Chapter 164 – Two Weeks Left
467 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yun Ling inspected his daughter’s cultivation state for a second with his Divine Eyes and said, “Xiaxia, your spiritual energy is a bit unstable right now since you just entered a new realm. You should do the meditation that I taught you before to stabilize your realm.

“Got it, Papa!” Yun Xia said and immediately did what she was told.

When he saw Yun Xia going back to cultivating, Yun Ling looked at the rest of his students.

“What are you looking around for? Go continue your cultivation. Do you want to be left behind by Xiaxia,” Yun Ling strictly said.

His students immediately scrambled and went back to cultivating.

‘I won’t lose to Young Miss,’ Shi Zhong thought to himself while cultivating only to get smacked at the head by Yun Ling with a paper fan.

“Ah!” Shi Zhong yelled as he looked at Yun Ling while covering his head. “Master, what was that for?”

Yun Ling merely responded, “Distractions, distractions. Erase all unnecessary thoughts in your mind and just focus on cultivating.”

A look of realization flashed on Shi Zhong’s face. It would seem that Yun Xia getting ahead of him was getting into his mind. As a result, he couldn’t focus properly on cultivation because he was way too distracted by her progress which was much faster than him.

“I apologize, Master. I’ll do my best to not let it happen again,” Shi Zhong apologetically said as he bowed his head.

Yun Ling nodded at him. He had high expectations of Shi Zhong since he was the most talented of the bunch not including his daughter, Yun Xia. It would seem that his eyes also weren’t mistaken since not only was he more talented than his peers in cultivation, his mindset too was good. Among his seven students, it was only now that he had smacked Shi Zhong with his paper fan on the head, whereas his other students had been smacked by him more than three times already for various reasons within the almost two weeks that they had spent in there.

After that, Yun Ling continued cultivating himself while keeping an eye on Yun Xia and his students and also analyzing the intricacy of the minor version and the original version of the Thunder God Flash Supreme Art. He was quite busy.

With that, a month and a half passed since they had first gone into the mountain.

“Congratulations to you all. In just a month and a half, all of you managed to enter the Foundation Establishment Realm. By this feat alone, I can confidently say that you are better than the rest. What some can do in a few months or a year, you did it in less than two months. However, do not let this get into your head. You just entered the first cultivation realm and there are still many more realms that follow. Even if you are able to take the lead from them, there’s a big chance that they can still surpass you if you slack off,” Yun Ling said as he looked at his daughter and his students each in the eye.

What he wanted from his daughter and his students the most was not to become like him, someone who let his powers get into him. Because of that, he had unintentionally made many enemies left and right unnecessarily.

Yun Ling sighed to himself.

Though he was aware of that shortcoming of his, it was hard to change. That part of him had totally been integrated into his whole being. Even if he wanted to change, it would take a long time for that to happen.

That was why while Yun Xia and his students were still young and were just shaping their characters up, he wanted to prevent them from becoming like that. It was for their good and safety. He didn’t want them to become too good or too soft since that, on its own, had its problems. What he wanted was a balance of both good and bad.

“Yes, Master!” / “Yes, Papa!” Yun Ling’s seven students and his daughter simultaneously said.

“Now, it’s finally time for you eight to return to the clan,” Yun Ling said with a gentle smile.

“Yayy!” the children cheered up.

In the last month and a half, Yun Ling was the only one that kept returning to the clan several times a day to watch over Yue Dongmei. As for the children, they stayed in the mountain within that month and a half under the protection of Snow Fang while he was away.

Speaking of Snow Fang, his cultivation realm had actually improved. After their encounter with the immortal in the Thousand Mountain Valley and consuming the Longevity Fruit, Snow Fang’s cultivation realm was the Mortal Lord Realm. A week ago, however, he had returned to the Fate Dominion Realm. Just one more realm and he would be back at his original realm which was at the Sacred King realm.

As for him, he felt that the Fate Dominion Realm was so close like it was within the reach of his hands but even until now, he had yet to reach that realm. It was as if there was a huge wall blocking his way to that realm and no matter how much he tried to break that wall, he just couldn’t. It was starting to frustrate him so he gave up.

If there was one thing he knew after cultivating all his life, it was that cultivating with a distracted mind or uneasy heart wouldn’t provide good results. So it was much better to temporarily give up and maintain

After weeks and weeks of cultivating, he hadn’t made a progress with his realm.

On the other hand, he had made a bit of progress with his plans regarding the Thunder God Flash Supreme Art after studying it every day.

Yun Ling looked at the sky and his smile became a frown.

Only two weeks to go and they’d finally start moving to the Thousand Mountain Valley to eliminate the immortal in there.

He couldn’t help but have a bad feeling.

He felt that he was going to have some life-changing experiences after two weeks.

And he was afraid that those experiences might not be for good at all.

Announcement
Hey guys! Do consider pledging if you have money to spare! For $1, you can read 65+ chapters ahead of the official release plus 2 chapters a day on weekdays
10