25 – New Years Eve
1.1k 5 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, Liulin Li spent the entire morning being punished by Qiu Yunxi, and when she woke up again, it was already evening.

 

Sitting up, she realized that she was still naked.

 

“Fake Loli.”

 

Hearing the voice, she jumped like a startled rabbit. Afterwards without caring about her clothing, she sneaked a glance at Qiu Yunxi.

 

She was smiling at her. 

 

However her smile was a little scary.

 

Seeing this, Qiu Yunxi sighed before pulling her hand, bringing the little girl into her embrace. “I’m not mad.”

 

She had already returned everything back. 

 

“En…” Hearing her say this, Liulin Li glanced up at her again.

 

Qiu Yunxi went and kissed her on the lips, prying her mouth open before extending her tongue inside.

 

Instead of kicking the intruder out, Liulin Li’s tongue had welcomed it. The two intertwined and rubbed about, causing her to be filled with comfort. 

 

When she was let go, her eyes appeared blurry and misty. Liulin Li rested herself against Qiu Yunxi’s until she came back to her senses.

 

“Yuejue, what time is it…”

 

“It’s already evening.”

 

“Oh, I’m going to feed the egg, and then cultivate. Then I’ll help you clean.” 

 

Qiu Yunxi blushed and pinched her arms. 

 

“I’ll go with you too.”

 

Liulin Li rubbed the spot she pinched before placing on her clothing and leaving the room. Sitting by the doorway was an egg that was on top of a cushion.

 

Picking it up, she then sent her Flames inside of it. Different from the first day, the egg was able to absorb a lot more.

 

When she finished, she didn’t return the egg back into her room, and instead left it outside the door. She still had to serve Qiu Yunxi later.

 

‘Next is Fire Dance…’ 

 

Going into the inner cavern, she began to practice her Fire Dance. While being surrounded by the field of flames, she was reminded about the egg. 

 

‘Retrieve…’ She began to try to retrieve her flames while performing her Dance, causing a portion of flames to return to her.

 

However it was a lot more taxing than she thought.

 

Not long after, she already felt mentally tired. ‘Uncomfortable!’ She screamed in her head. It was like her body was full of energy, yet she was tired at the same time.

 

“Yuejue,” she ran over to Qiu Yunxi’s embrace, causing the latter to blush. ‘Fake Loli, are you doing it on purpose?’ The spot her nose was at was coincidentally her fishy spot.

 

Liulin Li continued to breathe in Qiu Yunxi’s scent. It calmed and alleviated that uncomfortable feeling. 

 

Qiu Yunxi pulled Liulin Li off her before turning her around, afterwards, she placed a hand on her forehead, releasing a cool energy.

 

Liulin Li narrowed her eyes in comfort before taking her other hand and covering her nose and mouth.

 

Under the combination of the cold energy and her presence she slowly recovered. Afterwards, she ran back into the sea of flames to cultivate.

 

Not long after, she ran back out. 

 

Qiu Yunxi didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. “Fake Loli, do you like abusing yourself?” 

 

Liulin Li shook her head while hugging her. “It’s a lot better than the first time.”

 

Qiu Yunxi placed a hand on Liulin’s forehead again. Like this, Liulin Li continued to run into the sea of flames to cultivate, and when she was finally tired, the two returned back to their room.

 

***

 

Days went on. Without Liulin Li knowing, the Solitary Sword Delegation had left the sect. Xia Yanyu and Zhou Xiu both led their respective groups of disciples out of the sect and into the Quad Grave Mystic Realm.

 

Amongst the group was Wan Zhizhu, and surprisingly Ji Luoran. 

 

Her sword arts had increased day by day, and her cultivation had steadily progressed. 

 

The 12th month was soon about to end.

 

Inside the room, Qiu Yunxi watched Liulin Li perform her Fire Dance. 

 

She was no longer wearing her dress, but a bear pajama. Not only this, although a flicker of flame would occasionally appear around her, the field of flames was no longer there.

 

She had learned to retrieve her flames as they were being made.

 

Liulin Li felt like she was about to breakthrough again, that feeling around her grew heavier and heavier. She continued to dance unhurriedly, building her momentum higher and higher, until the barriers towards the next realm were no longer able to stand it!

 

Boom.

 

“Nn.” The effects of the breakthrough caused her cheeks to be dyed red, while a comfortable feeling coursed throughout her body.

 

Crack.

 

Finding something wrong, Qiu Yunxi quickly encased the surroundings in ice, containing the wave of flames that suddenly burst outwards.

 

Liulin Li continued to move about inside the enclosed space. The flames ravaged the icy walls, however a new layer would soon form, and when she finally steadied her realm, she retrieved everything.

 

She felt a little bit embarrassed. She wasn’t able to multitask when she broke through. 

 

“Thanks.” She looked at Qiu Yunxi who was wearing her cow outfit.

 

“No need.” Qiu Yunxi smiled at her, causing Liulin Li to become muddleheaded.

 

She blushed and shook her head. “I’m going to feed the egg.” 

 

Liulin Li left the room. 

 

She then sent her flames inside the egg. It’s appetite had increased a lot more, and from inside it, there was a vibrant life force. 

 

When it was full, she placed it back on the cushion. 

 

Coincidentally Liulin Qian had exited her closed door cultivation session.

 

“Grandma,” she ran over and greeted her.

 

Liulin Qian patted her head. “It’s been awhile.” 

 

“En.”

 

Not long after, Qiu Yunxi came out of the room. She had changed back into her Inner Disciple wear. 

 

“Grandma.” Qiu Yunxi greeted Liulin Qian, afterwards, she took out a few spirit fruits and passed it over to the lady. “Happy New Years Eve.”

 

In fact, if it weren’t for her Master calling her in the morning about it, she wouldn’t have known. The three of them had completely lost track of time, and Liulin Hong had frequented the cavern less and less. 

 

Liulin Qian accepted it. “Happy New Years Eve.” 

 

Qiu Yunxi smiled. Since she accepted her gift, it was her tacitly agreeing to their relationship.

 

Although Liulin Qian rarely celebrated, she felt like she should give something in return. She took out a bunch of Spirit Stones and passed it to the two of them. They were all low grade, however there were a hundred.

 

“Thanks.” Liulin Li accepted it, however, instead of taking it, she gave it all to Qiu Yunxi instead.

 

“No need to keep me company.” Liulin Qian didn’t want to become a lightbulb. 

 

“En.” Liulin Li nodded. “Grandma. When will you be leaving?” She knew she wouldn’t be here on the day Shi Xiaolong attacks.

 

Liulin Qian shook her head. “I don’t know.” She felt it wasn’t time for her to leave yet.

 

She then opened the cavern, allowing the freezing cold air to spill inside, along with flakes of snow.

 

‘Wa!’ Outside was a sheet of white. Liulin Li went outside. The entire place was unexpectedly blanketed in a thick layer of snow.

 

Liulin Qian and Qiu Yunxi both went out as well. 

 

“I’ll be going.” The lady then flew off, she didn’t use a flying sword, at her cultivation level, she no longer needed one.

 

Liulin Li took out her memory crystal to take a picture of the scenery. She also took a picture of her and Qiu Yunxi.

 

“Fake Loli, let’s go visit everyone. Then we can spend the New Years inside.”

 

“En.”

 

Qiu Yunxi picked up Liulin Li, and after stepping on her flying sword, the two flew off. 

 

45