Ch – 2
55 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Reincarnated Multiverse Adventurer : Chapter - 2

"So,"

"Lets us begin the next step. " 

Next step,huh. 

Suddenly a robotic tone resounded throughout my head

After the system finishes whatever it was doing, it speaks. 

[Host specifications required] 

[First name…]

First name? What does it mean by that? Does it want me to give a name for it? 

Then the voice explains...

[It is necessary for the host to enter a name to identify himself as the user] 

Great, another one that can read my thoughts ... as if I didn't have enough. Well, which name should I give ? 

"Shu"

[Beep] 

[Shu registered] 

[Now enter a last name please] 

Last Name? Hmmm, what should I give? I have given my first name as Shu which is a japanese name then my last name should also be a Japanese. 

After a few minutes of consideration, I decided. 

"My last name will be Kurenai" 

[Beep] 

[ Kurenai registered] 

[Starting choice of physical characteristics of the new body] 

[Select gender] 

I don't have to think about this? Though I think it would be quite interesting to find yourself in a new body with powerful specs, in fact in my previous life many novels I read had the main protagonist go through some gender change, though it is also a scary thing, finding yourself in a completely different body can be damn scary. 

" Male"

[Provide a base for physical characteristics] 

... I think that if you give someone the option, no one would choose to be ugly.

[Beep] 

[Shu, can you give me a mental image to capture a base form] 

That helps a lot ... but now who would I like to look like ... personally, some Hollywood would look very cool but the body would be a mismatch with my Japanese name. After thinking for a while about the kind of body I want ,  the image of him formed in my mind. 

[Beep] 

[Analyzing image ... Showing the host and waiting for confirmation] 

Suddenly, a clear 3D image of Shu kurenai from the Beyblade Burst Anime appeared in my mind with more details than had imagined on my own. It was very realistic ... I don't know if wanting an appearance like this is considered vanity? I think the majority would like a handsome face, if not… plastic surgeons wouldn’t exist in my old world.

 (Author's note : I chose Shu Kurenai from the 'Beyblade Burst' series because our main character Shu is going in a new world with a young body so I just chose him. ) 

When I was young I wanted my body to be like Shu. Today it seems my wish has come true at long last. I don't think I need any changes or it will sully this super badass young body. White hair and crimson eyes, my favourite pair. Still, is there any need for any change . I don't think so. 

 

In the end, I remained to chose the original body of Shu Kurenai (Beyblade Burst). 

[Beep] 

[Physical characterization of the user performed] 

[Confirmation YES/NO ] 

As if it understood what I wanted, I confirm in my mind and the 3D image of a Shu Kurenai with platinum silver hair and bright crimson eyes gradually faded and disappeared. 

[Beep] 

[Set system assistant features] 

[Gender: Male / Female] 

 

"Hmmmm?" 

Can I also modify the system? I thought it would be something predetermined. Well, it's not bad to have my own taste. 

The last thing I want is the voice of a man who accompanies me all my life inside my head. A female presence is better.  

"Female" 

[Beep] 

[Choose one of the following personalities:] 

[Friendly , Irritable,   Idle,  Proud , ........., Tsundere, Yandere, ....... ] 

Then a long list of options was deployed, some of which seemed a bit crazy to me .. Seeing it caused me to feel a chill down my spine. That would be suicidal . I don't see the reason why they bothered for a second life. I wonder if this is a kind of joke? For my part will go for the safe option, I selected several options. 

 

“Kind, understanding, gentle and guiding" 

[Beep] 

[Choose the tone of voice] 

Like the previous one, I was shown another great list. I chose what seemed best to me and her voice ended up sounding sensual and very pleasant to the ears. I certainly wouldn't mind talking to her all day just to enjoy her melodious voice. 

At the end, I chose the voice I like the most. 

 

[Beep]

[Implementing ... initial parameters completed] 

[Please wait until arrival in the upper world to execute the corresponding commands] 

"At last, it seems to be over, then if there is nothing else I will send you to begin your journey through the new world that awaits you" 

The first voice I heard in this place suddenly sounded again. I had completely forgotten him because I was concentrated on the system configuration process. 

 "Sorry, for taking so much time. There were so many options I kind of got lost. " 

"Worry not. Something trivial like this is not a problem." 

 

"Then this should be the farewell since we will not see each other again. May I know the name of the one who gave me this opportunity?" 

 

"... Uranus" 

(Author's note - I could not think any other name besides this. Please forgive me if it lacks your preferences.)

 

With those words my consciousness  began to fade and I lost my senses, it was a little scary as I was only an astral form, it seemed as if I was slowly disappearing. 

0