Chapter 259: Spoils of the Battle
61 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dyne had recovered from the treatment of the Monks. Despite his massive attack, the Brimstone Heart of Dyne showed tenacity and strength. Even with such wild and powerful attacks, Dyne was still the one who was recovering the fastest and even surpassed Jaden and the rest.

Jedo had used his powers of darkness to create a devouring force that quickly began absorbing the many souls of the fallen beasts.

The power of life energy surged through everyone, but as Dyne was bestowing it, the purifying power of Brimstone accompanied it, and everyone felt a great warmth on their body.

Meta, Terra, and Jedo were all working together and even began to focus their powers on the Ra-Seru Egg that Gala had.

Everyone began to level up and grow stronger from the energy that Dyne was sending out.

But as Dyne was gathering and bestowing the Life energy, the other allies of Dyne began to feast on the Death Energy.

Nanaki was the first to start eating at the many kinds of beasts around them. Then, as numerous fire users were in the group, Nanaki went after the roasted monsters and feasted on their bodies.

A strange power also appeared as the exposure to Terra retained some connection with its soul. The more it ate, the stronger it got, and somehow, the missing pieces of the soul that Terra left were being restored.

Dyne had long noticed this and was slowly imparting on Nanaki the same trick it had done to Grim and Godhand. As a result, their consciousness of Nanaki was slowly forming.

The Evil God, who had absorbed much energy, began to release the power.

Master Dyne. Send out all your beasts and have them eat and devour the fallen! My powers can help them improve their physical strength!”

Dyne quickly brought out the dinosaur beasts were also sent out, and they began to feast on the Oak Slimes that were found all over the place. The carnivore dinosaurs began to eat the meat of the rest. The Slimes began to eat the bodies of the beast that were already absorbed, while Brod and Bertugo began to feast on the golden blood of the beasts. Agumon, Scyther, Ururun, and Gyoro soon woke up from the life energy and began to eat.

Curiously, Agumon and Scyther also ate. While they had a Seru form, they were also beginning to embark on bodily cultivation, making them stronger beasts.

The power and balance of the Life that Dyne gave and the Death that they absorbed through the slain monster was quickly causing these creatures to increase in might.

But suddenly, the power of hedonism kicked in.

Dyne and the rest had killed so many monsters that they had quite a lot. It was equal to an intense level-grind session, and now the rewards are for the taking.

Dyne knew the limitations of his allies. He knew that those in Legaia had issues with the level caps. And for those in the Cultivation World, while they managed to push through the levels of their cultivation, it was all using incorrect methods that would ultimately end the rate of martial growth they had.

But Dyne didn’t want his team to have permanent level caps in the future, and his desire began surging energy that drew in Life energy.

And that life was being bestowed on everyone.

Dyne was excited. He knew his allies would level up.

Another miraculous trance befell Dyne as his desires manifested into a reality.

Strafe observed and was amazed at how Dyne was able to improve the power of his bestowal. He had already surpassed the way the Ra-Serus would bestow experiences to others.

Divine Purging… He’s already helping them clear out the impurities in everyone’s body! This will be beneficial for everyone and is slowly removing the level caps for the Legaia people!”

Lord Strafe. I can sense a strange release of Death energy from the Martial Formation teams in the Cultivation World! But their cultivation levels are dropping!”

No. It’s being resolved. Those methods that the people of Tristram had been ultimately incorrect. Their methods to overcome the level gaps were incorrect. Take Rena, for example. They absorbed the death energy of monsters. While that gives them a boost, it also creates problems for future cultivation. Dyne had restored it when he met her back then. Tristram is better, but it can't compare to the cultivation method I imparted to Dyne. This is why they could never scale into the next realm despite their training. Dyne is correcting all of those…” Strafe explained.

Even the monks that guarded the teams also sensed the surge of power.

Master Dyne… is amazing as usual.” Kin smiled as he stayed nearby and immersed himself in the ripple of power.

The other monks and their Slime monsters surrounded the area and remained to guard them.

But soon, the power of Brimstone manifested, and all the slain monsters were turning into dust as the power that Dyne used to harness Life energy also began to purge the darkness.

The Zenoir started to change its color. From its yellow-brown color, it turned into a green shade. It had officially reached level 2.

Agumon also began to glow in a strange light. He had devoured enough death energy from the different monsters, and with the power of the Evil God, he began to change his form as the Death and Life Energy exploded out and reformed him.

Agumon.... Changes!” Agumon shouted as a bright light flashed out.

He now had a larger figure.

Ururun and Gyoro suddenly returned to the Monster Hive as it had reached the peak of its form and needed to absorb all the energy to grow.

The small dinosaurs also moved back and did the same after they had eaten their fill of Oak Slimes and had absorbed enough energy from Dyne.

As the Serus and monsters began to settle, Dyne focused his attention on using the vast experience to increase the strength of everyone.

Chad was the first to awaken. The surge of Life energy that lowered his cultivation somehow still made him feel a transformation in strength.

This...” The power of life was bursting out, and it began to attack remnant entropy energy that was purged. The Entropy was so great that it began to suck in a tremendous amount of death energy. And as the groups were moving in the Mist, this energy was seeping into him.

Dyne used various ways to seal and stop the spread. But when Dyne had done his powers to add life, the life began to purify the power, and somehow the energy spread all over his body.

Chad could feel strange energy and that the Mist was increasing his power.

The power of life was surging all over his body. As a result, his entire cultivation dropped by a level, and he became a Martial Formation expert at the first level.

The same mystery was also happening to Jaden. The power of the Mist was also seeping into him through the dispersing of Entropy that gathered all the death energy. But to him, he felt a strange power that allowed him to turn his Force energy into actual steel!

Many others began to awaken as they felt the strange purging in their bodies.

Noa and Vahn felt it the most. Their arms began to gather a strange power, and they could feel Meta and Terra expanding the power.

The Arm of Fire and the Arm of Wind were starting to form.

Vahn was seated silently, and he suddenly revealed a smile.

Meta...”

Yes, Vahn?” Meta asked.

I think... I can create fire now.” Vahn smiled. Flames suddenly appeared on Vahn’s arm. He had long been training and meditating on the Fire Seed under Biron Monastery. But now, the power of Dyne’s Brimstone sparked the inspiration for Vahn.

The levels of Vahn and the rest began to increase.

Rei, Esto, and Ipkus began to feel a strange increase in their bodies. They had nearly died several times in this, but Dyne had always managed to save them. But now, they could feel the power of life freeing them from the chains.

My body feels... lighter!” Rei realized what had happened.

Esto and Ipkus also felt the strange sensation. It was as if the power of the Speed Elixirs they took had stayed in them.

Now... let’s put some balance on everyone’s level!” Dyne laughed as he wielded power and divided it equally among them. He had restored and resolved any hidden traumas on his allies. Now, his obsessive-compulsive desire to have equally leveled allies kicked in.

Martial Formation experts! I’ve weakened your cultivation levels, but this should also resolve the incorrect cultivation that you did! You must have felt it! Get used to your new body! Everyone else! Let’s all set you to an equal level!” Dyne smiled.

And so the power spread out, and everyone began to break through level by level.

All the Martial Formation experts had dropped back to Martial Formation level 1.

All those who were Martial Advent began to rise in their power and peaked at level 10, and then started to break through the bottleneck of this stage.

It was as if the bodies of all who were Martial Advent felt intense cracks forming within them, followed by an explosion of energy.

Strafe saw it and smiled.

"Even without the power of the Genesis Tree, you already forced them out of their bottlenecks." Strafe chuckled.

They then became Martial Novices and reached the first level.

Dyne also reached that level, and his strength stabilized. And finally, Dyne opened his eyes. The tip of Dyne’s left hand had turned into a dark red shade as if it was made of rocks.

His Arm of Brimstone had formed.

But, shocking was that his right hand was now darker as if it was covered with charcoal.

His Arm of Darkness had formed as well.

Don't forget to check ny Patreon page! Just search for Rapture_Tales to catch up to a hundred more chapters!

3