Chapter 125 – Yun Ling vs Yu Shan and the Crown Prince
1.2k 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yun Ling, Yu Shan, and the crown prince ran towards each other at full speed. All of them were seriously going at each this time without messing around anymore.

The crown prince pulled his fist back as he prepared to hit his rivals with his full strength while Yu Shan tightened his grip on his sword as he put a lot of spiritual energy into it, almost making the air vibrate from the sheer power that his sword was emanating. On the other hand, Yun Ling summoned two flying swords from his storage ring and held them with each of his hands.

Powerful explosions occurred when the three of them exchanged dozens of moves against each other. However, the explosion was caused mainly by Yu Shan and the crown prince’s destructive attacks. Yun Ling had the least destructive yet one of the deadliest attacks among the three. He was aiming for their vital spot as he took advantage of any opening that the two might make. One wrong move and they would surely be incapacitated by Yun Ling’s attack.

Yun Ling saw Yu Shan coming towards him with his sword raised up. His body was wide open! He didn’t intend to let that opportunity go.

He quickly thrust his sword towards Yu Shan’s heart who managed to parry his sword away at the last second. Suddenly, Yun Ling felt a powerful build-up of energy from behind him. He looked back and saw the crown prince’s right fist coming towards him speedily.

He was about to block the crown prince’s fist with his other free sword but before he could do so, the crown prince gripped his other sword with his left fist, stopping him from raising his sword up. Yun Ling had no choice but to let go of his swords as he guarded himself with his arms, making the crown prince hit his forearms instead of his face.

The crown prince’s fist was powerful enough on its own, however, with each of his strikes being enhanced by a golden dragon made from his supreme art, his fists were like destructive bombs waiting to explode upon his fists contact.

BOOM!

As a result, Yun Ling was blown away and flew thousands of meters away to the distance.

While he was sent flying away from the impact, Yun Ling found that Yu Shan was following after him, flying above him within arm’s reach with his sword raised up.

With a downward slash of his sword, Yun Ling crashed towards the ground, making a large explosion that was not at all inferior to the explosion the crown prince made from the impact of his fist with Yun Ling’s forearms. A deep crater that spanned for kilometers was made from that explosion with him lying motionlessly right at the center of the crater.

There was a deep, wide cut on Yun Ling’s purple armor but aside from that, he was unharmed. His armor had protected him from all those destructive attacks that made him be able to easily tank attacks of those calibers which he normally wouldn’t be able to without his armor.

Yu Shan narrowed his eyes. The purple armor on Yun Ling’s body was too tough thanks to the beautiful dragon scales that served as a design and at the same time, tough exterior to his armor. They would have to do much better than that to get past his armor.

“So you’ve taken that approach. I’m not surprised,” Yun Ling said as he got up from the ground. The destroyed portion of his armor started patching itself up together and went back to what it was before.

The crown prince frowned while Yu Shan calmly replied, “The crown prince and I were just being stubborn on wanting to be the number one among us, the three supreme geniuses. But in the end, we fully know who’s the strongest among the three of us. Yun Ling, that is none other than you.”

Yun Ling merely smiled as he responded, “Well, that was obvious right from the start.”

Yu Shan’s eyebrows twitched as he continued, “If it isn’t for your Divine Eyes, we are pretty confident that we can go toe to toe against you. But your Divine Eyes is part of your talent too so if you are going to use it, then the two of us will have no choice but to face you together. If we don’t, we will lose.”

“I’ll have to say that I am not surprised,” Yun Ling said with a quite excited smile on his face. “Come!”

The crown prince and Yu Shan didn’t need to be told what to do. They quickly went right at him and teamed up together to fight the most powerful foe they had ever faced in their generation.

Yun Ling narrowed his eyes as he blocked the crown prince’s punches. He noticed that with each punch, part of his armor had been chipped away and broken off.

‘His attacks are getting even stronger,’ he thought as he kept neutralizing the crown prince’s punches the moment it hit him with his armor so it wouldn’t cause an explosion and blow him away from the impact.

While the crown prince was taking most of Yun Ling’s attention, Yu Shan stayed at a distance as he looked for an opportunity to go in and strike Yun Ling down.

Yun Ling knew of their plan but he couldn’t really spare any attention to Yu Shan. If he took his eyes off the crown prince for just a bit, he would suffer from the crown prince’s punches.

He then summoned a circular spiritual energy and had it materialize right at the path of the crown prince’s fist, making his fist hit that spiritual energy, blowing his hand away from the resulting explosion that followed.

Yun Ling took that moment of defenselessness from the crown prince and summoned a flying sword from his storage ring. He then stabbed that sword towards the crown prince’s heart and kicked him in the stomach, sending him away into the distance. After that, he went towards Yu Shan as he summoned another two flying swords and held them with each of his hands.

Instead of retreating, Yu Shan didn’t back down from the challenge and went towards Yun Ling all on his own.

CLANG!

Yu Shan’s sword easily sliced through Yun Ling’s sword and went straight towards the latter’s neck. He then noticed Yun Ling’s other sword coming straight towards his heart.

WOOSH

Yun Ling was able to avoid Yu Shan’s sword at the last second whereas Yu Shan’s right shoulder got pierced by his rival’s sword when he tried to avoid it.

“You were able to avoid even that? At that distance, it should’ve been impossible to do that. Just how much can your Divine Eyes see? What else can you still see with your eyes?” Yu Shan asked with a bitter smile.

Yun Ling smiled at him and responded simply, “I can see your defeat!”

Announcement
For $1, you can read 20 chapters ahead of the official release; for $3, you can read 35 chapters; for $5, you can read 50+ chapters plus 2 chapters a day on weekdays; and as for $7, you can read 70+ chapters and get 2 chapters a day from Monday to Friday

A big thanks to Tommy Nguyen for pledging $7. Thank you so much, it's a huge help to me. I'm very grateful.

16