Chapter 11: Claiming the Superstar (9)
304 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mo Zhentian gently laid the drunk Feng Yue on his bed and covered her with the quilt before walking into the bathroom while removing his shirt. However, when he came out from the bathroom wearing only a towel, he saw Feng Yue had thrown off the quilt and she was lying in a particularly enchanting posture in only her underwear.

Mo Zhentian sighed helplessly as he picked up the quilt and covered her body however, the next second the quilt was kicked off by Feng Yue who muttered unhappily, “Hot....”

He silently covered her again then turned to adjust the air conditioner. He pulled on his bathrobe and sat down on the edge of the bed. He stretched out his hand to touch her but before he could Feng Yue got up in a drunken stupor. She looked at him for a long while before asking, “Where are we, Tian?”

“Our house.” He responded shamelessly, even though right now they had a co-worker relationship. He didn’t mind taking advantage of this opportunity he was given.

“Ours?” Feng Yue asked in a dazed state as she looked at him with a pure and innocent expression, “Are we married?”

“We will be.” Mo Zhentian responded with utmost resolution in his voice. Feng Yue however leaned closer to him and asked again, “But I’m married to that scumbag......what was his name?....Ah! Song Wen!”

“That’s right! Aren’t I married to him?” Feng Yue asked as Mo Zhentian clenched his fist when he heard her words and responded obstinately, “No! You divorced him.”

“Oh....” Feng Yue wilted like a flower as she looked down at her hands which were clutching the quilt, “In the end......we divorced.”

“Do you still like him?” Mo Zhentian asked vexed and anxious but Feng Yue simply shook her head in answer to his question, Mo Zhentian’s expression lightened with delight.

“No....I.....I seem to feel nothing for him...” Feng Yue answered honestly, even though she was intoxicated she still had her presence of mind and wasn’t as confused but she was feeling extremely uncomfortable since the time Qin meirong splashed her cocktail on her.

“Tian...I’m uncomfortable.” Feng Yue said as she tried to toss the quilt too. Mo Zhentian frowned as he wondered why she would feel hot when the night is actually quite cool and the air conditioner was at 18 degrees. He touched her hand noticed her body was abnormally hot and her skin was flushed pink.

Feng Yue felt water slowly flowing between her legs and the itchy feeling inside her, began to make her even more uncomfortable. She wanted to use something to soothe it.

“I’m so uncomfortable....” Feng Yue murmured aloud unconsciously. She felt her something in her abdomen was spinning frantically, and her slightly sober mind became confused. Her hand touched the wet and thirsty cunt; she held her hand and closed her legs as she tried to relive it. She twisted her body slightly as her red lips released a groan, “Hmmm...”

Mo Zhentian realized something was wrong. He pinched her chin and forced her to meet his eyes, only to find that the girl’s watery pupils were dizzy. This condition... fundamentally not being able to see him clearly is like getting an aphrodisiac. Mo Zhentian squinted his eyes slightly and asked, “Who am I?”

“Um...so uncomfortable....” Feng Yue moaned as she felt the fingers holding her chin were felt cold and comfortable. Although she was dazed but she could still sense and she felt extremely comfortable. She turned as she climbed on to Mo Zhentian’s knees and sat down as she felt the hard and hot stick she was yearning to be held by something hard and hot.

“Remove...” She murmured as she moved her butt trying to soothe herself. Her butt rubbed it, as if it was quite comfortable, she rubbed it again and again. After a while, she got more and more pleasure. Without a thought, she swept around Mo Zhentian’s neck, swaying her fierce body and moaning, “Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....So comfortable....want more.”

Mo Zhentian was almost driven crazy by the little succubus in front of him. He held her waist firmly to prevent her from swinging out because of too much force, and recalled what happened just now. He can guarantee that she didn’t eat or drink anything that others had given her as he had already told her agent to prevent others from giving her anything. So there is no way she could have taken aphrodisiac in anyway. Unless.......the only thing out of ordinary that he could recall was the drink she was splashed with by Qin meirong.

“Where are you uncomfortable?” He asked as he looked intently at her, if his hunch is right then there is only one solution to this problem.

“Hmmm....not enough.....and....” Feng Yue instead of answering him she kept moaning, as she began to pull his bathrobe. The bathrobe spread out and the man’s sturdy physique was completely seen by the girl’s dazed eyes. Her hands caressed his pectoral muscles before put her arms around his neck again and starting a new round of grinding.

Leaving aside the aphrodisiac incident for the time being, Mo Zhentian found that Feng Yue now is absolutely fascinating, and every movement and expression of hers can easily affect all of his nerves.

“Why? Why is it uncomfortable?” She frowned her beautiful eyebrows, her eyes were ignorant. Mo Zhentian’s heart melted as he looked her cute expression, and the big guy between his crotch became more and more excited.

“Who am I?”

“Mo...Mo Zhentian.” The girl tilted her head and blinked vigorously. This silly behaviour made the man’s eyes shine brightly.  He put his hands behind the girl and lay her down on the bed. He moved his hand towards her underwear and as such a pair of sexy and cute underwear ended their life with a scream.

2