Chapter 145: Dyne’s Stats
172 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The celebration took a few minutes until Dyne was satisfied.”

This is amazing!” Dyne laughed heartily.

Dyne… Your stats?” Jedo reminded.

Oh right! Sorry! Alright. Now that he has this spirit stone that harnesses the will and mind of another being, and since it’s earth, I can channel my power into it. This ought to allow you to scan my physical body and rate it.”

Jedo. I will bestow you with an important power source.” Strafe suddenly interrupted.

This was something that I initially prepared for Dyne to receive at the end game, and you were the one who could give it to him. Originally, Dyne should have had a Ra-Seru and should have had the ability to view his stats like Vahn and the rest could. I didn’t have the time to argue with him, but he insisted on not having a Ra-Seru. And as it turns out, he was after you! So now that you are his Ra-Seru, I will grant you the power to gauge strength not according to the Legend of Legaia game, but according to the ways we, the gods, view it.”

Oh? Why not just give it to me?” Dyne complained.

Because only a being of Time and Space being can have this system. This follows the eccentric format that Calamitus Slime created.”

That masochist? He created a stat system that all the gods use?”

Yes. He created a standard format to gauge the power that gods and men have. I took some of that and based it on creating the stats that Meta told you in Legaia. But this power source will grant Jedo the means to see it with a god's eye.” Strafe explained.

Oh. Sounds interesting.”

The power suddenly was transferred from the Imaginarium Bond to Strafe.

I have received Strafe’s gift…” Jedo worshiped. Along with the ability to see stats, Jedo also gained some divine Time and Space Energy.

Alright. Let’s do it. Alright, Monkey King… Hold on to my Brimstone for a bit.” Dyne then channeled his energy and sent it towards the Spirit Stone.

As the Soul power of Dyne was being channeled and stayed within the Spirit Stone, Jedo went to work.

Dyne. I am sending the information to you now.” Jedo called out.

Dyne learned of his stats. As he knew it no longer followed Legaian standards, he was curious about what it would be.

***

HP- 52

Vitality- 56

Magic Capacity- 10

Strength- 49

Dexterity- 36

Force Energy- 23

Mind Force- 9

Soul Force- 49 (+4-8)

***

Dyne glanced at his stats and wondered.

Erm... Is this any good?” Dyne asked Strafe.

Alright. Which reference do you want to see? Do you want me to show you what the average stats of humans have? This is considering they get moderate treatment of resources, of course. This means the stats I can use to compare you with are what cultivators that have been bestowed by a rather good training which is not subpar and are treated with the average tiered medicines.” Strafe asked.

Sure. Can you make a side-by-side comparison? I know I’m still at level seven, but I want to see just how different I am to the highest tier.”

How about I do this... I’ll give Jedo the information so that he can easily show it to you. However, this gives you the opportunity to see what the average folks can achieve at Martial Advent level 10. and I’ll also have Jedo learn Calamitus Slime’s trick for estimating the true power with Soul Force.”

Alright.”

Jedo then began to sense a strange power coursing through him. And with it, he learned how to present Dyne in a side-by-side comparison.

***

HP- 52 // 50

Vitality- 56 // 40

Magic Capacity- 10 // 15

Strength- 49 // 40

Dexterity- 36 // 25

Force Energy- 23 // 15

Mind Force- 9 // 15

Soul Force- 49 (+4-8) // 10

***

Oh. So I am stronger than the average level 10 Advent! But I know that this isn't a big deal. Some of my enemies have miraculous stats growths because of whatever object or thing they acquire, correct? But I don’t get it... Why are these stats vastly different from the stats of Vahn in Legaia.” Dyne blushed.

Simple. Legaia assesses the stats based on a person's power and the added effect of Spirit, which is Soul cultivation. Legaia applies Soul Cultivation in its most basic form. This means I designed the stats they have to reveal an estimate that calculates the Spirit Arts of the Monks. That’s why there is an added detail on your soul force. The plus is the added Soul force that Jedo can help you with.”

Oh. I get it. So in these stats that you showed me, Soul Force could sort of be added to all of the stats?”

Exactly. Depending on how you wield your soul, you can add your soul force over to each stat except for Dexterity, Force Energy, Magic Capacity, and Mind Force. The mentioned stats has a different calculation of how Soul Force is added to them.”

What? Ok. Let’s make this easy for me to understand. Show me my stats first, but this time, could you add some details to show me what the max is? I can employ my Soul Force constantly on all my stats.” Dyne requested.

Strafe felt his soul-form lips tremble. No one could do that under Martial Peak rank!

"Lord Strafe? What does he mean?" Jedo secretly asked.

"Calamitus Slime separated Soul Force because it could add one to three stats simultaneously. But this addition would, in most cases, be divided on all stats. For example, the average cultivators on Martial Formation rank would have a Soul Force of 10-20 points. As Soul Cultivation was harder to master and control, cultivators usually take a lot of training to learn how to apply this to Strength or Vitality. Even Vahn and the Monks of Legaia have only partially found a way to channel it."

"Then what does this mean for Dyne?"

"Unlike other cultivators who could divide the total Soul force equally among stats or temporarily boost certain stats together, Dyne could constantly and almost permanently increase all of his stats with the full 49 points! A 49 Soul Force as his base! Do you understand what that means?! This base stat surpasses the average Martial Formation, which has reached the tenth stage! Just do as Dyne requested! This freak is not lying. He can do that!"

Jedo complied and showed Dyne his base stats and added detail to show his stats with the addition of his Soul Force. These stats were still displayed compared to the stats an average level 10 Martial Advent has.

***

HP- 52 [105-109] // 50

Vitality- 56 [109-113]// 40

Magic Capacity- 10 [26-28] // 15

Strength- 49 [102-106] // 40

Dexterity- 36 [49-51] // 25

Force- 23 [40-42] // 15

Mind Force- 9 [19-20] // 15

Soul Force- 49 (+4-8) // 10

***

I take it that those stats of mine in those brackets are the range of what my stats are. And these brackets have range because of the plus four to eight stats in my Soul Force.”

Correct. That is because of Jedo. And that power increases as he levels up... And what’s scarier is that your soul force will also grow more powerful for every Genesis Tree you awaken.”

Oh. Then that means these stats aren’t really reliable to look at, huh? Well, it makes sense. I fought a Martial Formation expert of the Fifth Level and still managed to do some damage. Fine. Then, drop the Martial Advent comparison. From now on, show me the stats of what a level 10 Martial Novice has.” Dyne smiled.

I guess that’s good motivation. These are but the average stats. You might get cocky. There are warriors and geniuses that beat you in these stats. Well, except soul force! But I will give Jedo that ability. From now on, he will always display your stats and will be one realm higher than your current realm. Once you reach Martial Novice, I’ll have him display Martial Formation stage.” Strafe answered.

And after another process of bestowment, which was driving Jedo crazy as he had to learn and change the measurement process he kept learning, he displayed the stats once more. This time, Jedo showed the stats and compared Dyne’s stats with what an average level 10 Martial Novice would have.

***

HP- 52 [105-109] // 125

Vitality- 56 [109-113]// 115

Magic Capacity- 10 [26-28] // 33

Strength- 49 [102-106] // 95

Dexterity- 36 [49-51] // 45

Force- 23 [40-42] // 40

Mind Force- 9 [19-20] // 30

Soul Force- 49 (+4-8) // 20

***

Nice! This will really motivate me! It looks like I’m still a bit away from level ten! What happens when we reach the next rank? I mean, is moving from Martial Advent to Marital Novice level 1 just like an ordinary level up? Because I feel like the power of the next level is slightly stronger.”

When cultivators successfully move from one realm to another, they receive what Calamitus Slime described as ‘Advancement Increase.’ It isn't very important for those on the Advent to Novice. But from Novice to Formation, a very noticeable difference is seen.

Oh? Then since that’s the case, why not just make me see a level 1 Martial Formation as a comparison to my stats.”

Alright. I’ll bestow the-”

NO! FOR THE LOVE OF TIEG, NO! STOP!” Jedo rebelled as he began to curse and damned Dyne and Strafe in the name of Tieg.

But... I’m Tieg...” Strafe murmured. Earlier, Jedo worshiped him. Now Jedow was cursing him and swore on his name.

Finally showed Dyne's stats! It took a while ( a hundred plus chapters) but we finally made it! This chapter is an info dump but it now will help us see and gauge power in an easier manner.

9