C2 Contact
147 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Around 60 km offshore of Mayhak Port, Principality of Kwa Toine

The Pima, a naval vessel belonging to the Second Fleet of the Principality of Kwa Toine, was heading toward a suspicious large vessel.

The boat is loaded with sails, which are turned into power by the wind, and the oars are rowed to the sound of drums.

The warships are already in combat mode. All the crew were clad in leather armor, and those who bore swords were ready to bow on the top deck. On the top deck, wooden shields to ward off arrows are placed and a large crossbow [Ruby: Varistor] is set sideways. Aburatsubo (oil pot) for hiya (fire arrow) is also equipped, and battles are always started.

But as Midori approached an unidentified large ship, he began to look pale. He realized why it was so hard to get there when you approach a big ship.

"Captain, the unidentified ship seems to be slowing down rapidly, perhaps because it has detected our approach."

The vice-captain, who did not understand the situation yet, spoke to Midori.

"Well, ......, vice captain, I'll lead the inspection. If anything happens, I'll leave everything to you."

"Did you have any concerns at ......?"

Since Midori does not move his face while staring at the large vessel, the vice captain also watches the large vessel carefully.

After a while, we realize that we are supposed to be close, but we have not yet reached the opponent, and only the outline becomes larger and larger. It was so big that I misunderstood the distance.

"...... Deputy Captain. Isn't that bigger than the ship?"

"Yes ...... I can only see a small island moving."

The panting Midori managed to squeeze out the conversation.

"There are flags with lines drawn vertically, horizontally and diagonally on the ship. Do you recognize that flag?"

"No. I've never seen it or heard of it."

"Do you know any country that has such a big ship?"

"Well, ...... I've been to training in Parpardia, and it's obviously bigger than the imperial superweapon called the '100 class ship of the line'"

As the sailors of the naval ship Pima are overwhelmed by its massive size, they approach a large ship.

A dozen people waved their hands at Pima on the boat, showing that they had no hostile intent.

Midori looks back at the bow and tells the crew with a grim expression.

"The ship was then inspected. You must never attack us unless you are directed or attacked by me. Also, it's not clear who the other person belongs to, but it might be an emerging country. You understand that we are not allowed to unwittingly use coercive attitude because it is an exchange between the government and the government."

"Yes!"

Midori, the captain of the vessel, was guided by the crew of a large vessel and moved to the vessel.

7th Fleet Air Carrier (nuclear-powered aircraft carrier) "Ronald Reagan"

The government of the United States, knowing that all of a sudden communication with other countries was cut off, satellite signals became undetectable, and the satellite signals were transferred to completely different stars, was flying patrol planes in various directions.

A country cannot live alone. The U.S. government's determination that it was absolutely necessary to establish diplomatic relations with civilized countries as soon as possible was faster than ever.

First of all, the government decided to dispatch diplomats on an aircraft carrier of the Navy's Seventh Fleet "Ronald Reagan" in order to find the possibility of entering into diplomatic relations with a people, who were discovered south of Hawaii Island and, judging from their scale, were thought to have had civilization.

Aircraft carriers are not only for battle, but also for general use.

As the Navy was ready to dispatch immediately after the transfer, it was dispatched immediately after the diplomats boarded.

Several destroyers are standing by far behind the aircraft carrier. Normally, multiple vessels would accompany the vessel, but this was an encounter with an unknown vessel, and the purpose was to prevent the other vessel from becoming too cautious.

The Navy, which detected a small boat on its radar, decided that the boat belonged to a certain ethnic group and approached it, eventually finding a small sailing ship.

The design was so old that it seemed to appear in a history textbook, and if you look closely, you could see what appeared to be an oil pot on the deck of the ship and wooden shields against arrows were installed neatly, and soldiers in armor were lined up in a stupor.

We cannot hurt the local people when we have no idea what the structure of the world is like. "Ronald Reagan" carefully slowed down and opened the boarding gate to lower the ramp. Since there is no accompanying ship, unarmed personnel will manually pull up the local people.

The crew guided the natives onto the deck and the diplomats had to talk.

Midori was confused.

This is a large deck, large enough to warrant a cavalry fight, and with strangely dressed men without arms in front of them, a man in crisp clothes, who will probably talk to him, stands in front.

A ship of this size would have an unimaginable crew.

If they were killed, they would not be able to return alive, but there seemed to be no hostile intent, so they gathered their courage and spoke.

"I'm Captain Midori Pima of the Second Fleet of the Duchy of Kwa Toine. This is the sea near our Principality of Kwa-Toine, and if we keep going, we will enter our country's territorial waters. Please tell me your nationality and the purpose of your voyage."

The person in charge and those around him look surprised.

"Oh, my God! You can communicate in English!!"

Midori doesn't understand what's strange.

The person in charge continues.

"Excuse me. My name is Orion from the United States Department of Foreign Affairs. your country is the name of the Principality of Kwa Toine. The Government of our country and the United States of America want to have exchanges with your country. Depending on the situation, we are considering the conclusion of diplomatic relations. I would appreciate it if you could put me through to the person in charge at your country."

"You are an envoy of a country, aren't you?"

"Yes, it is. Everyone behind you seems nervous, but please rest assured that we have no hostile intentions."

Midori's men relaxed a little, and her shoulders dropped a little.

"Okay. I'll let you know. One question, is the horse that appeared over our country's Maihak a your country knight?"

"That's right. I would like to explain that officially from our country."

Orion pauses and begins an unbelievable story for Midori.

"our country suddenly came to this world. To find out what's going on in this world, they flew patrol planes in multiple directions, and one of them apparently crossed into your country's airspace."

Midori's men looked at each other, and even the soldiers looked confused.

No wonder. It is absurd that the whole country moves around the world.

But from the serious attitude of Orion and the men around him, he doesn't seem to be joking. Midori decided to report what she had just heard as it was.

"...... I understand the situation. I will let you know so please wait for a while."

"Yes 。―― Well, how long should I wait?"

"Oh, no. Just a moment, please. I'll call Maishin (It's about magical communications.) right now and ask them to make a decision. I cannot judge such a thing by myself."

"Oh, ...... you have a means of communication."

Second Naval Command of the Duchy of Kwa Toine

"Commander Noca! I got the news from the military ship Pima!!"

"Read it!"

"'Upon inspection of the large ship, there was no hostile intention against the ship. A person in charge of foreign affairs from the United States, the source of the vessel, was aboard the vessel, and hopes to have talks with our country with a view to establishing diplomatic relations. The ship was 330 m long and 80 m wide, and neither sails nor oars were used.'"

You know what? I heard it was a large ship, but it was like a palace.

"'In regard to the unidentified cavalry incident that occurred the other day, it was reported that a United States patrol vessel had entered our country during a patrol flight. Officials claim that ...... countries have been sent to the world in the case.' ...... ......"

"The whole country has been transferred!? How absurd, you should report that to the political meeting!!"

he cried, unable to listen in silence. It was fortunate that they seemed to be able to communicate, but it was much better for those who could not yet communicate.

"The fact that the ship is 330 meters in motion is pretty ridiculous, but since this is a fact that has been confirmed by their eyes ...... I think it would be too bad not to report. And then he goes, 'I would like to have a formal meeting with the Government of the United States of America in our country at a later date. First of all, we are requesting the liaison to the foreign affairs section of the host country.'"

The correspondent answered somewhat more calmly than Nouka, and then finished his work.

"Gugu ......!! What a mess ......, yes."

"What's the matter?"

"A political committee meeting on unidentified horsemen should be held now. I'll report to him as soon as possible."

"Got it."

The correspondent sent a report on the inspection to the Kwa Toine Kingdom and the capital through magical communications.

3