Chapter 3
106 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I had resumed time again the Goblin started to walk away. Seeing this I quickly ran towards it. 

I was now about one meter away from the goblin and decided to see if he really couldn´t hear me. 

"Hey!" No reaction came. "Hey, you there! Green not Elf. Or Goblin whatever you are called." It still didn't seem to hear me. It really doesn't hear me. I walked a bit closer and started to wave before its eyes. But again the Goblin showed no. It really was like I didn't exist. Let's try one more thing then. As I said that I began to make myself ready to attack. Holding my hands up in some kind of boxing stand. I then jumped into the air and gave my most powerful punch. "AHHH!!!" I screamed while doing it to really give it my all. Because if there is that small chance that I would actually hit this creature then it would attack me immediately and we would need to fight. So if that were to happen I would already have given a lot of damage and hopefully be able to win easily. 

And just as my glowing fist landed on the Goblins face it was stopped in an instant with nothing happening to the Goblin at all. It was like hitting a stone wall. Luckily I couldn't feel anything with this body so it didn't really do me any pain. Although I don't even know if it would hurt me even if I felt things. But enough about that. It was really strange that when I touched him nothing would happen. I tried to punch him a few more times I even kicked him but the result would be the exact same. Nothing would happen. How about I run straight into him from the front? Will I actually be pushed aside? Well. There is only one way to find out. 

"Here I gooo!!!" I ran as hard as I could trying to get my shoulders to hit him with. But then. The unexpected happened. My vision flickered black for a second and the next moment I was behind the goblin. What? What happened? Didn't I just run towards him?

Your ability [Intangibility] has been discovered.

What?! I have gained an ability? System??? What happened?

[Well. Like I said before some races have abilities that all members of that race have. But they will only appear on their ability list once they have used them at least once. This happened to you. you unconsciously used your [Intangibility] and now you can freely use it.]

So you mean to say that I might have more ability's but I just need to find out what they are?

[That is correct. And when you have used your ability you should also be able to know how to use it and what you can do with it.]

Yes. The moment I that message appeared I gained knowledge on what it did and how to use it. Now that I think about it why didn't I know how to use my [Time Control]?

[That is probably because you had lost your memories.]

Oke then. let me test this ability out then. I then activated my [Intangibility] and focused on the walking goblin. Then I put my hand thru him. wow. That's weird. I then punched towards the goblin and my fist came right thru him. I then decided to stick my head in the goblin. And as I did that my vision became black just as before. But this time I felt something. It was the same feeling as when I would use an ability. 

That next moment I felt that my entire body being sucked towards the goblin and a second later I was completely absorbed by the goblin.

What?! What is happening?

Your ability [Possession] has been discovered.

Just as I said that I could see again. but this time my vision was lowered it was like I had become smaller. Wait what I just hear? Then knowledge about an ability called [Possession] came in my mind. Ahhh. So that is what happened I accidentally activated an undiscovered ability. Well, I had kinda discovered it as I knew I could possess other beings. Actually, this is a good thing because otherwise I would have needed to try and find out how I would possess someone but now I know how to do it. 

The first thing I noticed now that I had a physical body was that I could now feel things. Things like the wind that was blowing against me. I also felt the warmth of the sun touching my now green skin. It was quite nice. I looked up at the sun and wanted to thank it for giving me this warm feeling. But just as I wanted to say thank you my eyes started to hurt.

"Aahhhh MY EYES!'' I instantly looked away I hate you sun! I hate you sun!  I hate you sun!  I started to repeat myself as I saw a black dot in the middle of my vision. luckily it already started to disappear. 

Now that I knew to never look at the sun again I decided to explore this forest a bit more. Perhaps I could find some water or something because this body is quite dirty. 


[A while later]

AH! there it is. I had finally found a small river. It wasn't really big or anything it was also quite undeep but it is good enough for me to clean myself. Without really thinking about it I just went into the small river and laid down so my entire body was in the water. 

It took me a few minutes to completely clean this body. Aaaaa... That was quite refreshing and also relaxing. Let's do it again sometime. 

So. What do I do now? Should I just choose a random direction to go to? but Just as I was thinking that I suddenly heard some strange noises coming from close by. I decided to check it out. 

As I came closer to those strange noises the noises became more clear. Are those... Screams?

"ARGG!" "AHHHH" 

And then I saw it. There were Goblins. These Goblins seemed to be fighting a... a Human!. That is a Human right?

"ARRGGG!" Just as I concluded that that was a Human the Human had cut off one of the Goblins head. As blood began to spurt out of its now headless body.

'That's disgusting' I thought. 

Then one of the goblins that seemed to be holding a tick piece of wood swung it towards the Human. But. Before it could reach the Human the Human swung his sword at the Goblin and cut his arm clean off. 

"ARGGG!" It screamed in pain. But before it could do anything else the Human swung his sword again but this time the Human said something with it. 

"[Sword Slash]" He screamed as the sword suddenly began to go faster almost doubling the speed and cutting the goblin clean in half. He seemed to keep his momentum as he continued his slash. it went straight towards the last remaining goblin. Both Goblins had died in a single attack.

Was that an ability? I thought. Sword Slash he said. Looking at the Human and thinking about his skill suddenly a blue window appeared before me.

Status  
Name:  Jimmy Reese
Race: Human Gender: Male
Age: 23 Level: 16
Health: 400 Endurance: 400
Strength: 550 Speed: 250

Abilities

Spoiler

[Sword Slash], [Sword Regeneration]

[collapse]
Your ability [Status Viewing] has been discovered.

oohhh! That will come in handy. Let me see. uhu. Level 16 huh. He also has 2 ability's interesting. While I was studying his status I could vaguely hear a voice.

"There's another one." 

I then felt pain course thru my body and the next second everything went dark. 

5