Chapter 2: Status!
454 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You do not need to say System 000. You can either call me system or give me a name.”  The system answered in her mind, surprising her immediately. She mused as to what to call it; system seems to cliché as those other cliché system orienting novels she had read.

“Then I’ll call you Neo.”

“Alright, Neo it is. What can I do for you host?”  The system asked as it was secretly happy.

 “Host, would you like to gain the memory of the client first or would you like to first look at your status?”

Feng Yue was surprised; she could see the status like an ordinary game? So she nodded mentally, as she was still pretending to be asleep, ‘Alright! Let’s take a look at my status first!’

*ding*

A chime sounded in her head as a holographic screen appeared in midair in front of her eyes. It had various attribute and her name like the game status window.

Status Screen

Info:-

Name – Feng Yue                                          Gold coins – 0

Age – 23                                                        Points - 0

Level – 1

Rank – Novice

Title – none

Halo – none

Stats:-

Appearance – 80/100

Physical Constitution – 75/100

Temperament – 50/100

Intelligence – 75/100

Strength – 30/100

Charm – 50/100

Inventory – Six grids, (One grid can hold the same item infinitely.)

Device – Renowned White tiger, soft figure,

Skill:–

Active Skills - Culinary (Excellent), acting skills (Medium),

Passive skills - Empathy (permanent use.), Modern Musical instruments (Unrivalled), Painting (Intermediate), Calligraphy (Intermediate), Chess (Advanced),

Attribute points – 0

Feng Yue, looking at her stats silently, she couldn’t help furrowing her delicate eyebrows. Feng Yue looked at the device and felt her mouth twitching, after all, the system gave her the ten great tools, seeing as one of the main missions is to have sex with the male lead. At least the skills she had were something she had already worked in her real world, not to mention her stats. Just as she was wondering if she would get a newbie package since that was so in all the games she had played so far, the voice of the System, Neo, rang in her ears, “Since the host is a novice, I will give you a newbie package. I suggest you open the package immediately before going to the first mission world. I hope you will complete the tasks well, when the space receives the true heart of the male lead, you can choose to leave the world. When you complete some tasks, my ability will also improve as your experience points will immediately be added to the system and as your system level increases, I will give you a certain reward.”

Feng Yue simply said, “Open the Novice package.”

*Ding*

A sound immediately sounded in her head and she head an automated lifeless machine-like voice say, “Opening Novice Package: Active skill obtained – Pear blossoms within the rain (able to cry beautifully.), Devices obtained – Natural body fragrance – happiness is honey peach (random selection.)(This fragrance gives people the feeling of first love when smelt. The scent becomes more concentrated with the elevation of the body temperature. During estrus, the charm effect can be triggered.) – Fragrance selected – Poppy Perfume, heightened sensitivity (the body’s sensitivity has multiplied by 100. A simple touch can cause the host to get wet. Only applicable to the male protagonist.), Delicate and exquisite face (Charming face that has a chance to trigger love at first sight.), One of the Ten Great Tools obtained – The Jade whirlpool of the Phoenix Breath (the Host’s genitalia gained the ability to give their target the best suction sensation during insertion. Stun effect can be triggered. The pleasure is so great that it can directly send the host as well as the target to the seventh heaven.), Attribute points – 100.”

Feng Yue’s eye twitched when she heard the gifts she obtained from the system. Although the 100 attribute points is a surprise but the other gifts are all to help her obtain the world energy better. This system really didn’t just want to help her gain her skills back so that she can live better in her original world rather than to go around seducing men?

Neo stayed silent as the one protecting her soul was very powerful. Neo felt helpless as he also couldn’t do anything as his system was designed as such by that man.

Feng Yue simply resigned herself to her fate, as this was something she couldn’t do anything about. So she instead thought of what to do with the points, since she had to seduce men so beauty and charm was a must. Since only 20 points were lacking until it maxed out, she decided to just that. She put the rest of the points accordingly, 30 points on temperament, 20 on strength, 10 on intelligence and the rest she put it in physical constitution, the final result was...

 Status Screen

Info:-

Name – Feng Yue                                          Gold coins – 0

Age – 23                                                        Points - 0

Level – 1

Rank – Novice

Title – none

Halo – none

Stats:-

Appearance – 100/100 (Peerless beauty! Be extra cautious of your surroundings.)

Physical Constitution – 95/100 (Soft and flexible body, very healthy physique but mission parameters might affect it.)

Temperament – 80/100

Intelligence – 85/100

Strength – 50/100

Charm – 50/100

Inventory – Six grids, (One grid can hold the same item infinitely.)

Device – Renowned White tiger, soft figure, Natural Rich Body Fragrance, heightened sensitivity, Delicate and exquisite face, The Jade whirlpool of the Phoenix Breath,

Skill:–

Active Skills - Culinary (Excellent), acting skills (Medium), Pear blossoms within the rain (able to cry beautifully),

Passive skills - Empathy (permanent use.), Modern Musical instruments (Unrivalled), Painting (Intermediate), Calligraphy (Intermediate), Chess (Advanced),

Attribute points – 0

 “Are you ready?” Neo asked.

“Let’s get started!” Although she was a little nervous, Feng Yue still chose to start. She also wanted to fix the space, upgrade the system and collect points so she go back to her original world and teach that scum couple a lesson they will never forget.

<<Initializing transmigration...>>

4