Chapter 7: Dire Change Of Plan
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dire Change Of Plan

*Talking about change, school got me, life got me Genshin got my ass, i won't be productive until christmas and will only be working on things on my leisurely time, meaning this story will be on hiatus for who knows how long.

*Another thing, i have other works that have the same status as this (because i wasn't in the right mood to write them). They are on hold and will probably never be finished, (if you wanted to know, i was writing another story this whole week, well i would of have if school didn't fucking exist and tests and work are being handed out like fucking candies!) Anyways this is the fate of any of my works, unfinished and forgotten because i wasn't in the mood (almost like the sex life of married couples after 30 and they already have a kid). Any of my latest work i will try to post. 

*The works vary much, from isekai's to adventure story's, ofcouse their are some more similar to Secrets, or what i call the Sin series. At the end of the chapter i have put up a poll (or tried) that will ask which series should i post.

Another one?! Launching the first one was enough to cripple an Natural for years! Another one means your probably one your last leg, but 3?! That person is suicidal!

We were left speakless, no one could imagine such a disaster would take place without warnings.

Today a person could be just walking on the streets and less than a few minutes, all around them has turned into a living hell scape. I pity those people really.

"Are you okay?!" A shout came from behind, looking back it was only Sebastian's Father checking on his wife follow by Sebastian right after on the worry train.

As i was about to ask the same, from above i see some figures from where the tallest tower stood. Reborn, damn it i forgot they could fly! And non of them seemed to of have died either.

Somehow someway i knew they were looking at me, but they didn't attack and just fled into the night towards the north. I don't know if i should be mad or relieved that they left but all i know is that arn't likely to come back.

After the conforming Sebastian ask in astonishment "What the hell was that?" He wasn't asking about the disaster caused by Reborn, that we all knew but what censures us was that last power.

Just the wave alone iam sure could send a city like New York into ruins let alone a small city like this.

"I don't know either" his Father answers "no Natural in the city was record to have an ability that destructive"

Than a thought came to my head "shouldn't the person who did that be dead?" The person should be effected by the machine, if not who would go Rogue for no reason? And if ge's in the city than it's likely he was swallowed up by the chaos and his own ability.

That was my theory but it was debunked right after by Sebastian's Mother "that can't be, i can feel it came from the north not even a bit was from this city" not even a bit?

In my head i imagine what would happen if it was the center, would we even be alive even from so far up?

"Than we go south?" I ask.

"Y-" before his Father fould answer a voice interpreted them.

"No, it would be best to cross the states to Canada," our heads twist to see Ned caring a small scared girl in his arms "that is if you want shelter" saying that he looked towards me.

His expression was hard, unlike i ever seen, he was serious this time, no games or tricks like those in school. Wait how did he even get up here? And who was the girl in his arms?

"You" Sebastian stepped over to him and the two locked their cold eyes "you knew was going to happen didn't you?"

Ned scoffed "i knew only the tip, did i know the device would enhance the power of an person? No. Did i know that an outside force would crash the place? The answer was no, sure i knew the party and the device but that was only so little, yea i wanted to see something interesting but even for me there is a fine line" he explains.

"Even so how could you let such a disaster happen?"

"How could i pervent it? Tell me that, sure iam a Natural but i can't kill Reborn myself and the government won't surely listen to me" a lie, he could do it, but i knew their was another reason, time, it was to late for him to do anything "listen here Sebastian, just be grateful your family is still alive" as he says that the grip around the girl tightens. "But if you want to, you can come with me to the north to seek shelter"

"What is in the north?" Sebastian's Father ask

"In northeastern of Canada a school exist known as StarryNight" StarryNight, i heard about it once, a school for Natural's that was a prestige school but for the pass 4 year has seem to disappear for the news and interest.

"StarryNight?" Sebastian's Mother question "wasn't that school in Washington? Why did you say the North Eastern?"

"You don't know? A few year ago they seem to of have made a desperate move to a more militaristic school and legged it to the northern tip of Canada, you know it was almost as if they could see chaos was about to befall the US" what? Where did you get such information.

"How do you know that?" She ask again.

"In truth i was about to enter the school but after i got the information that said i and my family had to move to campus ground in the north i couldn't agree, they never gave me the reasoning or a choice, now i know why"

Some in StarryNight likely had an future telling ability, but they knew it 4 years ago, meaning that person was expectedly powerful. For powers like future sight, it is measured differently, the more powerful they are, the farther they can see in the future. 4 year was nothing to scoff at.

"So you want us to go there with you?" Sebastian's Father ask Ned.

He shook his head "no, iam just inviting you guys to come along with me, whither you go i can't decide for you"

"You two come here" he said to his two family. They walked over to him and started talking but some invisible force blocked the sounds from us, but what they are talking about was most likely the idea of following Ned.

Maybe i should take the opportunity to talk to Ned as well. I walked over to him and came up with a simple start for our conversation.

"Who's this little girl your carrying?" I said look at the back of the little girl, brown hair and blue eyes, i wounder who it maybe.

Maybe because the topic of her was brought up she shyly raise her head abover Ned's shoulders and look back at me trying her hardest not to look down.

"I-iam Arial" she told me, she's pretty cutie.

"Is he your brother?" I ask her, Ned doesn't seem to be the type to go out of his way just for a nobody.

She nodded "Yes", they looked so different, with Ned being like a pale ghost and all. "W-who are you big sis?" That cutie to call me big sis.

"Iam Cristal, nice to meet you little sis" i said with a big smile.

Which should i work on next?
  • Envy (this one i left in the bin for the longest, untouched for a year i think) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pride (suppose to be prequel to Secrets[Greed]) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gluttony (suffering for the MC, but less than Wrath) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wrath (Made to make the MC's suffer, also a bit Isekai) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sloth (My most unenthusiastic one to write) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lust (Haha nope) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Time (The isekai which is a lore drop) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color (Zero Progress) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greed (Secrets, just continue) Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Sinner (Just came up with, if chosen i may alow viewer participation in some way) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What the fuck are you doing? Just stop writing Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1
0