Chapter 113 – Yu Shan and Crown Prince
1.2k 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another three hours had passed, the walls had once again moved. Now, half of the place inside the Divine Phantasm had been closed in by the wall.

Ten hours had passed in total, and the crowds outside had gotten really excited when they saw where the three supreme geniuses were heading.

All three of them were actually in the prairie!

The three supreme geniuses were going to cross each other’s paths sooner or later at the rate and the direction they were walking. It was about time for the awaited match in the current generation’s Golden Dragon Election. It was time to see who was the strongest one among the three supreme geniuses.

“Everyone! Everyone! There’s a betting pool right at the entrance of the coliseum! You can bet on who’s going to be the winner of the Golden Dragon Election and win lots of money if your bet is right!” someone among the crowd shouted.

Many people in the audience went excited about that. Quite a lot of people went towards the entrance to bet on who they think the winner was going to be. Some people betted for fun while some betted a lot of their money to the betting pool, trying to earn a profit from it. Because of this, the already noisy and excited coliseum inside and outside became even more lively.

“Yun Xia bets on Papa! Yun Xia bets on Papa!” Yun Xia’s eyes lit up as she quickly said that towards her grandparents.

Yun Zhan and Li Jing looked at her with a weird gaze. Did this girl even understand what she was saying?

Yun Zhan let out a fake cough before asking his granddaughter, “Do you know how to bet?”

The little girl crossed her arms as she proudly nodded her head.

“Of course Yun Xia does! Yun Xia bets on Papa and if Papa is going to win, which Yun Xia knows Papa will, then Yun Xia will win lots of money!” Yun Xia said excitedly.

Her grandparents went speechless upon hearing that. It turned out that she did know what she was doing. However, how did this girl understand how to bet even though she was still a child?

At the side, although Yue Dongmei looked stoic, it was easy to spot a faint blush on her cheeks as long as one paid attention to her. She perfectly knew the reason why the little girl knew how to bet. She got that trait from her mother when her mother would occasionally make some bets on unknown artifacts as a pastime back in their home.

“Do you have money?” Li Jing asked her.

Yun Xia took out a small spirit stone from her pocket. It wasn’t even half the size of a normal spirit stone as it could easily fit in her small hands.

Li Jing and Yun Zhan exchanged looks at each other.

“Oh well, let’s go and bet too,” Yun Zhan said. After that, he turned to his granddaughter and told her with a serious expression on his face, “Although we are betting, it’s only for fun. Betting is bad if it becomes a vice, make sure to keep that in mind okay?”

“Yun Xia understands, grandpa!”

After he made sure that the little girl really understood, Yun Zhan ordered one of his clansmen who had been watching the competition in one of the Yun Clan’s assigned seats somewhere at the back to make bet on Yun Ling.

“Hmm?”

The crown prince narrowed his eyes when he saw a person’s silhouette on the horizon. That person was standing on top of a flying sword as he headed towards his direction with a moderate speed.

He lessened the amount of spiritual energy that he was exerting on his flying sword so that his speed would decrease. He was preparing himself for the arrival of that person since he was heading towards him.

The crown prince let out a sigh. Hopefully, the participant coming his way would provide him a good challenge. It was boring fighting weak opponents who couldn’t last long against him. It felt like it was a waste of his time and energy dealing with weak opponents.

‘Hm, if he managed to last this long in this stage, he probably isn’t someone ordinary right?’ he thought in mind.

Only someone like the crown prince and the other three supreme geniuses would treat most participants who were considered as geniuses by many as someone ordinary. For them, the true geniuses in the competition were the people who could last at least a few minutes against them.

“Oh? Is that a person?!” Yu Shan exclaimed in happiness when he saw the shadow of a person who was riding a flying sword as he headed in his direction.

Finally! After spending several hours inside the Divine Phantasm, he had finally met someone! He didn’t care if that guy was weak or something. He was just glad to meet another person in the place since all he met earlier were lesser beasts.

He then noticed that the shadow slowed down a bit.

Yu Shan’s excitement came to halt as he analyzed the shadow’s action.

Did he notice him so he slowed down? That would mean that the shadow had incredible eyesight for him to be able to see him from where he was. It also meant that the shadow wasn’t someone ordinary. That was great news for him. He was fine if he met someone weak, but if it was someone strong, then all the better.

A few more minutes later, both Yu Shan and the crown prince frowned as they got closer and closer to each other.

‘This spiritual energy…’ the crown prince thought with narrowed eyes.

‘Eh? This spiritual energy is quite familiar…’ Yu Shan tried to think of someone who had that same spiritual energy.

When they got much closer to each other, they could finally see each other’s faces even though they were still dozens of miles away.

“Crown Prince?!” Yu Shan’s voice traveled for several miles as he said in surprise. So that was why the spiritual energy that the shadow was emanating felt familiar. It was actually the crown prince!

“It’s you indeed, Yu Shan!” the crown prince loudly said on purpose, making his voice reach Yu Shan.

A wide smile suddenly crossed both of their faces.

‘I will be the one to take you down!’ the two had similar thoughts in their mind as they sped up towards each other.

The fight between the two supreme geniuses was about to happen!

Announcement
Hey guys! It's the beginning of a new month! Do consider pledging if you have money to spare!
For $1, you can read 20 chapters ahead of the official release; for $3, you can read 35 chapters; for $5, you can read 45+ chapters plus 2 chapters a day on weekdays; and as for $7, you can read 65+ chapters and get 2 chapters a day from Monday to Friday

Join the Young Master Has a Daughter discord server to read 5 chapters ahead of the official release. Yes, you heard that right. 5!
Here is the link - https://discord.gg/SdEvS748wG

20