Chapter 7: ELO pt. 2
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Evan lept to the side as ELO lounged for it. Crazy You then swung its maracas at the stand. Hitting its head and disorientating it for a second. Using that time Crazy You quickly jumped into a laptop and charged the snake. The snake bit its fangs into the laptop as Crazy You used its electronic hands to grab the snake by the neck. Slavel expected his stand's ability to kick in yet to his dismay as Crazy You continued gripping his stand nothing happened, Evan chuckled, "Your abilities have no effect on me! My stand lives inside the devices. The outside is just armour!" with a small electronic punch Crazy You threw the snake across the room. Slavel's face grew red at that realization. "Your stand may be shielded from my ability but that doesn't mean I still hit you!" ELO then swung its tail and hit Crazy You straight in the screen. The stand fell back, its screen cracked a bit. Putting its fists together it braced for ELOs attack, when it came Crazy You pushed its arm up ELOs mouth and body-slammed the snake. The stand gave a muffled scream and hit Crazy You in the back multiple times before finally hitting one of the laptops joint with a lucky shot which caused it to break in half. Crazy You jumped out of the laptop, "Aha!" shaking its maracas and danced around ELO for a second before doing a backflip into one of the monitors and counter-attacking. ELO was once more defenseless as the now bulkier monitor fell atop it.

This time Slavel cried out in pain as his back arched from the hit, ELO managed to sneak out under and backed up. Evan, considering this battle over didn't hesitate to charge once more right for the snacks head. But due to the monitor's increased size, it was much slower than the laptop and ELO quickly dodged out of the way using its superior speed and got between Crazy You's legs. Immobile the stand attempted to punch the snake off itself but the snake stayed held in place.

"Haha, I have you now!" Slavel yelled out, at this point, he had long since automatically removed the venom from Alexander and he had regained consciousness watching the fight. "Alexander! This is your chance! Steal his stan and let's end this!" Alexander adjusted his glasses and looked over to Evan and back to his father, "Quickly before he breaks free! You will make me very proud!" Alexander began biting his nails as he hesitated even longer slowly starting to devolve into mumbling by himself as he continued to look over at Evan and Slavel. "Alexander! You bastard! Don't be a coward and do the right thing!" Evan yelled out. "Boy! Stop your incessant mumbling and let's finish this before the other one manages to get himself together!"

Alexander continues to mumble to himself. Meanwhile, ELO was continuing to creep its way up Crazy You and now had one of its arms pinned to its body. Its strength was incredible when it manages to get a grip on you. Evan was starting to feel uncomfortable. With one arm still free, he still had a grip on ELOs neck but this battle of strength was not one he could win long-term. Damn! He knew he should've picked the desk itself! Alexander continued mumbling to himself, "Alexander! I gave you an order! If we don't finish this soon the boss will be very upset! Do you think I want to explain what happened after you let the-" he couldn't finish his sentence as Alexander, finally done with the words of his father yelled out and smashed the broken shackles formerly worn by Evan on his head. Slavel fell over with a grunt and clutched his now bloodied face, "YOU IDIOT WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR I AM BLEEDING YOU HAVE CAUSED ME TO BLEED YOU BASTARD!!!" Slavel hollered out to Alexander. Alexander, realizing what he just did simply stared at the chain and dropped it to the ground falling to his knees and furiously began mumbling to himself, "Oh dear lord! What have I done! Now I'll be labeled a traitor! I can never see the sun again! How could I have been so short sided? I can't defend myself against anyone I need assistance! This is so bad oh very bad!"

The blow to the face though was what Evan needed. As Slavel turned his attention to Alexander ELOs grip loosened up just enough for Crazy You to break out of. Jumping out of the monitor and now going for the table Evan walked up to Alexander, "Thanks...bitch." and proceeded to pummel Slavel with Crazy You. A final punch with one of the table legs and Slavel's crippled body lay on the ground twitching. ELO vanished behind Evan as he returned Crazy You. He then ran over to where Aaryn was still laying down, "Aaryn are you alright?" he asked his friend.

With ELO gone the venom went with it but Aaryn was still a bit in shock from the pain he underwent and groaned a bit while nodding his head okay. Alexander grabbed a key from his pocket and quickly unshackled Aaryn and finished unshackling Evan. Awkwardly assisting Evan in lifting up Aaryn and splashing some water on his face to help him come to he spoke to Evan, "My apologies for this mess. When you beat me at the train station a couple of weeks ago it was my father who I handed the stand arrow off to. He forced me to divulge the info of you stand users to capture you and conduct experiments at 'The boss's' request."

Evan was unconvinced, "Hey. Just to let you know this doesn't mean we all forgive you suddenly. I mean, I appreciate the help and clearly," he waves his hand around the room, "You may not have been all that enthusiastic about this situation but the fact of the matter still remains of what you have done." Alexander shakes his head, "O-of course I understand! I mean...I would wish after this whole fiasco we could just...start over but I can understand your belief." Evan was caught off guard by that, Alexander's way of speaking was very disarming...it made it hard to stay angry at this new Alexander he was talking too. At this point Aaryn was starting to speak coherent words so letting him sit down all Evan said to Alexander was, "I'll talk to the group. You know where we are if you wish to apologize and make amends." Alexander nodded in understanding, "Of course." and started to turn away from Evan, "Oh! If I may give advice though. I recommend you lay low. Once the boss hears word of this he will send people after us to attempt and capture us again!"

"Who is this 'boss'?" Evan asks.

"I don't know. All I know is what my father told me and it was just not good things. So stay safe! And remember! Stand users attract each other! I doubt this will be the end of your troubles, unfortunately!" and with that, Alexander fled up the cellar stairs.

Evan simply shook his head at what Alexander said, not understanding any of it. "Hey Aaryn! Let's get going here. We don't want to miss the ferry do we?"

「ROMY SLAVEL; RETIRED」

To be continued...

0