24 – Liulin Hong’s Birthday
1.2k 10 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Dad, Happy Birthday~”

 

“Mhm.” He patted her head. 

 

Liulin Li shook her head, nudging it against his palms. She felt she hadn’t been head patted for a while.

 

After removing his hand, Liulin Hong was taken to the table where Qiu Yunxi began to take out dishes of food. She elegantly lined them up one by one, followed by a pot of rice, as well as a few bowls and utensils. 

 

“Father-in-law, Xiao Li spent the past two days learning how to cook for you.” 

 

Liulin Li blushed. She felt like Qiu Yunxi was pushing her on the back saying. “Look how great your daughter is.”

 

“Hahaha,” He laughed happily. “Thanks.” He patted Liulin Li on the head again. 

 

Qiu Yunxi smiled and began to fill the bowls with rice.

 

“Father-in-law, enjoy.”

 

He suddenly felt that having a daughter-in-law wasn’t such a bad thing. 

 

The three of them began to enjoy their meal together.  Although Liulin Hong would like his ma to join as well, Liulin Qian had entered into a cultivation session and was holed up inside her room.

 

When they finished, Qiu Yunxi took the bowls and plates away to clean, leaving the father and daughter pair in the cave.

 

Liulin Hong hadn’t planned much. ‘Will Xiao Li be bored?’ “Xiao Li, come play with Dad.”

 

“...”

 

Liulin Li tilted her head at him.

 

He took out a flying sword. “I’ll fly you around the cavern.” 

 

‘Dad, I’m not a child!’

 

“Dad, wait a bit.” She ran back into her room and changed into her Desolate Beast Pajama. For some reason, she enjoyed wearing it. Running back out, she then stepped into the sword while he flew her through the cave. 

 

A layer of qi wrapped around her so that she wouldn’t fall off. The ups and downs caused her to scream.

 

“Kyaa!” 

 

‘What is this?!’ She felt like she had entered a rollercoaster ride.

 

When Qiu Yunxi returned, black lines formed on her forehead. “Father-in-law, I don’t think Xiao Li is enjoying this.”

 

“Oh.” He stopped. 

 

Liulin Li wiped the sweat off her forehead. She felt like she was about to crash into the cave wall dozens of times. She felt a little squishy and couldn’t get off the flying sword. “Yuejue, carry me~”

 

“...” Qiu Yunxi became speechless. She went over and picked Liulin Li off the flying sword. 

 

“Xiao Li, my fault!” 

 

“It’s okay.” Liulin Li shook her head. “It’s good training. I’m just a little squishy….”

 

“...”

 

Liulin Li returned back to her room to rest a bit before coming back out. “Dad, I’ll dance for you.” She led him to the inner cave where she performed her Fire Dance.

 

Qiu Yunxi brought him over to a chair as well as a plate of fruits. Liulin Hong felt a weird feeling in his heart.

 

He felt the scene wasn’t very right!

 

When the dance was over, he walked out of the inner cavern. He waved his hand. “Xiao Li, no need to spend the entire day with me.”

 

“En.” After her Dad went away she pulled Qiu Yunxi’s sleeves. “Yuejue, let’s train~” She wanted to grow stronger, she wanted to be able to stand by her side. 

 

“Since I won’t go to the event on the floating island, then you’ll have to make up for it.”

 

“Nn.” Qiu Yunxi was naturally happy to comply.

 

After the two separated a distance away from each other, Qiu Yunxi took out her sword. Seeing that Liulin Li was already prepared, she dashed forward, appearing in front of Liulin Li, sending a graceful stab.

 

Liulin Li quickly responded, parrying, however before she could counter, another stab was sent her way. She subconsciously used her Fire Dance, to dodge. However before she could react, she felt another cold intent aim at her opening.

 

Liulin Li felt like she wanted to cough up blood. She could only continue to block using her Fire Sword Dance. 

 

After she had integrated the technique together, it had stopped improving. She needed to spar and gain actual combat experience.

 

While Qiu Yunxi controlled her strength, she rapidly targeted Liulin Li’s gaps. At the same time, she also released her ice to counteract her flames.

 

Sending a shard of ice forward, Liulin Li dodged, her sword forming a fiery wave that blocked Qiu Yunxi’s next strike. Qiu Yunxi’s speed was getting too fast, and before she knew it, her eyes were no longer able to keep up.

 

Unable to see or hear, the only thing she could rely on was that cold intent she felt. 

 

‘Good.’ Seeing that Liulin Li was still able to block, she continued, however she stopped increasing her speed.

 

Liulin Li was like an iron that was being hammered and refined into steel. Although she felt completely suppressed, without her knowing, her sword arts as well as reaction speed were steadily improving.

 

The two continued their dance until Liulin Li tired out. Qiu Yunxi retreated while Liulin Li fell onto the floor to catch her breath.

 

She was completely drenched in sweat.

 

“Yuejue, water….”

Qiu Yunxi went over and took a kettle out. Afterwards, she poured a cup for her.

 

Liulin Li greedily dranked from it. She had no idea where it came from, but the cold feeling was especially comfortable. 

 

When she recovered, she went over to the spring. “I’m going to take a bath.” Removing everything, she jumped into the pool, and not long after, Qiu Yunxi had joined in as well.

***

 

That evening, the two of them returned back to the outer cavern. Liulin Hong was lying down on the couch.

 

“Dad, there’s still something else.”

 

Liulin Li went over to Liulin Hong and brought him over to the table. 

 

Qiu Yunxi took out the large cake she had baked.

 

“Hehe, the cake was entirely made by Yuejue.” Liulin Li didn’t hesitate to praise her dao companion.

 

Liulin Hong nodded. “Not bad.” It looked exactly like the ones in the store. Although he was a little weary.

 

Liulin Li wanted to tell him that it was cauldron baked. But she decided against it. 

 

Qiu Yunxi sliced the cake out into a few pieces. 

 

There weren’t any birthday songs. Liulin Li was also embarrassed to sing one. She felt her Dad required some dignity.

 

“Father-in-law, you can have the entire cake.” Qiu Yunxi suddenly passed him over the knife.

 

“??” 

 

Disregarding his confusion, she led Liulin Li back into her room. 

 

Qiu Yunxi brought the egg outside before sealing the room. Afterwards she activated a bunch of isolation formations.

 

Spoiler

Warning:NSFW - Can skip.

 

***

 

Qiu Yunxi climbed onto the bed. Taking the bear doll, she sat on top of it while her back was against the wall.

 

Seeing her actions, Liulin Li felt her heart pound. She was reminded of the time in the kitchen. 

 

Qiu Yunxi blushed before pulling up her dress, revealing a pair of slender legs. “Xiao Li….” Her chest heaved up and down, as she spread her legs apart, revealing her panties. They were pure white with the exception of the center. 

 

“Yuejue, you pervert. Do you want feet? Or…” Liulin Li gulped. 

 

“Feet.”

 

This time, so as to not be teased by Liulin Li, she used her hand to move her panties to the side. 

 

Liulin Li was blasted with her fishy scent. She went forward before sniffing her bottom mouth. Like a fish out of water, it would breath out a fishy scent. while drool spilled out from the corners.

 

“Xiao Li…” Qiu Yunxi blushed. Feeling her gaze, she spread her legs further apart for her. 

 

*Sniff sniff* ‘Yuejue smells so dirty.’

 

Feeling Liulin Li’s breath, Qiu Yunxi shivered. Her fishy mouth gurgled out a burst of liquid that splashed onto Liulin Li’s nose.

 

“Yuejue, did you wash yourself properly? Why is it even more fishier than last time?” 

 

Qiu Yunxi felt aggrieved. “It’s because I didn’t masterbate last night….”

 

She didn’t want to masterbate in Liulin Li’s room the first night she moved in. As a result, her yin had built up, causing the scent to become richer. 

 

She had thought she had another day, however, she had underestimated her vital yin’s growth. When she was cutting the cake, her yin had suddenly begun to leak. 

 

“Hurry…” 

 

“Yuejue, your fish is already so dirty, if I used my foot, wouldn’t it get worse?” Liulin Li brought herself forward and planted her lips on Qiu Yunxi’s. 

 

“Hya! No,” She heaved upwards from Liulin Li’s licks. “Hya.” It was precisely because it was dirty she wanted to use Liulin Li’s foot!

 

Taking her hands, she fondled herself through her clothing. She especially enjoyed covering herself and exposing her most private area to Liulin Li.

 

“Hya!” She continued to heave and moan while Liulin Li cleaned her using her tongue and mouth. However despite Liulin Li trying her best, fishy juice would still spill out onto the bear.

 

She began to move her hips faster. In response, Liulin Li also increased her speed. 

 

“Hyaa!” Letting out scream, her body clenched, spraying yin into Liulin Li’s mouth. 

 

Liulin Li was filled with a strange feeling in her heart. She couldn’t get enough of the fact that despite Qiu Yunxi looking like a fairy that was untouched by the mortal dust, her private place was unexpectedly so dirty!

 

Liulin Li continued to lick until Qiu Yunxi’s body softened up. She languidly leaned against the wall before laughing. Liulin Li was still licking her, causing her to feel ticklish. 

 

“Hehe, stop….”

 

Liulin Li retreated and sat up while facing her. The little girl’s cheeks were flushed. 

 

“Yuejue, you're so dirty, From now on, I’ll clean you everyday~” 

 

Qiu Yunxi blushed. As if responding to her happiness, a fishy scent rose up in the room again.

 

Sniff sniff.

 

Liulin Li took a few sniffs before going back under.

 

“Hya!~” Qiu Yunxi started to moan again. Due to her just coming, she was a lot more sensitive, causing her to shiver, she reflexively wanted to close her legs, however Liulin Li held onto it. 

 

She began to use her hands to fondle herself again

 

“Hya!” Her sharp moans filled the room. 

 

‘No….’ She felt it coming again. Just like the first time she masterbated after not doing it for 3 days. She tried her best to hold it in. However it made it worse.

 

Especially because Liulin Li was licking her. It felt too good. While she heaved up and down on the bear doll, she moved her hands from her peaks to the back of Liulin Li’s head. 

 

Liulin Li quicken her movements as well. 

 

“Ha...hah...yahh!” Qiu Yunxi pressed Liuin Li’s head against her, locking her in place as she sprayed out her yin, causing her to feel intense pleasure. 

 

Liulin Li felt like a stream of water had flowed into her mouth, similar to the cold drink she had. However, it was filled with a heavy fishy smell.

 

Qiu Yunxi continued to spill out her yin, her screams reaching a crescendo along with her pleasure. When the stream ended, she didn’t stop, “Fake, Hah...hah…hya!” A small burst of yin spilled out like a leaking faucet. 

 

’Yuejue…’

 

Liulin Li continued to clean  Qiu Yunxi, causing her to continue to moan and leak.

 

“I’m cumming!”

 

The small bursts turned into another stream.“Hyaa!!” Her body clenched, releasing all of her stored up yin.

 

Liulin Li continued to drink while a cold feeling spread throughout her body. She felt especially comfortable. 

 

When Qiu Yunxi finally finished, she lightly pushed Liulin Li’s head away before closing her legs and falling sideways onto the bed.

 

“Yuejue….” Liulin Li became worried. Qiu Yunxi was lightly sobbing.

 

“Fake Loli… do you think I’m a slut?”

 

“...” ‘Even if you were, I would still love you!’ Liulin Li really wanted to say this line, but she felt if she called QIu Yunxi a slut, her feelings would be hurt.

 

Therefore she could only hug her. “I love you!”

 

Qiu Yunxi remained silent. But that sentence had blown away the faint dark feelings in her heart.

 

“Even if you’re a slut.”

 

“...” In the end Liulin Li said it.

 

“I love you even more like this.” Liulin Li turned Qiu Yunxi on her back before looking down at her.

 

Qiu Yunxi’s heart beated faster before widening her eyes.

 

‘Fake Loli!’ She screamed in her mind. She had actually gone and kissed her!

 

Liulin Li extended her tongue inside Qiu Yunxi’s mouth, hooking onto it and rubbing against her. The latter soon forgot everything as her eyes grew misty. Combined with her being relieved from before, she quickly grew sleepy.

[collapse]
51