Boom X Bloom
2.9k 4 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1  year had passed since he he was born, for the second time that is. During this year there hadn't hadn't been any new  discoveries as he was just one years old and didn't have the strength to move on his own to explore. After one year the number of people he had met was no more than ten and he was sure that neither of them was his father.

'Does that mean that he died or is he somewhere far away? Also why don't I have any grandparents, uncle's or aunt's either?'

As those thoughts passed through his mind he was sitting in the kitchen table while his mother scooped some baby food with an airplane like spoon.

"Open up. Here comes the airplane ,brrrrr....brrrrr...

'Okay enough is enough. I'm not a child damnit; is what I would like to say, but that would be blowing my cover. It's best that I lay low and don't let anyone know that I'm a grown man that reincarnated in the body of a child .'

His mother was trying to feed him , but he wouldn't open his mouth. He just started at her silently with his baby eyes.

"What's the matter Caid? Aren't you hungry? Does your tummy ache?"

He didn't answer at first and continued to stare at her, but after a second he extended his little had towards her and spoke.

"Poon....spoon....

"Ah....

She was taken aback at first, but then she was just all smiles.

"Oh my God! Your first words. Can you say mommy?"

"Spoon...

"Mommy?"

'God damnit just give me the spoon woman. I want to eat by myself.'

She moved the spoon forward and backwards as if playing and didn't hand it to him.

'Fine, have it your way.'

"Mommy.... spoon."

"You said mommy!? Haha...

She seemed so happy to hear him say that , that even tears started flowing.

'Why are you crying now? I just said what you wanted.'

"Spoon...

"Ah, yes the spoon. Here you go...

She then carefully handed him the spoon and started at him with anticipation. Her green emerald eyes were shining. 

'Stop staring, I'm just eating.'

Caid ignored his mother's gaze as he just took his first bite of food in this world by himself. The baby food was not that good , but he seemed so pleased.

'Finally! I'm my own man once..

*Boom*

..........

 

'Ughh... my head....

Did I reincarnate again?'

Caid head was hurting and it felt like waking up from a bad nights sleep , but ironically the nightmare had just begun. 

' It's cold. Why am I cold.....huh... 

He slowly opponed his in eyes as he felt cold and saw something that brought chills in down his spine. 

"Wha...

The kitchen he was before was a mess, like a hurricane had passed through there. The plates, glasses and everything that could be broken was in pieces . The table he was on had broken, the windows had shattered into a million pieces , but he could see only only one thing right now and that was the immobile body of his mother on the floor.

"Mom?"

He opened his little eyes wide at the sight. The one that taken care of him with a smile, the one who had been there for him the past one year was laying in a pool of blood. Her always smiling face was now stiff.

'No no....

"Mom!?"

He shouted once again, but she didn't answer and just lay there. 

'She can't hear me.'

He saw that she was not responding to him so he just slowly crawled to her side trying to avoid any sharp things. 

"Ah...

When he arrived at her side he immediately stopped. Because the body had fallen to the side and was facing him he wasn't able to see her back, but now that he could his whole body started shaking. Out of her back were sticking several pieces of glass of different sizes.

'Is...she dead? No it can't be...

Seeing her like this was devastating for him, but he still managed to retain a silver of his sanity and stretched his hand towards her nose and waited.

1 second

2 seconds

After two seconds he clearly managed to feel her exhale .

'Yes, she is breathing, but I have to do something as she is bleeding to much. Should I scream for help?

No, that won't work. I have to find another way. '

He looked around to try to find something , but found nothing. He tried to navigate through the house and went to the door, but he couldn't open it so he turned back.

As he was coming back the corner of his eye caught something. It was a white smartphone on the ground.

'Yes that's it. Why didn't I notice it before?If I can't find help I'll just have to call someone.'

He again crawled to the phone and tried to move it and as soon as he did that, the phone screen lit up.

'Shit, it has a password. F*ck f*ck....

Is there nothing I can do?'

.............

Two more days passed and now he finally understood what happened.

' It seems I have found out where I am.'

He was sitting in front of a flat screen TV beside a man. 

The man looked like he was in his late twenties. He was tall  with long dark hair and a small beard . His eyes were black and he looked mixed, but he was totally out of focus to Caid  as he was fully focused on what a blonde haired reported was saying on the TV.

"Yesterday a horrific act of terrorism has happened on our capital and has caused more than 30000 confirmed death's and thousands of more wounded. No one has taken credit for this attack yet but.....

Right now we are showing you the footage taken by a bystander at the moment of the explosion....

What was shown next was a big explosion that devastated a couple of city blocks and then from that explosion a crimson , rose shaped cloud was formed. Seeing these two things, he made the connection.

' Hunter X Hunter.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

56