Chapter 151 – Yu Shan’s Determination
696 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The entire Rose Garden was silent as everyone processed what the emperor said to them.

Be it the Sacred Kings, the top ten of the Golden Dragon Election, or the imperial servants who were serving the guests in the Rose Garden, they all had serious expressions on their faces as they looked at the emperor.

It was official.

The war between all the kingdoms, empires, and sects in the World of Terra against the immortal who was currently residing inside the Thousand Mountain Valley was finally going to occur. Every Sacred King’s presence was needed against the immortal or else, they would be punished by the Law God Sect and the other first-rate sects after the war with the immortal was finally over.

This left the Sacred Kings no choice but to participate in the war. If the Sacred Kings won against the immortal, then they would be punished or worse, killed by the first-rate sects. If they lost, then no one could go against the immortal anymore. If it decided to take over their world, then there was nothing they could do but submit. They had no way of knowing whether the immortal would spare their lives or kill them if it took over their world because after all, Sacred Kings were the strongest in their world. They might be a lot weaker than an immortal but with enough numbers, they could pose a threat to it.

“In two months, we will finally engage in a war against the immortal in the Thousand Mountain Valley. Whether you participate or not, it’s all up to you. You have the freedom to choose. But know that even if you have the freedom, there is a consequence to your action,” the emperor said coldly as he eyed the Sacred Kings in the Rose Garden.

Some of the Sacred Kings averted their gaze while some looked back at him fearlessly. He might be the emperor but as Sacred Kings, they were far above mortals and above most of the cultivators. They had their own pride. Even if he was the emperor and they were his subjects, that didn’t mean that they were going to do every word he said.

The emperor narrowed his eyes. The Sacred Kings who didn’t fear him were probably fools who were way too confident of their own abilities or they were genuinely strong. It was most likely the latter.

After the emperor had finished speaking, the Sacred Kings glanced at each other as waves of divine senses swept through the entire Rose Garden dozens of times. It was like a ripple that was formed when a drop of water made contact with a resting body of water.

Yun Ling looked around and observed the Sacred Kings. He could feel the divine senses of dozens of Sacred Kings traveling around the place. He turned his attention towards his father, grandfather, uncle, and the other Sacred Kings in their clan, and saw that they were doing the same thing.

They were probably talking towards each other telepathically with their divine senses.

The emperor also spread his divine sense and listened to their conversation. Some of the Sacred Kings noticed this but didn’t do anything since they didn’t mind. They had nothing to worry about. If they were talking about something controversial, they wouldn’t have done that there with the emperor around. That would just be foolish.

“It sure is quite something, huh?”

Yun Ling turned towards Yu Shan.

“What?” he asked.

“The divine senses of these many Sacred Kings,” Yu Shan said with a smile. “I can feel the waves of divine senses coursing through my body. Even my soul can feel it.”

“It sure is something. We are still far from reaching their level,” the crown prince joined in when he heard what Yu Shan said.

“Well, for Young Master, and I… we will probably reach Sacred King Realm within ten years…” Yun Yi said with a mocking smile as he looked at Yu Shan and the crown prince. “Since I got the first place in the competition, the resources I’ll get will surely improve my cultivation realm greatly. I dare say that I might even leave you two behind the dust… ah, the crown prince might be able to keep up with me though since he’s His Majesty’s son after all. As for Young Master, he’s always been faster than us in cultivation. Moreover, he’s already in the late stage of the Mortal Lord Realm. Never mind ten years, he’ll probably reach that realm in five years or more.”

Yu Shan gave Yun Yi a bitter look. Among him, Yun Ling, Yun Yi, and the crown prince, he was the one who was most likely going to be the last one to reach the Sacred King Realm. Since Yun Yi got first place in the competition, he would receive more cultivation resources than them. As for Yun Ling, it was exactly like what Yun Yi said. He was much faster than them in cultivation. Moreover, he got the second place so the cultivation resources that he would receive would also be more than what he would receive as a fifth placer. As for the crown prince… he was the emperor’s son. He had more resources than everyone in the top ten excluding him combined.

He frowned. He couldn’t allow that to happen. He must do something so he wouldn’t be left behind by everyone else.

‘After the war… I’ll go to the Ethereal Realm. There are more opportunities there compared to this world,’ he thought with a serious expression on his face. Ever since Yun Ling had defeated both him and the crown prince in the Golden Dragon Election, Yun Ling told them that he would wait for them in the Ethereal Realm. That meant that Yun Ling was planning on going there soon. He had contemplated for several weeks on what to do and then, he had decided that he would also go there.

What Yun Yi had said just now only made his determination stronger.

Announcement

Hey guys! Do consider pledging if you have money to spare! For $1, you can read 25 chapters ahead of the official release plus 2 chapters a day on weekdays; for $3, you can read 40 chapters and also 2 chapters a day on weekdays; for $5, you can read 75+ chapters plus 2 chapters a day on weekdays; and as for $7, you can read 95+ chapters and get 2 chapters a day from Monday to Friday!

12