36 – Geocentric Mystic Realm
693 4 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Next item. A pass to the Geocentric Mystic Realm. The bidding price will be 10 Low Grade Spirit Stones.” 

 

Xiao Bai began to explain what the Geocentric Mystic Realm was. It was a place where gravity was stronger the closer they were to the center. 

 

It was a place those who worked on physical strength entered.

 

Qiu Yunxi didn’t know if she should bid, however, her Teacher’s voice sounded.

 

‘Bid!’ Even though Nie Xiaohui didn’t know what was inside the mystic realm, it was better than roaming the place without a destination.

 

“Nn.”

 

“11”.

 

“13”

 

“14”

 

The prices continued to raise, all the way until 50.

 

When it was slowing down, Qiu Yunxi then raised her sign. 

 

“60!” 

 

The girl in her arms was startled awake. After looking around, she realized she was inside an auction. Liulin Li felt a little bit embarrassed as she wiped the drool of the corner of her mouth. 

 

“Bidding for a pass.” Qiu Yunxi explained to her. 

 

“61”

 

“70!”

 

She then called 70. ‘If this guy still continues, then forget it.’ 

 

Fortunately, it was one of the many filler items that had been thrown into the auction, and even if it weren’t in this auction, those who really wanted to enter the mystic realm would be able to obtain passes from other places.

 

“70, going once, twice….” Xiao Bai slammed the hammer down. “The pass will go to Seat number 152.”

 

They took the item away.

 

“The last item….” Xiao Bai snapped her fingers, and a lady carried another box onto the stage. It was the item that everyone had come for. She used her hand to pull down the cloth, revealing a case with a scroll inside.

 

“An Earth Tier Cultivation Technique. Swift Wind Mantra. The starting price will be 20 High Grade Spirit Stones!”

 

“30!”

 

It was Panties Stealer Li Qing.

 

“32!” 

 

People began bidding, and even people all the way in the vip rooms on top were bidding, and when the price reached 60 High Grade Spirit Stones, it had finally died down.

 

“70!” Li Qing gritted his teeth. 

 

“...” Silence. 

 

Liulin Li wondered where they got all of these spirit stones from. Even a poor stone root wasn’t worth as much.

 

In the end, the scroll went over to Li Qing.

 

“Ladies and Gentlemen, this marks the end of our Monthly Auction. Xiao Bai has been honored to be able to host it.” Xiao Bai bowed politely before the curtains closed. 

 

People began to leave the venue, or at a majority of them. Qiu Yunxi noticed that those who bought an item had stayed, although some of the bigshots had left.

 

Seeing this, Qiu Yunxi didn’t leave as well.

 

Not long after, a pretty lady who was a staff member came over. “Young Misses, this way.” She smiled at them. Seeing that they didn’t leave, they must’ve thought there was another auction. 

 

However, they were a little underaged to participate in the underground auction.

 

“Oh…” Qiu Yunxi didn’t bicker. She had no way to prove she was of age anyways. She released Liulin Li and the two followed her into a small room. She then handed over the spirit stones.

 

The lady handed over the pass for the Geocentric Mystic Realm. 

 

“The Mystic Realm is open anytime, as long as you have a pass, you’ll be able to enter.” 

 

Along with it, was a map. The Geocentric Mystic Realm was located to the west of the Scholarly Empire, which bordered another territory. The Seven Colored Auspicious Alliance.

 

“Please use this exit.” It was designed so that people wouldn’t get robbed once they left the site.

 

The two followed it, and entered a small room. In it was a bed, as well as a dresser, they could disguise themselves if they wanted to before leaving.

 

Hearing the explanation, Liulin Li felt it was strange that there was a bed here. The lady had clearly left out some information.

 

She smiled. “You may stay here for an entire day.” Afterwards, she turned around and left the room.

 

“Are we disguising?” 

 

Qiu Yunxi waved her hands. However, she soon changed her mind. “Let’s disguise, then head back into the cavern.”

 

She then had Liulin Li sit in front of the mirror before taking out a bunch of make up, and after she was finished. Liulin Li was a little speechless.

 

In front of it was a mini version of ‘Xiao Yuejue.’ Literally.

 

Qiu Yunxi also did the same for herself, making the two appear like twins.

 

She then took out a cloak and after the two placed it on, they left the room, and after going down a hall, they had entered into a lobby. It was a trade building where civilians came here for commerce related goods.

 

This way, the cultivators could mix into the crowd and leave.

***

 

One month later. Liulin Li had reached Spirit Practitioner Tenth Stage.

 

“It’s a standard bottleneck, everyone faces it.” Qiu Yunxi explained. “The only thing you can do is to wait until it loosens.”

 

“En. Then, let’s Soul Cultivate.”

 

“Nn.” Qiu Yunxi felt like she had been enlightened, she felt like all of her desires had been swept away, and that she could continue to cultivate diligently with her wife.

 

Instead it was Liulin Li who was feeling weird. ‘Yuejue is actually seriously cultivating?’

 

However on second thought, it was a good thing.

 

The two didn’t dual cultivate, and instead went and stared at their respective Soul Laws, and in between, they would leave the place to spar. It was done without the use of qi.

 

Liulin Li’s Soul Cultivation began to advance, and they had lost track of the flow of time again. 

 

Soul Cultivation was a lot different than spirit cultivation. She didn’t have a feeling of breaking through, and instead, it was more like filling her vessel up. When her Soul Armament becomes full, it would mean she would’ve hit level 10.

 

When she had broken through to level 7, Nie Xiaohui called the two of them.

 

‘We’re moving!’ 

 

People who were related to the Octopus Cultivator had showed up, and after staying a night in the cavern, the two had left. If they didn’t leave, most likely they would become caught.

 

“En.”

Everyone teleported back outside. Liulin Li found that there was an additional mound. It was located directly above the pagoda, and under it was a small crack. 

 

‘It’s my hideout.’ 

 

“Oh…” 

 

The three then made their way out of the cave. Their destination was west. They might as well begin making their way to the geocentric mystic realm.

 

Rustle. 

 

While they made their way through the forest, Liulin Li heard the sound of something approaching.

 

Taking out the sword, she was met with a monkey magic beast.

 

It screeched and circled around them, its speed leaving a blur. 

 

‘Slow.’ Liulin Li covered her sword in sword intent before approaching the Monkey using her Fire Dance.

 

Swish.

 

Along with the humming of her sword, the monkey was beheaded before burning into flames, leaving a single beast core on the ground.

 

She then did her usual prayer before picking it up.

 

In truth, she felt uncomfortable having to kill to raise her cultivation. It was so for the boar as well as the monkey in front of her. 

 

However, she had already threaded down the path. 

 

“Teacher, what ability does this give?”

 

Nie Xiaohui observed the beast core. ‘Judging from the aura, it’s an enhancement type. Very good.’ It was like a buff that increased a cultivator’s strength.

 

Liulin Li nodded while looking at the core. She would use this one over the charge skill. She didn’t want to become a jack of all trades, and wanted to pursue the extreme.

 

She stored the core away.

 

After spending another half a day, they made it to another cavern. It didn’t have a pond like the last, and was more plain. Qiu Yunxi excavated a chunk from the wall and closed the entrance.

 

The duo then returned inside to cultivate peacefully in the Pagoda.

 

Liulin Li’s Soul Energy continued to raise slowly and steadily until she felt her capacity was full.

 

She let out a breath. “I’m level 10!” She jumped off the bed and celebrated, waking up the nearby Qiu Yunxi who smiled.

 

Qiu Yunxi nodded. She still had a bit away from level 10. However, it wouldn’t be far off.

 

“Yuejue, what’re you going to do about your flames?”

 

“I don’t know.” Qiu Yunxi shook her head before taking out a book. Inside it was a list of mysterious flames. The one that seemed most likely to get was the Geocentric Flames. Most likely it was inside of the Geocentric Mystic Realm. “I only have one pass…” 

 

It was only enough for one person.

 

She couldn’t leave Liulin Li alone either. 

 

“Perhaps we can sneak inside? Like, store Teacher’s Pagoda inside your storage ring.”

 

‘We can try. I don’t believe a tiny Mystic Realm will be able to detect me.’ 

 

Her voice sounded next to the two’s ears. 

 

Liulin Li laughed. “Then, after I finish absorbing the beast core, let’s head over to the mystic realm.” She then took out the monkey core as well as her Soul Sword.

 

The core was absorbed into the four colored pattern, causing it to branch off. Not only this, the sword was also strengthened, becoming harder and tougher.

 

However, the process would take some time, 4 days. During this time, she couldn’t store the sword into her Mental Space.

 

She carefully laid it under the bed. Afterwards, she laid down on the bed.

 

Qiu Yunxi seeing this went and laid down next to her, however, she didn’t rest and instead continued to cultivate. 

 

Liulin Li turned around and hugged her, breathing in her scent. Her other hand stroking through the hair that was scattered behind her.

 

She couldn’t get enough of being with Qiu Yunxi, and probably never would.

 

***

 

When Liulin Li’s soul armament was finished advancing, she held onto it and activated its ability. A white aura had cloaked onto her. She then ran around the place. 

 

‘My speed and strength has increased by 50%, and the Soul Energy usage is also low.’ 

 

Not only this, if she wanted, she could use her Spiritual Qi to power it as well. 

 

After canceling the aura, she placed her Sword Soul back into her mental space.

 

She then went back into her room. Despite her gain in power, Liulin Li wasn’t happy.

 

“Yuejue, I don’t really feel so good.” 

 

Seeing her dejected look, Qiu Yunxi took her hand and pulled her onto the bed, so that she sat next to her. “What’s wrong?”

 

“Am I stuck with a Sword Soul forever?”

 

Liulin Li felt a uncomfortable. Even though her teacher said, a sword is also a part of the dao, and that she only needs to be willing. 

 

She felt she wasn’t really suitable. 

 

Seeing her expression, Qiu Yunxi went and pushed her onto the bed.

 

“Ei!”

 

“Hahaha, stop!” Qiu Yunxi began to tickle her on the sides, causing her to struggle.

 

“Wife, then you don’t need to use it. Instead, I’ll take your place. You can just use my Soul Armament instead.”

 

‘Use Yuejue’s soul armament?’

 

“So we’ll switch Soul Armaments?” She felt that wasn’t a bad idea. The guilt she felt from killing the boar as well as the monkey had lessened.

 

If it was for her Dao Companion’s sake, she was willing. 

 

“Nn.” Qiu Yunxi went down and nudged her cheeks against her. She didn’t mind shouldering all of her burdens. “Don’t forget, your path is no longer alone. It is what being Dao Companions means right?”

 

“En.” Liulin Li hugged her back before weeping against the nape of her neck. “Sniff.”

 

When she stopped her wiped her tears away.

 

“Yuejue…” Qiu Yunxi had gone and started kissing her on the eyes before moving downwards. 

 

Chu chu

 

When Liulin Li was released, she was covered in Qiu Yunxi’s saliva instead. 

 

“Hehe,” Qiu Yunxi giggled. “Let’s head out.”

 

Liulin Li stuck her tongue at her before getting off the bed. As for her saliva, she didn’t mind, she enjoyed Qiu Yunxi’s smell.

 

Although, before long Qiu Yunxi had her wash her face before calling their teacher.

31