Chapter 12: Smooth Criminal pt. 1
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Evan was taking a walk down the street. He was on his way to meet with Alexander and get a new update before he had to go away again on a night mission. Taking bends and twists around a street to avoid someone following him seemed redundant but also the idea of acting like a spy really appealed to him which is why he always volunteered to go on these missions. Taking another bend he almost forgot where he was but a quick look at his phone confirmed his destination. Entering a ramen shop he took a seat and ordered a bowl. He began taking a look around, "I would've thought Alexander would be here already." Evan thought to himself and checked his phone to see if he got the place right again. Getting his ramen he began eating it still waiting for Alexander to arrive.

While he was about halfway through his food he heard the door ring, signaling someone entering the room. Turning around Evan saw a tall stout dark-skinned man wearing a suit and a hat. Looking right at Evan he didn't even attempt to hide himself signaling for him to leave when he finished his meal. Tipping his hat he simply walked back outside. Evan turned back around and began finishing his meal. That person definitely knew something was up. Meaning he was most likely a stand user coming to handle him. If that was the case, then is Alexander still alright? Finishing off his broth he paid for his meal, "Is there a back exit?" he asked the cook. The cook nodded and pointed him around the corner. Evan started making his way out the back hopefully he could get away fast enough before the man noticed and chased after him. Quickly he pulled out his phone to call Aaryn and get assistance when he suddenly felt a fist make contact with his face and clotheslined himself falling on the ground. 

Dazed he shakes his head and quickly looks around. Stepping out from an alleyway the suited man slowly walked out, his dress shoes tapping on the concrete below. "tsk tsk. My friend. I thought you wouldda been an honorable man. I give you time to eat before we duel but you go out here through da back to escape me. How foolish man." The guy had a strong accent from the Caribbean and he was just calmly leaning against a building wall. Evan was still a bit dazed as he was talking, How did he spot him so quickly, much less get ahead of him for such an ambush...

He took a look around and saw a trashcan right next to the man. Perhaps he could quickly get Crazy You out and into the trashcan and give him time to escape. The man walked forward, "I would give you anotha chance to fight but you have broken my trust. I shall make your death quick though my friend." Right beside him, a stand appeared. Wearing a fedora with black glasses over his eyes, similarly well dressed. It went to quickly finish off Evan but Evan managed to quickly roll over and summoned Crazy You quickly sending it into the trashcan and punched the man in the back. His stand quickly turned around to punch the trashcan but at that time Crazy You had already evacuated and Evan was running around a corner.

Evan caught his breath after running around a few other corners. The man didn't seem to pursue him so he decided to give himself a minute. Reaching into his pocket he tried to take out his phone only to find it out of his pockets. He thought for a second before facepalming. He dropped his phone when the enemy stand hit him! He couldn't call for help anymore and he had to get his phone back. The secrets stored in there would be very bad in the wrong hands. He was about to look around the corner to scout the area when a fist once more came from the corner just barely missing Evan's face. The man stepped back out, this time he was holding his hat and shaking his head, "You disappoint my brudda. You are naïve to believe you could escape the all-seeing sight of my stand 「Smooth Criminal」it is one which sees all and none can escape its gaze!" Evan responded in kind by sending Crazy You over to Smooth Criminal and it began shaking its maracas. Smooth Criminal took a quick second to take in the strange stand dancing before it backflipped and jumped into a car. The car then transformed and smashed one of its massive fists into Smooth Criminal which easily dodged. It was just a bit faster than the car. 

The man looked around, seeing Evan behind a corner, "tsk tsk my friend. You still remain ignorant of your situation. You have no idea how I, Izwe Ababa, shall destroy you and your poor stand." Smooth Criminal advances on Crazy You and punches he centre of the car, some debris falls off but Crazy You is in a durable armour and manages to grab onto Smooth Criminal in a counter-attack and punched it in the face while restrained. Izwe was knocked over, from the blast. Getting up and dusting himself off he grunts, "A good hit my friend." Smooth Criminal gets back up and moves to flank the car bursting it with punches. Crazy You swings to the right and attempts to punch Smooth Criminal who backs up and responds with a punch of its own which Crazy You blocks with its arm. Izwe Ababa then turns and runs for Evan who had since circled and gone behind Izwe. "You foolish man! You still do not understand you cannot escape my gaze! I can see through any surface to spot anything!" Evan quickly panicked and in a last-ditch move Crazy You quickly pulled a light post off its foundation and quickly swung it in a sweeping motion, catching Smooth Criminal and Izwe before they could reach Evan. Using its superior reach Crazy You deflected a counter-attack before backing up and gripping the now impromptu spear in 2 hands. Evan ran up to Crazy You during this and face Izwe Ababa. "I've tried to avoid a fight so many times old man! But you just have to keep pushing me...Fine then! Guess I'll just give you a taste of my stand, Crazy You!"

To be continued...

0