Chapter 3: Claiming the Superstar! (1)
544 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“Song Wen! Please believe me! I didn’t do this! Don’t you know me?!”

“I thought I did but not anymore.....You knew that Lang Yaling was with me but you still tried to hurt her and schemed against her so that she would leave me. You didn’t even leave the little life in her alone!”

“No..... I didn’t! Please believe me, Wen!”

“Don’t call me that! We no longer have any relationship; you have no right to call me by that name.”

“Why!!! Why won’t you believe me?” Feng Yue cried at last as Song Wen looked at her disgusted and left the small apartment where Feng Yue lived now.

xXx

Feng Yue, at the age of 15, was discovered by a scout and officially entered the show business circle as a model. As soon as did her first photo shoot, she became famous overnight with just a photo that was released by her company as a promotion. At the age of 16, she was casted for her first role in a typical idol drama film as the second female lead, and her fans skyrocketed immediately becoming the nation’s sweetheart of many fans, be it male or female. Since then, various resources became available for her, and she could take her pick of photo shoots,  film’s and dramas they were all available first sent to her before being offered to other people. At the age of 18, she became the Film empress for the first time and for 3 years she had reigned as Empress with no rivals. At the age of 20, she met her ex-husband, Song wen, who was the president of the famous Raven Media.

What Song wen, liked about Feng Yue was her pure and innocent demeanour, but as the days passed in their married life, her demeanour became more ladylike and didn’t retain any of the pure and innocent vibe that she had. Song wen became disgusted with Feng Yue and began looking at other women and at last met Lang Yaling who had the same demeanour as Feng Yue when he met her and instantly fell in love with her.

Feng Yue found son wen’s behaviour had been different for the past 3 months and decided to find out why. She was shocked and deeply hurt when she learned that he was having an affair for 3 months with Lang yaling. She drove to a bar and drank till she was heavily drunk, and unexpectedly had a one-night stand with another man. This scene was unfortunately captured by paparazzi.

Because of this photo, her reputation was tarnished and Song wen took advantage of this and divorced her. Even though his cheating was revealed, she was ostracized by the many people. Raven media blacklisted her from the entertainment industry as it was one of the major production companies that reigned over the entertainment industry.

She fell disgracefully from her throne so much so, that even her company terminated her contract. They paid the cancellation fees and sent her packing. Eventually, she was casted as the second female lead for the famous director, Yao min’s film, ‘Once in a lifetime.’

She played the sexy and arrogant Wei princess who was killed by the male lead, who had schemed to kill her as she was his enemies’ daughter and he wanted his enemy Wei Emperor to know how painful the loss of his most beloved family member feels like. Because she loved him, she let him kill her and even smiled as she died.

The male lead was naturally Mo Zhentian, the superstar, who would also be singing the songs for the film. The white lotus female lead was newcomer that Raven media was promoting, Lang Yaling. Surprisingly, the second male lead who was the main villain of the film was the newly crowned film emperor, Xu Zexian.

Lang yaling framed Feng Yue and deliberately spread fake photos and rumours that she was seducing the two male leads. This further tarnished her reputation. Feng Yue tried to mend it however she could with the help of her gold-medal agent Quan lan but it was to no avail as the Raven media was slowly destroying her reputation further behind the scenes by hiring a water army.

The last straw for Feng Yue was that Xu Zexian started ostracizing her because he believed that Lang Yaling was being bullied by her because of him. He even thought she had hurt her when infact Lang yaling had asked her assistant to hurt her and pushed the blame always to Feng Yue. Eventually, Feng Yue committed suicide because of depression which had taken a toll on her over the many months.

Mo Zhentian, on the other hand, helped Feng Yue from the shadows every time she encountered any difficulties. It wasn’t enough as feng yue felt as if the world had abandoned her. Just as he was working on the plan to restore her reputation that song wen and Lang Yaling trampled, he got the news that feng yue committed suicide.  This broke him and angered him deeply. He slowly made both of song wen and Lang yaling’s lives worse than death but he knew that even though he extracted revenge for her, Feng yue could not come back to life. He lived his entire life coldly like a widowed man; unbeknownst to many people he posthumously married feng yue. And when he died, he was buried next to her. 

〈〈Transmigration and Transmission complete〉〉

“Feng Yue! How long are you going to rest?! Everyone is waiting for you. You have wasted the entire morning procrastinating!! How long are you going to use the feign illness!”

Feng Yue’s delicate brows furrowed as she heard a very angry female voice howling nearby. She groggily opened her eyes to see an unfamiliar woman looming in front of her; she had a particularly ugly expression on her face.

Seeing that she had woken up, the woman impatiently ordered the others in the room, “Quickly get her ready for the photo shoot! Mr. Wei Ru was only reserved for today.”

“If your photo shoot is not finished by today, you are going to pay for it.” The woman snorted as she flicked her sleeves and sat down on a sofa.

Before Feng yue had a chance to ask anything, two people arrived on either side of her, lifted her from the sofa. They unceremoniously dragged her to the dressing room, she only came to her senses when she was already seated on the chair getting styled.

Feng yue felt her head throbbing slightly as she asked the system, “Can’t you do anything about this pain in my head? I thought my body was enhanced to be healthy?”

“Host, your body is normally very healthy, however, every time you transmigrate you will feel a some discomfort.”

“Tsk” Feng yue clicked her tongue feeling annoyed, as she saw herself in a mini space in her head with the system.

“Host.....”

Feng yue just shrugged as her so called friends did call her feisty, after all.

“So my first world is the modern civilization. And I am....”

“Host, you are Feng Yue, the former Film empress.”

“Film Empress...?” Feng yue was surprised but then remembered the plot of this world, “Where in the plot are we?”

“Host, you are about to do a photo shoot for a 2nd rate fashion magazine, Inspire Weekly Magazine. It was originally one of the best magazines but now because of sweet Magazine they have dropped into the second tier magazine. They are trying to get back their glory.”

“If they are trying to get back their ratings then isn’t it counterproductive to have the former film empress with the tarnished reputation on the magazine cover?” Feng yue asked a little doubtful.

“No because, the cover will not only have you but the up and coming new actor and model, Mo Xuefeng.”

“What is wrong with Feng Yue’s body?” Feng yue asked as she narrowed her eyes as she knew that this didn’t happen.

“Host, Feng Yue is sick.”

“What? How sick is she?” Feng yue asked as this body was now hers.

“It is not that kind of sickness.”

“Don’t tell me she is pregnant?” Feng yue asked with astonishment.

“.....”

“She is, isn’t she? And she aborted the baby.” Feng yue groaned as she knew for a fact that Feng Yue might have aborted the baby because she couldn’t take care of it and not because it was Mo Zhentian’s. She felt her head throbbing even more as she knew that she could never get rid of a life.

“I’ll deal with this later. I’ll just focus on my task. By the way, what are they?”

*Ding! Hidden Quest triggered!*

〈〈Opening mission parameters....〉〉

A holographic screen appeared in front of her.

〈〈Mission Grade : C〉〉

〈〈Male lead : Mo Zhentian

Female lead : Feng Yue

Supporting Male lead: Song Wen

Supporting Female lead: Lang Yaling〉〉

〈〈Main quest 1: Get the Main Lead Mo Zhentian’s heart and collect his essence. Reward –you will receive 40000 pts and a random item.

Main quest 2: Become the Film empress again and marry your true love, Mo Zhentian. Reward – you will receive 50000 pts, a random Package.

Side quest 1: Regain your reputation. Reward – You will receive 10000 pts

Side quest 2: Buy or get a house in a luxury real estate. Reward – you will receive 2000 pts and a random skill and item.

Hidden Quest: Safely give birth to your Baby. Reward – You will receive 20000 pts and Child rearing skills.〉〉

 “These are all the clients’ wishes?!” Feng Yue was surprised to see the quests as well as the points and the rewards, “There are packages available in the system?”

“No, Host. Only the second main quest is the client’s wish, the others are the missions given to you. Once you unlock the item mall, you will be able to access the items according to your level.” Neo answered and he was surprised that the Aros space gave such tame quests.

“Hmm....” Feng Yue nodded as she understood that it was normal for the item mall to be locked at the beginning.

“Does the host have any more questions?”

“What is the favorability of the characters? And by much do I have to raise it to be secure? And does the favorability differ between the male protagonist and other characters?”

“A Favorability of 60 out of 100 is need for cannon fodder characters. For the supporting characters you will need 80 out of 100. For second male lead you will need 90 out of 100 and for the male protagonist you will need it to be max to be secure, if it goes beyond then it will reach true love status and there is also the yandere status so be careful of blackening the male protagonist.” Neo stated in an emotionless voice.

“Wait! Blackening!!! The male protagonist can become a yandere?!” Feng Yue asked scared as that was one of the worst case scenarios she could think of.

Just as she was about to ask Neo something, she heard a knock on the door of the dressing room as the same distraught women poked her head in.

“Is she ready?”

“Yes!” the women in the room with her answered.

2