six arms had his eyes open and mouth agape as he looked at the old man in quite a disbelief.

“You fought a god?” he asked in surprise. He didn’t really expect the old man to answer him since he would always be silent when anyone asked him for things like these. He didn’t think that the old man would really answer him and for his answer to be like this.

The old man slowly nodded.

“Indeed, I had fought a god before. That god was the same god that plucked my eyes out mercilessly.”

Upon saying that, the old man opened his eyelids, revealing a hollow space inside his eye sockets.

The supreme guy sucked his breath. He knew that the old man had lost his eyes but he didn’t think it was actually plucked by a god. How did he even survive battling with a god?

“Grandmaster Yi Shi, why are you telling me this? As far as I know, you haven’t told anyone about this no matter how much they asked you.”

The old man merely smiled at him.

“Take it as this old man being unusually talkative this day.”

The supreme guy narrowed his eyes at the old man. If he recalled it right, the people under this old man had sent some people over to Jin Empire under his command. He didn’t know why he sent some people there, but it would seem that it was probably something good as it made the old man in an unusually good mood. Even the possibility of there being an immortal in the world didn’t break the old man’s mood. He had become even talkative to him.

“Don’t look at this old man with such gaze… it makes me think that you’re thinking something bad about me,” the old man said to him. Even though he had no eyes, he could still see a lot of things.

“I apologize, Grandmaster Yi Shi, I was just curious about something. I was certainly not thinking of anything bad about you…”

“That is fine,” the old man said. nodding his head. He then closed his eyelids, hiding his empty eye sockets in the process.

Announcement
Hey guys, do consider pledging if you have money to spare. You can read 15 chapters ahead plus 2 chapters a day for only $1 or 25 chapters ahead plus 2 chapters a day from Monday to Friday for only $3. You can also read more than 55+ chapters for only $7. Thank you so much.

A big thanks to Christopher Paquette for the $7 donation. With this pledge, you can read 55 chapters ahead plus two chapters a day every day from Monday to Friday. Once again, thank you so much.

20