Chapter 3: Beginning Of A Massacre
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Beginning Of A Massacre]

Watching the people down below talking so cheerfully and oblivious to what is about to happen.

Looking around i find two couple that had black hair that was surrounded by the guests. These two are Sebastian's parents, they are basically untouchable by normal hands and will rarely show up in public.

I don't see the two boys nowhere which makes me anxious. What could they be planning?

"My lady are you ready?" My ex called me with an out stretch hand waiting to guide me.

"Yes" i grab his hand and he led me down the stairs to a halfway platform before the lower floor that eveyone was on.

On the platform was 6 other people, Richard the Father, Venus the Mother, Denial and Hera the second son and first daughter and Lucifer the mysterious Uncle.

Last is my ex Torrance, the Hellish family, owner of the leading company Reborn and head of the Hell organization. They all have the upside down cross hidden somewhere around there body the sign they are from Hell.

I stood with them next to my ex waiting, smiling as i watch Richard hit his glass cup.
"Attention everyone!" He shouted making all heads turn towards him, they weren't relaxed and excited, but more paranoid and frightened "we here at Reborn will like to inform you something and than make you all a one and a life time offer" as he says that, the wall behind us opens up to show a black screen "as you all know, people with extraordinary talents have been appearing all throughout the world" the screen shows a man running from someone in an side walk than out of thin air he disappears.

On the bottem left of the screen was a timer that says 1:16 PM when the man went puff. Than the settings change to an alley way that branch off from the sidewalk the man was just on.

Not a minute late the man popped into existence and acts like nothing happened and kept on running, the time show was still 1:16, not an mintue pass and he traveled large distance. Teleportation, such a classic, envied by many and loathed by the Government.

"As you can see many other people have them, and some of you or someone you know have them" another woman was shown on the screen. She was floating in the air and reading a book. The video was taken from the outside through a window and secretly watch as she floated everything around her in the air.

After her was another man that in a fight with 4 man in the alleyway. One of the four man attacking him pull out a gun and fire at him, but the man didn't care and rushed at them, burshing off the shot as if the bullet was just a rain drop.

The other 3 fired off assault rifles, shotguns and even sniper rifles but to no effect at slowing down the man. When he got to the first one he grabbed his head and slammed it into the stone ground. The crash created a crator around the mans crushed head, soon after the man change his target tp the 3 other.

His speed was unimaginable, like an canon ball he collided with another, breaking the mans back and everything else.

Sadly we couldn't see the end of the fight before the video changed, but we all knew who the winner would be. "They are everywhere but will never reveal themself, to us, hidding is such a waste of potential that could be used, that's why we, of the Reborn company will take the first step into forming a new society structure around these talented individuals! And we invite you to be a founder in this new age! We shall announce to the world the existence of these talented people and not hide them in fear like the government has been for the pass century!" Iam ready, "those that join us will lead the world to a new light!" Lies, he's planning something more personal "they wouldn't have to hide from the world anymore, you won't have to hide!" He pulls out an controller and said "as most are stubborn i shall help you all see your true powers!" He pressed the button and i feel some part of me wanting to break out but i suppressed it.

But around me was chaos, when Richard pulled out the device, 7 to 9 people started to take off but it was to late. When it was pressed one of those fleeing souls exploded with fire that reach the ceiling. Another let out a ear shattering shockwave that blasted eveyone back.

Than everything turns monochrome again, frozen in time everything in this room had been stopped.

Now i can see the true chaos displayed infront of me where man and womans were blown away and some on fire while other was covered with a unknown blue substance that started to burn the sky off those unfortunate enought to come in contact with it.

I look at Richards right arm which was held high above and tightly gripping the controller. I walk down on the floor level and picked up a knife from a table and a pistol from one of the frozen guest before walk back up to the 6.

I looked at Torrance and a smile fulled my face as i walk behind him and ready the knife in my hand. Placing it right at Torrance's neck to get the placing correct, I than backed it up before than taking it to his neck at full speed.

Hitting him the world gave birth to color but not before reverting back to the monochrome a moment after. The knife cut through Torrance's neck and had spilt his throat on two, seeing it an sadistic smile creeped up my face.

I look to Hera, the bitch that i hated second to the pig. I walk over to her and did the same, every hit brought with it color and joy.

After her it was Venus, but something happened that startled me. The room had reverted back into the normal color, someone had broken in! My head turn to took for the cause and see Sebastian jumping down from the ceiling vent.

Sebastian landed and ran towards his mother and father while shouted at the top of his lungs "Mother, Father run!" What is he thinking?! "Theres bombs set to collapse the roof!"

Hearing that i look up to the ceiling again to see Ned drop from the same vent. Are they insane!? "You moron!" Ned shouted as he landing and running after Sebastian "take cover quickly!" It was to late as the roof and walls exploded causing the building to rapidly collapse.

Before it full did, I see strings shoot out of Sebastian's arm wiping to form a cocoon around him and his family but than something odd happened. The world revered back into monochrome as i see a figure flash through the crowd, what? Did i unconscious activate under stress?

Was i seeing things? Who knows but i need to escape. I need to find a safe place to take cover, the tables? Stupid question, run? The chance the world will start up again were high, where is the most secure place than?

Looking around i see the Athans familys and Ned in a circle of strings, if they have confidence in that working than i might as well go with them. I run down the stairs and pass the hopess guests, making sure i didn't touch them, it was hard but i made it inside the circle, iam being selfish i know but i have been overly selfish the whole day, why not a bit more?

0