Chapter 130 – Night Dragon Battle Armor
1.1k 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yun Yi had a serious expression on his face as he looked at Yun Ling fearlessly.

“I’m here, Yun Ling.”

Yun Ling smiled at him.

“I can see that.”

While Yun Ling and Yun Yi were exchanging some words with each other, the nature spirit swallowed his saliva as he felt his heart palpitate at the intimidating sight of Yun Ling sitting on a rock in front of him. His knees were shaking a bit as he felt a huge pressure in his spirit. It was like there was a tremendously heavy object on his back as he faced Yun Ling.

‘So this is Yun Ling!’ he thought in mind with some fear in his heart. He had the sudden urge to kneel in front of him but he was able to suppress it in the end.

“Oh?” Yun Ling mouthed out as he raised a brow at the nature spirit.

He wondered why the nature spirit was acting like that even though he didn’t put any pressure on him. It was then that he remembered. Every time he used that form, he would automatically put spiritual pressure on the people around him. He had almost forgotten that fact since Yu Shan and the crown prince weren’t affected by it. It was because they had a strong enough spirit that they could ignore the spiritual pressure he put on them.

Yun Ling directed his gaze towards Yun Yi and smiled. Yun Yi too was just like Yu Shan and the crown prince. Like them, he was unaffected by the spiritual pressure he was subconsciously releasing while using his purple armored form.

“Night Dragon Battle Armor… that is the name of your armor,” Yun Yi stated as he observed the purple armor on his cousin’s body.

“Right. I told you that in the past, didn’t I?” Yun Ling said while smiling at Yun Yi.

The nature spirit looked at the two back and forth and before quickly saying, “I think I’m not needed here anymore. I’m leaving.”

Right after saying that, he disappeared from their sight as he got sent back to the coliseum.

Earlier, the nature spirit thought of sneaking up an attack when Yun Ling and Yun Yi finally fought. However, after coming to Yun Ling face to face, he no longer had such thoughts. That guy made him feel that whatever he threw at him, he would be able to overcome it so he would rather spare himself from the beating and settle on just getting into the top ten. He didn’t have any chance of getting the first place anyway with Yun Ling there.

There was also that Yun Yi. He didn’t know where he got the guts to actually dare to fight Yun Ling but he was amazed how he could still maintain his composure even when he was about to fight him.

When the nature spirit finally left, Yun Ling narrowed his eyes at Yun Yi.

“Yun Yi, have you prepared yourself? If not, I might unintentionally kill you,” he coldly said with a small smile on his face.

“You don’t have to worry. Come at me with the intent to kill,” Yun Yi challenged as he took out a sword from his storage ring.

Yun Ling summoned dozens of flying swords in one go and had it float behind him.

“Go!” he commanded as he waved his right hand forward. The flying swords instantly flew towards Yun Yi with incredible speed, each heading to his vital parts.

Yun Yi nimbly dodged the flying swords while deflecting the rest with his sword. While doing that, he saw a hundred spiritual orbs appear all over his surroundings suddenly.

He let out a scoff. He knew that supreme art well so he naturally knew how to deal with it.

With that thought, he spread his arms open as he sent a dozen similar-looking spiritual orbs to each spiritual orb made by Yun Ling. The spiritual orbs he made absorbed Yun Ling’s spiritual orbs inside them, suppressing them and preventing them from exploding before slowly fading into nothingness.

CLAP!

He then clapped his hands as he stopped a flying sword with only his palms from hitting his forehead.

Yun Ling gathered some spiritual energy to his fist and punched his fist towards Yun Yi’s direction. A golden dragon suddenly came surging out from his fist as it headed straight at Yun Yi. He then threw a few more punches, sending another six golden dragons at him.

He took out another flying sword and grabbed it with his hand. He encased the sword’s blade with his spiritual energy and slashed it towards Yun Yi.

Seven golden dragons and a crescent-shaped blue spiritual energy were heading straight at Yun Yi.

Yun Yi threw the sword that he had caught with his palm as he avoided the golden dragons with a corkscrew flip and destroyed the incoming crescent-shaped spiritual energy with a slash of his sword. The golden dragons that he had already avoided turned around and chased him relentlessly.

“Tsk, annoying!” Yun Yi yelled as he summoned dozens of spiritual energy and blasted the golden dragons into numerous pieces.

Yun Ling smiled at him as he tightly grasped the flying sword in his hand. He then dashed towards Yun Ling with a speed that surpassed the speed of sound.

Yun Yi found that Yun Ling was coming to him using the Thunder God Flash Supreme Art that he got while doing his task in the Thousand Mountain Valley. He also used that supreme art as he engaged Yun Ling in a sword fight.

The loud rumble of thunder along with the clanging sounds of swords could be heard everywhere.

Neither of the two held back in their strikes. They both aimed at each other’s vital parts, not caring if they might kill the other.

Yun Yi was especially relentless. He kept aiming towards Yun Ling’s eyes without any mercy. He knew that Yun Ling’s eyes were special yet he had no hesitation in trying to destroy it at all.

“Hey, be careful there. What if you hit my eyes?” Yun Ling asked with a carefree tone.

“That means your eyes are not all that good, to begin with!” Yun Yi responded as he increased the ferociousness of his attacks.

Announcement
For $1, you can read 20 chapters ahead of the official release; for $3, you can read 35 chapters; for $5, you can read 50+ chapters plus 2 chapters a day on weekdays; and as for $7, you can read 70+ chapters and get 2 chapters a day from Monday to Friday
19