Chapter 230: Introducing the Cultivation World
59 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The monks were amazed that Dyne mentioned that they were to acquire the Ra-Seru, Lord Biron.

“Lord Biron?! Patriarch, are you serious?”

“Yes. The Ra-Serus that we have a deep history. There used to be more of them, but Rogue's rebellion led to many deaths. You must have heard from Tetsu.”

The monks nodded.

“Anyway, at the end of the whole battle against Rogue, Yami, the Dark Ra-Seru, died. Jedo took her place with the desire to resurrect her. That opened a new slot for another Ra-Seru to awaken. Lord Biron took that place with his power as a Soul Cultivator becoming enough. He is probably the strongest Ra-Seru here, and more importantly, whoever becomes the host of Biron can probably grow to become a soul cultivator since he or she will be directly connected to the strongest soul cultivator in Legaia’s history.” Dyne explained.

“Amazing.” Guardian Kin took a deep breath as he heard this.

“The mission will be impossibly dangerous. I will have to join those participating in this because the world of Legaia will go against us. The powers at work involve a mysterious entity that works and maintains the balance in this world.” Dyne gave his warning.

“If you recall my insane actions before I disappeared, I was trying to deceive the godlike power watching over the world of Legaia. That was why I never told anyone of my plan until the time. But now, this being known as Fate knows our plans and will act against us.”

Everyone was silent as they heard the words of Dyne.

“To counter this almost impossible mission, we need strong warriors who will constantly break past their limits. But we have another problem. And that has to do with the world of Rena and Arya.” Dyne motioned to the two of them.

“Rena?” Ipkus was amazed as he looked at the beautiful woman.

“Rena, as you have noticed, has a different, beautiful, and unique set of ears. She is not of Legaia. I brought her here from another world. Arya is also from this same world. We call this world the Cultivation World.”

“Another world?!” Many murmurs and gasps could be heard.

“I’m sure you have sensed that her power is different from what you have. And honestly, before Rem freed me from the Mist, my soul was there in their world too. That is where I trained.” Dyne revealed and added some lies to cover the whole game-character existential dilemma.

“That’s true…” Juno was the first to agree. He could sense a strange power from Arya. It was different from the monks. The monks had cultivators that allowed them to reach Martial Formation. But the Mist and prevalence of Death Energy had depleted or weakened them. Even the strongest Monk had dropped up to three levels and has only recently recovered. As for Arya’s might, it felt foreign and strange.

"Patriarch! Does lady Rena have a sister?" Ixis asked. He noticed that Rena was close to Dyne, so he decided to ask this question.

"... Moving on. Do any of you need proof of my claim?

“I was wondering why lady Arya’s life force is different than Legaia's. I thought she was in the land of the Monster Kings…” Guardian Kin answered.

“So it seems you all have been suspicious. The world that Arya and Rena come from is also in trouble. They are on the brink of war, and enemies stronger than the immediate threats in this world are approaching them. I plan to create a portal in this place. I will use the power of the Fire Seed to create a constant flow of energy that will empower the Wizard Ore, allowing it to move into the other world. In this world, no Mist is present. This will allow you to all train with life energy. They will also have monsters of all forms for you to face and train. I want all weapons and item smiths to go there. We need to trade resources to help them. Rena, Arya… You’ve seen and tried these magic leaves. It’s different than the mixtures that provide healing from your world, right? In this world, it’s rather abundant.”

“Yes. If Merkley had more of those, it would be of great help! And I’ve seen the number of healing leaves in this place, and I’m amazed at how fast they grow!” Rena answered.

“The Gobu-Gobu cultivate it. And now, they have given it to us. Originally, I planned to go here and immediately create a portal to go to that world to help them. We hunt Serus here and bring it to the other world as it is in deep trouble. But because of Songi’s betrayal, our enemies may soon learn of the surviving human races in this place. I need to get the Ra-Seru eggs, and we have to start reviving the Genesis Trees. And it might be wise for us to hide in the world of Arya and Rena for a time. Biron is no longer safe. If you saw the amount of Serus that Songi commanded, it would have led to countless deaths in this place. And he could attack us.”

“Patriarch! Are you sure that the Ra-Seru, Vile, is not responsible for Songi’s madness?” Zopu asked.

“Gala.” Dyne didn’t answer but called Gala.

“… Elder Zopu… it was clearly Songi. The Ra-Seru Vile was more of his servant than the master. All that Patriarch is saying is true. Songi wants to destroy Biron. The serus he commands was powerful that not even lady Arya could kill it.”

The monks were shocked at Gala’s assessment.

“Go to the other world and train there. I want the people in Biron to be minimal. And I also want a full exodus in Rim Elm. All the villagers have to move here and into the portal. You can let the Gobu Gobu remain there to guard the place so that it will look like the Gobu Gobu has taken over Rim Elm. Hunters. I need this done in two days.”

“Yes, Master Dyne! With the Slimes and Gobu-Gobus, that should be easy. And the Gobu-Gobus have taken a linking of Rim Elm. They will defend their new home to death.”

“So everyone will leave Rim Elm? A lot of those Gobu-Gobus are going to cry. My son and Fussgo have formed quite a friendship.” One of the hunters sighed.

“Let’s just hope that my adventures will only take a few months. While we will be facing more dangers, this is just the beginning of our adventures. There is a new world to conquer and new monsters to face. And your cultivation will all surely soar!”

“My blood is boiling…” Juno smirked. Other monks had determined expressions, and the hunters also looked pleased.

“I will introduce you to my friends on the other side. They will help you all settle down there. You will meet Rena’s parents. I want you to make a fort in the area where you will teleport to. I will need the miners of Chorak to make an underground fortress in that mountain. Thanks to their skilled work, I’ve seen their work in Chorak and how the mines endured our battle. Is there a representative of the miners here?”

“That will be me, Patriarch. And your praise makes this old man blush.” An old, muscular man raised his hands.

“It’s also thanks to this man that Biron has grown stronger.” Elder Zopu added praise.

“Good! We have to get busy. I’ll create the portal first thing tomorrow, and you can use the portal to your advantage. You can bring things inside Biron or bring things out. You can also fortify Biron if you want. But I want all settlers to be staying on the other side and not here. Am I clear?”

“Yes, Patriarch. I believe we know what to do. You’ve already taught us so much.”

“Oh, right. About teaching. You are to teach the warriors there the way of Spirit. As you can see, both Rena and Arya do not know Spirit. How many Power Elixirs do we have?”

“Around a hundred or so. We’ve stopped using it, and we developed an easier way to train through the Spirit Course technique of Elder Zupo and Kin.”

“Oh? So you finally reached the level of being able to move the Spirit of another! Good job!” Dyne was happy. This was one of the things he revealed on his previous stay, and the Elders studied it intensely.

“Then I will leave the training to you. But be warned! The people on the other side are much more irritable and unlikeable. Their allegiances easily falter.” Dyne remembered that all NPCs in Legaia was created to be on the side of ‘light’ and are generally good guys.

“Assume that everyone who you invest has the potential to be a Songi. So be warned in training them!” Dyne warned.

The monks were silent at Dyne’s warning. Rena could not help but give an agreeable nod as some glanced at her.

"For now, we rest. Tomorrow, I will open the portal and show you that new world. And we will go there. I will then proceed to gather a few individuals who I think can help us fight the impossible missions before us." Dyne smiled.

2